AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 20 Rating
Perfect 10 51 49.51%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 29 28.16%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 10.68%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 6.80%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 3.88%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.97%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-03-03, 16:44   Link #121
Chaos2Frozen
Face of a Guilty Adult
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The World after E3 2015
Age: 26
I think this is good; It would make all those people who complaint that Accelerator's character did a sudden 180 change since meeting Last Order to rethink their statement after seeing what he did to the Hound Dogs- Still, could have used a drop of more Brutality to go along with it...

Oh he can keep his morality pet; but I want some blood letting.
__________________


Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 20:11   Link #122
Cosmic Eagle
生と死の刹那に未知の結末を見る
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ghetto der Ewigkeit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minagi Mikoto View Post
He could

1) killed last order.

2) keep his power

3) continue to kill people

But he didn't, so I think he is more than just a "bloodthirsty bastard". I think the persons that he kills now are real "bloodthirsty bastards" themselves, what's wrong in killing them?
Enjoying reducing people to pools of gore is being bloodthirsty no matter how you put it. He's never stopped being that. Ever. It's his nature

It's fine to like a character and condone his actions but there's no need to make him sound more nice than he really is no?

A bunch of mooks with nothing to their name are bloodthirsty? maybe, maybe not, the way they are depicted however points to them being more retarded than anything else.
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 20:15   Link #123
Miraluka
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Enjoying reducing people to pools of gore is being bloodthirsty no matter how you put it. He's never stopped being that. Ever. It's his nature

It's fine to like a character and condone his actions but there's no need to make him sound more nice than he really is no?

A bunch of mooks with nothing to their name are bloodthirsty? maybe, maybe not, the way they are depicted however points to them being more retarded than anything else.
HD were described as scumbag with no values for life as far I know. They're not better than Accelerator who tries at least to keep unrelated people away.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 21:37   Link #124
Cosmic Eagle
生と死の刹那に未知の結末を見る
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ghetto der Ewigkeit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
HD were described as scumbag with no values for life as far I know. They're not better than Accelerator who tries at least to keep unrelated people away.
Fair enough for most mercenary groups anyway.

It still has no import on whether Accelerator himself is bloodthirsty or not. That he keeps bystanders outside is more of an honor code than anything else...
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 22:15   Link #125
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Kinku
After watching this ep again I kinda think the chick that was trying to kill touma kinda hot
__________________
☆● PeAcE N Love●☆
Kinku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 22:22   Link #126
Chaos2Frozen
Face of a Guilty Adult
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The World after E3 2015
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
After watching this ep again I kinda think the chick that was trying to kill touma kinda hot
I keep telling people it's the "Hiiiii~!!" thingy that she does

Spoiler for You ain't never gonna see her like that:
__________________


Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 22:23   Link #127
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Kinku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I keep telling people it's the "Hiiiii~!!" thingy that she does

Spoiler for You ain't never gonna see her like that:
hahaha Love the pic

If she was in my church I attend every sunday
__________________
☆● PeAcE N Love●☆
Kinku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 23:50   Link #128
Cosmic Eagle
生と死の刹那に未知の結末を見る
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ghetto der Ewigkeit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I keep telling people it's the "Hiiiii~!!" thingy that she does

Spoiler for You ain't never gonna see her like that:
..........Surprisingly.......Not.....bad.....
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 09:34   Link #129
Hell_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 24
Well, at least Vento's not driving a car...
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-05, 12:37   Link #130
klare
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
a bit late but able to finish 2 eps in a row

so far this looks like the best arc in Index II, lots of actions, brutal actions
__________________
klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.