AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-02-22, 02:47   Link #641
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kinku
Shioon this last few chapters is showing alot of balls training to fight someone way above his skill level.. IM just blaming the typical dense lead male character when it comes to girls.
__________________
☆● PeAcE N Love●☆
Kinku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 09:14   Link #642
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
I see. Thanks for the clarification =03. I could have sworn he made it clear about his relationship with Saehee to somebody(maybe in the first part somewhere).
As far as I know, even back in Part 1, he never mentioned Saehee as anything but a "precious friend", just like now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Might as well ask, now that I'm thinking about it, but did they ever mention how Sosul got 'imprisoned' by the Alliance in the first place?
Uh, not as such, as far as I can recall. However, from what we're told back in Part 1, evidence implies that she was imprisoned when the Sunwoo clan was defeated by the Alliance + Chundomoon teamup against them.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 09:38   Link #643
Lummie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
.. IM just blaming the typical dense lead male character when it comes to girls.
How can you blame him when this would happen if he recalled all the great moments with Jinie.

Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 20:08   Link #644
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kasumigaseki; where contractors dwell.
Age: 26
Hahahaha, well put! Couldn't have made your point any clearer :'D
__________________
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 06:16   Link #645
Doma Yuset
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ontario
Send a message via AIM to Doma Yuset Send a message via Yahoo to Doma Yuset
I think I'm a few chapters behind, still kinda bored with Part 2 though I really love this series and I'm sticking with it.
Doma Yuset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 03:39   Link #646
Renegade334
Exitus Acta Probat
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Permanent retirement from raws-hunting
Age: 28
No chapter this week - the author has a problem meeting deadlines. Once again, it seems he started working on the manuscript too late.
__________________
<< -- Click to enter my GFX thread.

-- Permanently retired from the raw-hunting business --
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 07:08   Link #647
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 24
No new chapter this week? Noooo!
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 19:28   Link #648
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
ok so I never really read this manga before two days ago, now that I'm cought up, I love it, I was really impressed with the art and on top of that I love mangakas who draw women the way this one does, the story is better that your usual battle manga, but still needs a bit more to make it Berserk, or Gantz level, but I guess he is writing for a younger audience so I can forgive him that, this manga is shows potential, I look forward to see what's next.
__________________
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-02, 11:29   Link #649
kakakka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
No chapter this week - the author has a problem meeting deadlines. Once again, it seems he started working on the manuscript too late.
Maybe he's depressed? I read recently how he reacted when someone wrote to him that his work was being scanlated.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-02, 11:57   Link #650
Renegade334
Exitus Acta Probat
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Permanent retirement from raws-hunting
Age: 28
That's not the only reason - he published chapters on a monthly basis but now it's weekly...and he's new at it, so he's obviously struggling to keep pace with his own schedule. He also had an assistant quitting on him, which means more work to do himself.

Furthermore, one shouldn't assume that a chapter can be done in just 24h and he's free the rest of the time. Artists also like to have a private life.
__________________
<< -- Click to enter my GFX thread.

-- Permanently retired from the raw-hunting business --
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-02, 21:27   Link #651
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kinku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
That's not the only reason - he published chapters on a monthly basis but now it's weekly...and he's new at it, so he's obviously struggling to keep pace with his own schedule. He also had an assistant quitting on him, which means more work to do himself.

Furthermore, one shouldn't assume that a chapter can be done in just 24h and he's free the rest of the time. Artists also like to have a private life.
totally agreed... not matter how much I want to see the next chapter I dont want the artists go nuts and end up not doing it at all. Sometimes you need a break and recollect youreself
__________________
☆● PeAcE N Love●☆
Kinku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 19:53   Link #652
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Chapter 19 is out!!:

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/10522
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 21:40   Link #653
Sinta
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Damn Shioon is screwed.
__________________
Free Ebook - Harmonics: Rise of the Magician http://amzn.to/qCBysY
Sinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 22:35   Link #654
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kinku
Man I love Jinie with Red hair...
__________________
☆● PeAcE N Love●☆
Kinku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 22:37   Link #655
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Meat tenderizing time...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 22:51   Link #656
kakakka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
That's not the only reason - he published chapters on a monthly basis but now it's weekly...and he's new at it, so he's obviously struggling to keep pace with his own schedule. He also had an assistant quitting on him, which means more work to do himself.
I know. I am not saying that scanlation was the reason. What I was just saying that him over reacting made me think he has some problem/might be depressed.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 00:06   Link #657
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
Shioon got his ass owned.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 00:16   Link #658
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Shioon got his ass owned.
If that was all it took to own Shioon, he would have died a ton of times in first series. He'll get back up again and again.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 01:09   Link #659
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
If that was all it took to own Shioon, he would have died a ton of times in first series. He'll get back up again and again.
So true. Ji-Gun has yet to experience the terror of... MASHO SHOUJO ZOMBIE SHIOON!
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 01:39   Link #660
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Shioon got his ass owned in Part I. He still wouldn't stay down.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.