AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-02-20, 15:27   Link #201
azziz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
she spoke in volume 5 or 6 for at her birthday party.
did she call him oni-chan?
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 15:33   Link #202
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
isn't that when she told every one to sleep?
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 15:47   Link #203
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Yes, in fact, I think that scene was already done in the manga.
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-21, 11:55   Link #204
Malkuth
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Malkuth Send a message via Skype™ to Malkuth
Two questions regarding Kyouko; first does she re-appear after being defeated by Ayumu and saved by KotN?

Second, did she kill out of her own volition, was she manipulated by the KotN, or was she possessed?
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-21, 14:37   Link #205
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Two questions regarding Kyouko; first does she re-appear after being defeated by Ayumu and saved by KotN?

Second, did she kill out of her own volition, was she manipulated by the KotN, or was she possessed?
She reappears twice. I believe Ayumu convinces her to turn herself in and she gets like hundreds of years of jail time in magical girl world. Second time she broke out because she didn't want to be stuck in jail that long so that everyone she knew would be gone but Ayumu says he'll still be around so she goes back to jail. Something like that.

On the second part, pretty sure Kyoko did it for her own power.

An actual novel reader could probably answer you better though.
__________________
Xacual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-21, 14:45   Link #206
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
So Tomonori was just revealed in the anime, and apparently there's a joke about her name. Can somebody explain it to me?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 13:04   Link #207
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
Tomonori is a tomboyish name. Thats why she prefers Yuki.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 22:55   Link #208
msg
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
The Ln looks fun..
so we have, correct me if im wrong

1 necromancer - eu
3 vampire ninjas - sera, saras, tomonori
5 masou shojou - haruna, ariel, chris, nene, kyouko
and 2 normal high schoolers - taeko and another one can't remmember her name shes's orito classmate or something

Are there anymore necromancer besides eu?
__________________
msg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 22:59   Link #209
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post
The Ln looks fun..
so we have, correct me if im wrong

1 necromancer - eu
3 vampire ninjas - sera, saras, tomonori
5 masou shojou - haruna, ariel, chris, nene, kyouko
and 2 normal high schoolers - taeko and another one can't remmember her name shes's orito classmate or something

Are there anymore necromancer besides eu?

I assume Ariel is another character that is yet to be introduced?
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 23:07   Link #210
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I assume Ariel is another character that is yet to be introduced?
Ariel is Dai-Sensei's name. Dai-Sensei is just the nickname Haruna gave her since she doesn't care to remember names except Ayumu's which is commented on by Dai-sensei.
__________________
Xacual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 23:40   Link #211
noobita
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
So I guess that Kyoko also in love with Ayumu?
noobita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 00:00   Link #212
kona~chan
人間失格
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: [Zettai Ryouiki]
how about anderson he comes from underworld isn't it?
did he also a necromancer?
__________________

生きるってつらいな。。。
Onjouji Toki
kona~chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 07:00   Link #213
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
who is chris and nene?
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 08:40   Link #214
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
who is chris and nene?
Vol 4 and 7 covers.

Former is really really strong Masou Shoujo who turned against Virie's Queen along with Dai-Sensei. Nene is the one who helped seal Eu's powers.
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 17:35   Link #215
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
So Tomonori was just revealed in the anime, and apparently there's a joke about her name. Can somebody explain it to me?
The Kanji for her name can be read as "Yuki" or "Tomonori", though Tomonori usually shows a boy. Yuki is used for a girl.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 19:06   Link #216
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by kira0802 View Post
The Kanji for her name can be read as "Yuki" or "Tomonori", though Tomonori usually shows a boy. Yuki is used for a girl.
Ah, so that's where all that name thing was leading at (I did notice you could read the names differently, but din't know the difference)
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 04:02   Link #217
Used Can
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I've got a question about Tomonori. I don't know if this has been asked before, but, does she become a recurrent character (like Eu, Haruna and Sera) or does she simply show up from time to time?
__________________
"The name is Tin; Used is just an alias. I'm everything Shoe Box would like to be." - Used Can of the Aluminium Kingdom
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-26, 01:04   Link #218
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kona~chan View Post
how about anderson he comes from underworld isn't it?
did he also a necromancer?
who the heck is anderson? I do not recognize that name.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-26, 01:28   Link #219
doomknight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
who the heck is anderson? I do not recognize that name.
I think he is called Shimomura, not too sure but he is the blonde guy who is "friend" of Ayumu

Spoiler:
doomknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-26, 05:54   Link #220
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
So I guess that Kyoko also in love with Ayumu?
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I've got a question about Tomonori. I don't know if this has been asked before, but, does she become a recurrent character (like Eu, Haruna and Sera) or does she simply show up from time to time?
think hinagiku or ayumu from hayate. they have pretty much have same screen time

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomknight View Post
I think he is called Shimomura, not too sure but he is the blonde guy who is "friend" of Ayumu

Spoiler:
according to wiki

Spoiler for .:
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ayumu`s ass, gender bender, harem, occult, romance, shounen, zombie

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.