AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Little Busters

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-02-18, 10:00   Link #581
Kudfan101
One with the force.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow~
Age: 17
A logical contradiction it is not!
Nice that the progress is going well, I'm slowly but steadily learning Japanese myself, in the hopes that I can eventually read some of the VNs that won't ever be translated(non-H mind you) ._.
__________________
If everyone had the luxuries of life,those luxeries would no longer be considered luxurious would they o.o?
I'm a very proud son of God!
-----------------------------------------------
Everyone is a spirit, has a soul, and lives in a body.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looks like it'd be fun to be that high up in the sky...
Kudfan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 21:12   Link #582
kanataX3
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
wow it seems the translations are fast. thanks for helping with the translations can`t wait for your release!!

waiting for harukas route translation for a long time TT
kanataX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 03:06   Link #583
Kudfan101
One with the force.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow~
Age: 17
Haruka is anticipated for me, I just love her character~
__________________
If everyone had the luxuries of life,those luxeries would no longer be considered luxurious would they o.o?
I'm a very proud son of God!
-----------------------------------------------
Everyone is a spirit, has a soul, and lives in a body.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looks like it'd be fun to be that high up in the sky...
Kudfan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-21, 07:12   Link #584
kanataX3
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
haha haruka`s character is so cheerful to be correct and shes really cute due too some impression. but her twin sister is ccute to haha was wondering about the Little Busters! EX kanata futakis route. wanted too play that but there was no translation TT rite now im kinda looking foward for the finished original version and harukas route!!
kanataX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-21, 10:13   Link #585
Kudfan101
One with the force.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow~
Age: 17
I can't wait for Haruka's route to be translated either 8D
Kanata has one of my favorite character designs in the game(along with Zazazegawa zazami XD for some reason) But alas, we shall have to make due with Haruka, which probably won't be that bad :P
__________________
If everyone had the luxuries of life,those luxeries would no longer be considered luxurious would they o.o?
I'm a very proud son of God!
-----------------------------------------------
Everyone is a spirit, has a soul, and lives in a body.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looks like it'd be fun to be that high up in the sky...
Kudfan101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 08:06   Link #586
kanataX3
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
haha kanata was really cute eating a burger lolz :P:P:P due too that im looking forward for the new patch translation!
kanataX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 18:15   Link #587
Nanashi_1337
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Can somebody post the game data of Little Busters! (the normal version, not the EX version). Unfortunately, I already played the game before installing the patch, and now I found myself that some parts will never appear again unfortunately.

I just need the game data with all routes completed except the ones that aren't translated. Can somebody share this, please? I don't want to delete it since that means I will have to do the common route again from the beggining, and that is quite tiring.
Nanashi_1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 20:54   Link #588
xBTAx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
Can somebody post the game data of Little Busters! (the normal version, not the EX version). Unfortunately, I already played the game before installing the patch, and now I found myself that some parts will never appear again unfortunately.

I just need the game data with all routes completed except the ones that aren't translated. Can somebody share this, please? I don't want to delete it since that means I will have to do the common route again from the beggining, and that is quite tiring.
You're asking for a complete save, right? You might want to edit your post to say "save data"... this might just me being a little paranoid, but as is, it kinda looks like you're asking for the game itself if your post isn't read closely.
xBTAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 00:43   Link #589
kanataX3
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
hey does anyone know about little busters! anime?
is there gonna be one?
cause i heard it before there would be but is like 3-4 years alrdy
are there any news?
kanataX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 01:29   Link #590
kanataX3
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
and by the way how is the translation going?
kanataX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 03:06   Link #591
jda95
Keytard
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanataX3 View Post
hey does anyone know about little busters! anime?
is there gonna be one?
cause i heard it before there would be but is like 3-4 years alrdy
are there any news?

and by the way how is the translation going?
There are a lot of rumors that it's going to be this year, but of course, these are all rumors, so take that as you will.

The translators are currently doing Haruka and Kud, Kud's route is 19.97%. Not sure how long it will take for the next patch. The "recommended play order" that the patches seem to follow suggest that Kud's route will be next.
jda95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 04:50   Link #592
Nanashi_1337
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBTAx View Post
You're asking for a complete save, right? You might want to edit your post to say "save data"... this might just me being a little paranoid, but as is, it kinda looks like you're asking for the game itself if your post isn't read closely.
I wouldn't be requesting a save data from that point if that was the case.

What I mean is, for example, that Haruka path is marked as unread (in other words, that I can't skip anything, like I've never read it). If you just put me a save data, the game will still recognize that I've already read that route.
Nanashi_1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 15:18   Link #593
xBTAx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
I wouldn't be requesting a save data from that point if that was the case.

What I mean is, for example, that Haruka path is marked as unread (in other words, that I can't skip anything, like I've never read it). If you just put me a save data, the game will still recognize that I've already read that route.
So what you're asking for... is a copy of the file that marks what's already been read, right?

I somehow blanked about the whole "VNs having a separate save file for that" thing. My bad.
xBTAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 18:49   Link #594
Nanashi_1337
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBTAx View Post
So what you're asking for... is a copy of the file that marks what's already been read, right?
Correct, that's what I'm searching.

Btw, I've noticed that there is a part in the common route involving a "Kick the Can" event that is not translated. Does that really belong to Rin 2 route?
Nanashi_1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-26, 13:25   Link #595
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
Correct, that's what I'm searching.

Btw, I've noticed that there is a part in the common route involving a "Kick the Can" event that is not translated. Does that really belong to Rin 2 route?
Just rename or delete your old savedata folder. The game will create a new one when you start it up. If you want your old saves, manually copy each one in.
RegalStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-26, 21:28   Link #596
kanataX3
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
kuds route huh but harukas route is alrdy 47% == anyway im waiting for all the route patches and the refrain.haha
kanataX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-02, 23:15   Link #597
therationalpi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: State College, PA, USA
Age: 27
I have to admit, I'm really impressed with this translation. It takes a hell of a lot of work to translate that much text accurately (and consistently). Hats off to these guys for a job well done.

As for an anime, there have been rumors flying around about a Little Busters anime since Clannad. I somehow doubt it, though, because Angel Beats hit on so many similar points, that it might be redundant. That said, fans ate up Angel Beats, Little Busters is arguably a stronger story, and no one ever said you can't tell a story similar to one you already did. I mean, they redid Kanon after only four years, for god's sake!

What I imagine, with nothing to back up this claim, is that Key was approached about doing a Little Busters adaptation and countered the offer with a new mixed-media project with similar themes, resulting in Angel Beats. To be quite honest, though, I don't think Angel Beats lived up to expectations (it was hardly a fitting swan song for the illustrious Jun Maeda). Little Busters might be back in the cards as a result.
__________________
You may say that pi is irrational. However, let me point out that 355/113 is close enough to pi for most purposes. And if that is not good enough for you, then who's being irrational?
therationalpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 16:48   Link #598
ReinerSkye
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Well I've been impatient waiting for patch updates so i decided to replay Kurugaya's route(i was half asleep the last couple hours last time lol). but when i get to may 22 go find her is unchooseable :/ am i doing something wrong or is her route unreplayable? This might not be the right place to ask but I figured since someone posted a walkthrough a few pages ago there's probably people around who can answer
ReinerSkye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 17:33   Link #599
Nihokon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
Btw, I've noticed that there is a part in the common route involving a "Kick the Can" event that is not translated. Does that really belong to Rin 2 route?
It's part of the additional events that's accessible after you've finished the game a few times.
They didn't include the translation for that event because you won't be able to access it in your 4th/prior playthrough. (Rin1 , Komari, Mio, Kurugaya)

Edit: Nah, I was wrong. See below.

Last edited by Nihokon; 2011-03-04 at 03:06.
Nihokon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 02:39   Link #600
Shiratamadango
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Japan
We already worked on the Kick the Can bit, so it will show up translated on the next patch when you meet the condition below.

Spoiler for Condition for the Kick the Can scene:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinerSkye View Post
Well I've been impatient waiting for patch updates so i decided to replay Kurugaya's route(i was half asleep the last couple hours last time lol). but when i get to may 22 go find her is unchooseable :/ am i doing something wrong or is her route unreplayable?
You can't replay the route(s) you already cleared, unfortunately... Please wait for the next patch patiently ><

Last edited by Shiratamadango; 2011-03-04 at 02:52.
Shiratamadango is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bishoujo, game patch, key, pc game, translation

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.