AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-10-21, 19:42   Link #1
guess

Azureus....not enough space for complete files >_>

Hi, I am using Azureus v. 2.1.0.4, the latest. I am having the same trouble again. I am trying to download a batch of files and I enable this "enable incremental file creation" but it still checks if I have enough space before download starts. What do I have to do to get it just download as it goes and not to check if there is enough space for entirly complete files before it starts download process. Thank you.

btw, _sin_, where is your Azureus guide? I might need to read that again.
Old 2004-10-21, 22:41   Link #2
AnimeOni
Raid-the-mods

Azureus always checks for space. Do you not have enough disk space to save the complete files? Eventually the file will use the disk space so it's best to have the space available.
AnimeOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 19:07   Link #3
guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeOni
Azureus always checks for space. Do you not have enough disk space to save the complete files? Eventually the file will use the disk space so it's best to have the space available.
You are right, I don't have enough space to download the entire file. I was hoping that I could get the download going becasue it's kind of big. I would delete some files after I got what I was waiting for. Oh, well, I guess there is no way to go around the problem with Azureus. Thanks for the reply.