AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-02-18, 03:30   Link #41
kayos
RETIRED
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Input lag? you mean in online play or what?
Yes, some games have online slowdown lag but T6 had input lag that you could dialup a combo then put the controller down for a min and your character will perform those combos.

T6 was still fun regardless lol.
kayos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 08:08   Link #42
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ImaginaryLand
Age: 23
Jun sure looks different.
__________________

momobunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 09:17   Link #43
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Newest Trailer from Harada:


Jun is there! yay! XD
looks like Jun
but it could be Unknown since this IS tekken tag \
I saw True Ogre too, so maybe he's in too

I'm loving the tag juggles and the new stage gimmicks
it raises competition IMO

also, was that the Snow Castle stage from Tekken DR I saw?
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 09:19   Link #44
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayos View Post
Yes, some games have online slowdown lag but T6 had input lag that you could dialup a combo then put the controller down for a min and your character will perform those combos.

T6 was still fun regardless lol.
Ah, looks like I know what you mean. Well, I don't know it is only my feeling or not, but I find it that it only happens to delayable moves. (ex: Jin's Savage Sword) Most of the moves still require exact timings. (like the 10-hit combo)

@Momobunny: yup, more like a female version of Jin Kinda missed her "soft" face back in Tekken 2 and TAG.

And... we'll be getting True Ogre too? ^^;
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 18:12   Link #45
Westlo
Lets be reality
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
It's Jun, didn't you see Lili looking for her, she wants to ask her for Asuka's hand in marriage.

Nice to see the school stage from TT come back too, liking all the little touches they're including, I just hope the wait for this to hit console isn't absurd..

Edit - And the PS3 version of this better not be a port of the 360 version so that the games are "equal", what bullshit that was, the ps3 version should've been arcade perfect.

Basically.

Arcade T6 running off Ps3 hardware
Inferior port made for 360
Namco didn't want to piss off MS so they ported the inferior 360 version to ps3.
Everyone lost.

Last edited by Westlo; 2011-02-18 at 18:29.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 19:23   Link #46
kayos
RETIRED
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I recall MS wanted the game to be identical to each other or else they didn't want it, and that's how the PS3 version looked inferior compared to the arcade (which was running on a ps3).
kayos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 23:24   Link #47
Westlo
Lets be reality
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Yeah it sucks, better not happen again especially since this looks way more graphically intense than T6, 4 characters on screen + way more detailed character models.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 03:33   Link #48
kyosak
poo
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
Age: 24
Check out 1:27 in that new trailer. Doesn't that look like the snow castle stage from T5: DR?
I really hope they bring that stage back. Its BGM was so epic!
Link relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj5fezE20XA
kyosak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-20, 04:45   Link #49
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyosak View Post
Check out 1:27 in that new trailer. Doesn't that look like the snow castle stage from T5: DR?
I really hope they bring that stage back. Its BGM was so epic!
Link relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj5fezE20XA
Yeah, that's the one from Tekken 5 DR It's officially stated that Tekken team will bring back some familiar stages. From the trailer, we can see the return of Mishima Polytechnic stage too (Xiayou and Jin's school)
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 08:21   Link #50
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
ANY news about Tekken vs Street fighter?
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-26, 23:23   Link #51
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
http://www.twitvid.com/EUPK4

Devil Kazuya is there... but not as a different character, though.
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 01:01   Link #52
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
http://www.twitvid.com/EUPK4

Devil Kazuya is there... but not as a different character, though.
I like this concept
now Devil Kazuya customize would look natural now~

oh and was Harada the one playing here?
he sure does play well

the Replay from the first TTT is back too
oh and instead of a B!, the enemy is bouncing when they go for a B! move then tag
epic
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 03:21   Link #53
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
I like this concept
now Devil Kazuya customize would look natural now~

oh and was Harada the one playing here?
he sure does play well

the Replay from the first TTT is back too
oh and instead of a B!, the enemy is bouncing when they go for a B! move then tag
epic
I'm still hoping they would make him a separate character, though but I knew that it would be difficult to differentiate his style. Good to see that he still retains his old flying beam shoot pose from T2

Hmm.. I don't know whether that was him playing or not.

As for that TAG B!, some people tend to complain about it:
http://www.levelupyourgame.com/2011/...play-analysis/
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 09:49   Link #54
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
I'm still hoping they would make him a separate character, though but I knew that it would be difficult to differentiate his style. Good to see that he still retains his old flying beam shoot pose from T2

Hmm.. I don't know whether that was him playing or not.

As for that TAG B!, some people tend to complain about it:
http://www.levelupyourgame.com/2011/...play-analysis/
yeah, the only difference they would have would be the laser, and the flying uppercut
or the old f,f+2 from the first tekken tag
but that would remove Kazuya's current f,f+2
which is the elbow launcher

but yeah, that tag B! is imbalanced
it's too slow
it takes too much time on air that you could probably do some good moves that has many frames and would still hit
they should nerf it IMO

anyway
in that vid
WTF!
is it just me, or did Jin's CDS became faster?
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 10:55   Link #55
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
yeah, the only difference they would have would be the laser, and the flying uppercut
or the old f,f+2 from the first tekken tag
but that would remove Kazuya's current f,f+2
which is the elbow launcher

but yeah, that tag B! is imbalanced
it's too slow
it takes too much time on air that you could probably do some good moves that has many frames and would still hit
they should nerf it IMO

anyway
in that vid
WTF!
is it just me, or did Jin's CDS became faster?
I wonder if Devil Kaz is only accessible by tagging with DVJ?
After I saw Harada's twitter, Kazuya is made this way because of the fact that he could control the devil gene, and seeing his description, his devil mode should be accessible by tagging with any characters...

Yup, the game's not final, hopefully they can do something about that TAG assault.

Which video? I thought DVJ doesn't have CDS? If you meant the AOU Trailer (in which Jin tagged with Asuka, and performed b+3 and CDS 1,2) I think it maybe a stance shortcut (maybe by holding F after doing b+3 or else)
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 22:36   Link #56
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Tampa
Jun is looking nice.

http://p.twipple.jp/YJ6MW

Going back to my old team in TTT. Kazuya and Jun.
__________________
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 01:14   Link #57
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
Jun is looking nice.

http://p.twipple.jp/YJ6MW

Going back to my old team in TTT. Kazuya and Jun.
She really looks like the genderbending of Jin but I love her new outfit and stance.
I've never played TTT before, but do they have special TAG attacks if they're paired?
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 06:20   Link #58
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
@Ryonea
yeah I meant that AOU trailer lol

anyway
Jun, will she have a different fighting style? like Baek and Hwoarang, they're both Tae Kwon Do but they have different attacks and stuff
I mean, Jun's stance(from the picture) is different than Asuka's
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-02, 00:33   Link #59
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
@Ryonea
yeah I meant that AOU trailer lol

anyway
Jun, will she have a different fighting style? like Baek and Hwoarang, they're both Tae Kwon Do but they have different attacks and stuff
I mean, Jun's stance(from the picture) is different than Asuka's
I believe so... and looking forward to it. Otherwise, it would be disappointing to have another Eddy/Christie they should've made back into 1 slot like Kuma/Panda.

And looks like they'll include this one for sure too:
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-02, 02:03   Link #60
kayos
RETIRED
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Should be better than Nancy.
kayos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fighting game

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.