AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Shana

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-03-02, 17:31   Link #221
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
Mmm ...

Shana clashing swords with Yuji = Blustsauger effects cuts her as a piece of paper.

I personally think Blutsauger is overpowered with that ability o.o but as long as Shana doesn't class swords with Yuji, then it's fine still curious about what they will use for Season 3's opening and ending.
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-02, 17:44   Link #222
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Argentina
Age: 19
I think that this OPs/EDs will be the best ever made, as Shana is one of the story that trudelly got me in and I just didn't forgot after a couple of weeks.
I already see myselft fainting after the first 30 secs of the opening and waking up at the ending
__________________
SkyFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-02, 17:53   Link #223
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
I think that this OPs/EDs will be the best ever made, as Shana is one of the story that trudelly got me in and I just didn't forgot after a couple of weeks.
I already see myselft fainting after the first 30 secs of the opening and waking up at the ending
We might need to get you a dog that will bite you awake so you don't miss the episodes then
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-08, 18:08   Link #224
Kaskodiona
Let's all love Shana-tan.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Location? LOCATION YOU SAY?! ...I won't be a bot and say it like a bot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
I think that this OPs/EDs will be the best ever made, as Shana is one of the story that trudelly got me in and I just didn't forgot after a couple of weeks.
I already see myselft fainting after the first 30 secs of the opening and waking up at the ending
I would try and not to faint on the first second of the episode Like, new action and such... I want to hear some Shana lines badly And I didn't want to hurt Shana in any way T_T It just popped up in my head.

But for a opening I would really want something touching, but cool. Sad, but awesome. (Lol? I wouldn't say Happy.) And bits of bloody fights, I guess. (I DON'T WANT TO HURT SHANA!)
Kaskodiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-08, 18:11   Link #225
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaskodiona View Post
I would try and not to faint on the first second of the episode Like, new action and such... I want to hear some Shana lines badly And I didn't want to hurt Shana in any way T_T It just popped up in my head.

But for a opening I would really want something touching, but cool. Sad, but awesome. (Lol? I wouldn't say Happy.) And bits of bloody fights, I guess. (I DON'T WANT TO HURT SHANA!)
The best musical setup they can give us is an emotional song based on all the information in the novels, only then will it truly touch the fans on how emotional things will get this season, for an ending song purpose of course.

For an opening, we can go with the casual fighting build-up song that gets the fans pumped up and ready to endure all the fights scenes they will slowly introduce.
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-08, 19:31   Link #226
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Argentina
Age: 19
The image of Shana clashing swords with Yuji really got burned on my mind, but the damn Blutsauger's effect makes that impossible... Anyways, would be nice see that at the end and then Shana falling because of the wound, as she did when she fough Sorath (I'm pretty sure that the first halft of episode will be Yuji kicking everyone's ass...)
__________________
SkyFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-08, 19:51   Link #227
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
The image of Shana clashing swords with Yuji really got burned on my mind, but the damn Blutsauger's effect makes that impossible... Anyways, would be nice see that at the end and then Shana falling because of the wound, as she did when she fough Sorath (I'm pretty sure that the first halft of episode will be Yuji kicking everyone's ass...)
It is a clear indication that they are going to introduce Snake to all the non-novel readers. But we should have had an idea on what would happen, especially with the ending of Shakugan no Shana S episode 4. But people merely thought he went away for awhile, it will certainly be a surprise for the non-readers But what you said in the bolded makes the perfect chance to add another emotional song for the opening.
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-08, 20:07   Link #228
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Argentina
Age: 19
Ok, I correct myselft, it would be...

*SoF introduction*
*long explanation*
*flashback*
*Yuji kicking Flame Haze's asses*
__________________
SkyFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-08, 21:04   Link #229
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
Ok, I correct myselft, it would be...

*SoF introduction*
*long explanation*
*flashback*
*Yuji kicking Flame Haze's asses*
They usually combine flashback and fighting, so in my way of seeing things, flashback and Yuji kicking Flame Hazes would sorta combine.
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-10, 18:57   Link #230
Kaskodiona
Let's all love Shana-tan.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Location? LOCATION YOU SAY?! ...I won't be a bot and say it like a bot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
They usually combine flashback and fighting, so in my way of seeing things, flashback and Yuji kicking Flame Hazes would sorta combine.
Yeah! It goes together nicely! I have a picture of it in my head.

How SkyFlames said it, but I added a few things:

*SoF introduction*
*long explanation*
*flashback*
*Yuji kicking Flame Haze's asses*
*flashback again*
And then... Me going crazy:
*Yuji laughing like a maniac going crazy*
Yeah, said it I will go crazy
Kaskodiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-10, 19:39   Link #231
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Argentina
Age: 19
Anyone knows how the new seasons usually start? I mean, the trailer or teaser. Since this is the first time I wait for a premiere of an anime so long.
__________________
SkyFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 21:06   Link #232
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
Anyone knows how the new seasons usually start? I mean, the trailer or teaser. Since this is the first time I wait for a premiere of an anime so long.
From what I hear, it's usually teasers that are brought out.
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-13, 10:19   Link #233
pancakes
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: United States
Age: 20
Send a message via MSN to pancakes Send a message via Skype™ to pancakes
FIRST EPISODE
1.new opening
2.Introduction (imply that yuji left)
3.Play out show without him (sucks)
4.flashbacks
5.talk about it
6.tell what happened to characters (ex. Keisaku Satou leaving)
7.Yuji enters city in dramatic way
8.New ending
(opening and ending probably mami kawada or kotoko. they always start with kawada though)
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-16, 21:43   Link #234
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Argentina
Age: 19
More likely ending on the bridge scene from OVA 4. Then a whole week or maybe more till the new episode -sigh-
__________________
SkyFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-17, 18:14   Link #235
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by pancakes View Post
(opening and ending probably mami kawada or kotoko. they always start with kawada though)
That's true, and I would expect J.C. Staff to use Mami Kawada and Kotoko again since they used Portamento which is another Mami Kawada song during the OVA, it somewhat shows that they still cling to that singer for Shakugan no Shana. But that can still change, you may never know what will happen of course
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-20, 17:05   Link #236
Kaskodiona
Let's all love Shana-tan.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Location? LOCATION YOU SAY?! ...I won't be a bot and say it like a bot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pancakes View Post
FIRST EPISODE
1.new opening
2.Introduction (imply that yuji left)
3.Play out show without him (sucks)
4.flashbacks
5.talk about it
6.tell what happened to characters (ex. Keisaku Satou leaving)
7.Yuji enters city in dramatic way
8.New ending
(opening and ending probably mami kawada or kotoko. they always start with kawada though)
Good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
Then a whole week or maybe more till the new episode -sigh-
But where will we get the subs from?! THAT is a question!
Kaskodiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 18:31   Link #237
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Argentina
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaskodiona View Post
Good idea.



But where will we get the subs from?! THAT is a question!
I got at least 3 spanish fansubs that are counting the days to get the RAW lol
__________________
SkyFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 16:47   Link #238
pancakes
Senior Member
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: United States
Age: 20
Send a message via MSN to pancakes Send a message via Skype™ to pancakes
I didn't think about that. Subs? I really think that shouldn't be an issue. As there are a lot of sub groups and there are a lot of shana fans(At least in Japan). Also a lot of people are praying for season 3. it shouldn't be a problem. Honestly, I'm just hoping season 3 AIRS this year.
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 08:29   Link #239
Kaskodiona
Let's all love Shana-tan.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Location? LOCATION YOU SAY?! ...I won't be a bot and say it like a bot.
...I want some Shana action badly T_T

FANSUB GROUPS! DON'T LET ME DOWN!
Kaskodiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 21:37   Link #240
PABURO
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
I got at least 3 spanish fansubs that are counting the days to get the RAW lol
is athena no seinto going to release the series weekly like they have been doing??? OHHH!!! OCTOBER COME!!! WUAJAJA... btw... what comes faster... eng or spanish subs... AnS is very very efficient so it will be hard jejeje...
PABURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.