AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-03-09, 10:12   Link #1221
Bluemail
Zero of the roulette
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Finland
Age: 20
Send a message via MSN to Bluemail
Real alternate outfits would be really nice, since there actually is a bunch of them. The characters who don't could have the color variations, and of course those who have could still have them. If they could change characters there should also be a VA change with the outfit, though. Let's see (not sure if the EP8 things are correct):

Spoiler for EP8 probably:

Spoiler for For the lulz:

I like that new things are coming soon, though it means the first installation becomes a bit too short-lived, but not bad for 30 euros. There at least should be Dlanor, Erika, Bernkastel and Musou Rosa.

They could name the sequel as Ougon Gensou Kyoku (Symphony of Golden Illusions) and showing Jessica as Marisa in the promo pic to distract Touhou fans into buying it (I believe the world was called Gensokyou).
__________________

Umineko no Naku Koro ni ~Rondo of the Witch and Reasoning~ for PS3/PSP
NISA publisher support thread - AKSYS publisher support thread - Facebook group - deviantArt group - Petition
Bluemail is offline  
Old 2011-03-09, 16:12   Link #1222
Nanashi_1337
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
^ I doubt we wll see alternative outfits. That's something more common in 3D games. What we will probably see is different palletes. For example, a certain combination of colours in Jessica will resemble how Marisa looks like.
Nanashi_1337 is offline  
Old 2011-03-09, 17:23   Link #1223
Leafsnail
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldend Dominator View Post
IAnd I've not really seen anyone mention
Spoiler for EP7 Spoiler:
Spoiler for Ep7:
Leafsnail is offline  
Old 2011-03-10, 10:53   Link #1224
AudriSampson
Ange Ushiromiya's Fangirl
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Danville IL
Age: 34
Send a message via Yahoo to AudriSampson
If we were to have Rosa, a shotgun special would be pretty nice. For her Super Special some kind of slapping combo would be great!
__________________
AudriSampson is offline  
Old 2011-03-10, 17:00   Link #1225
Kealym
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
In my imagination, they'd fight something like :

Natsuhi : Focuses on keeping the opponent away, with mirror shenanigans and naginata strikes (hey, she said she'd practiced a little), maybe some deflective move where a ghost-Kinzo protects her, or she uses his cape that way. Rifle-attack for posterity's sake. A fetal-position "hidin' in da closet" avoid move or something. For her special, she grabs the opponent and throws them off the stage to a rocky death, all Mortal-Kombat-style.

Eva : Haxx martial arts skills / combos can probably fill out an entire moveset. Generic rifle attack for posterity. For a special, she gets to turn into Evatrice?

Kyrie : Unlike the other moms, a more refined variety of rifle attacks. ( I dunno, angles, combo-rifle-shot, dual wield, as she apparently shoots with one hand) Gotta reference the time-control ability somehow, I dunno, either you slow down the opponent for a bit of Kyrie gets super-speed-dashes. She could conjure up a door with dramatic pointing as a super magic guard or something? For a special, Leviathan super-stakes the foe to stun them while Kyrie closes in for some rapid-rifle-face-bashing. ... ... yes, I know it's mean.

Rosa : Rifle attack. They could do some interesting charge-move type things with her ingot-purse swing and pen-stabbing. And, of course, COMBO-SLAPPING. I envision some kind of charged, glowing fisted power slap that send the foe flying as she screams "Didn't I tell you to stop that!?" Maybe also a stomping move for when the opponent is on the ground. Special? I'm not too original - you get to go "Musou Rosa" for a short period and everything's the same, but more faster, stronger, and visually awesom-er.

...and as you can tell, I've spent far too long theorizing how each character would go about defending themselves from the goat-chan hoardes.

... ... seriously, the only people I havent envisioned a reasonable fighting style full of references for are Nanjo and Hideyoshi, because... C'MON.
Kealym is offline  
Old 2011-03-10, 17:51   Link #1226
Witch of Uncertainty
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Nanjo could probably throw medicine and bronchilators (sp?) at the target, and his Super-mata attack would be diagnosing living targets as dead.
Witch of Uncertainty is offline  
Old 2011-03-10, 18:28   Link #1227
legomaple
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealym View Post
Rosa : Rifle attack. They could do some interesting charge-move type things with her ingot-purse swing and pen-stabbing. And, of course, COMBO-SLAPPING. I envision some kind of charged, glowing fisted power slap that send the foe flying as she screams "Didn't I tell you to stop that!?" Maybe also a stomping move for when the opponent is on the ground. Special? I'm not too original - you get to go "Musou Rosa" for a short period and everything's the same, but more faster, stronger, and visually awesom-er.
don't forget the eye-poke with pen, THAT HAS TO BE THE GRAB ATTACK!
legomaple is offline  
Old 2011-03-10, 18:41   Link #1228
Nanashi_1337
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
From that list above, I doubt we will see another Eva, as we already have one.

Also, you keep posting a lot of Ushiromiya family members, but I can't imagine the majority of them as being present in the game. Just because they know how to fight doesn't mean they will be entering in the game. And sorry to say this, but only Maria, Jessica and George seems the most likely to appear. The others do not have "magical" powers in the sound novels.

Also, why is Dlanor not mentioned as much as Rosa?
Nanashi_1337 is offline  
Old 2011-03-10, 18:47   Link #1229
immblueversion
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Where you're not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
Also, why is Dlanor not mentioned as much as Rosa?
Because people will wish she was when she appears in it.
__________________
I'm not the boss.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline  
Old 2011-03-10, 23:20   Link #1230
Kealym
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
From that list above, I doubt we will see another Eva, as we already have one.

Also, you keep posting a lot of Ushiromiya family members, but I can't imagine the majority of them as being present in the game. Just because they know how to fight doesn't mean they will be entering in the game. And sorry to say this, but only Maria, Jessica and George seems the most likely to appear. The others do not have "magical" powers in the sound novels.

Also, why is Dlanor not mentioned as much as Rosa?
Oh, I wasn't keeping up with the thread. I just saw "all the moms would fight alike" and I was like "YES, A CHANCE TO DISPLAY MY INDULGENCES ON THE MATTER !"

Ahem.
Anyway, I agree that it's unfeasible to add everybody (even though I think it could be done), and if they were gonna add anyone from EP1-4 whow asnt already in, it'd be Jessica / George / Maria / Gaap.

From Chiru, I'd think Erika / Dlanor / Will

It's just fun to think about, say, how they'd pull of someone like Godha, for example.
Kealym is offline  
Old 2011-03-10, 23:49   Link #1231
Mikachiru
test
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
From that list above, I doubt we will see another Eva, as we already have one.

Also, you keep posting a lot of Ushiromiya family members, but I can't imagine the majority of them as being present in the game. Just because they know how to fight doesn't mean they will be entering in the game. And sorry to say this, but only Maria, Jessica and George seems the most likely to appear. The others do not have "magical" powers in the sound novels.

Also, why is Dlanor not mentioned as much as Rosa?
Lol why not? What's wrong with another Eva? It's not as if other fighting games have used different versions of the same person...

Like Mu-13 and Noel Vermillion.

Or Arcueid and Red Arcueid.

Or Jin and Hakumen (No pics here since you can't really tell with Haku wearing a mask).

Or Akiha (Tohno), Akiha (Seifuku) and Akiha (Vermillion).

Or Nayuki (awake) and Nayuki (asleep).

Or Sion and Sion (Tatari).

Or Shiki Tohno and Shiki Nanaya (Why yes, most of these characters came from Melty Blood. Why do you ask?).

Most likely, we will see Jessica, George, Maria, the MILFs, Super Paper, Douchekastel, Erika Furubitch, Willard Fucking Wright, Lion, Dlanor, and Kinzo...

And about Dlanor? She gets too much love. Rosa's been around longer and needs more love or she'll be over shadowed by awesome.
__________________
Mikachiru is offline  
Old 2011-03-11, 07:20   Link #1232
legomaple
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
Also, why is Dlanor not mentioned as much as Rosa?
because it is more likely for Dlanor to appear than Rosa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikachiru View Post
Lol why not? What's wrong with another Eva? It's not as if other fighting games have used different versions of the same person...

Like Mu-13 and Noel Vermillion.

Or Arcueid and Red Arcueid.

Or Jin and Hakumen (No pics here since you can't really tell with Haku wearing a mask).

Or Akiha (Tohno), Akiha (Seifuku) and Akiha (Vermillion).

Or Nayuki (awake) and Nayuki (asleep).

Or Sion and Sion (Tatari).

Or Shiki Tohno and Shiki Nanaya (Why yes, most of these characters came from Melty Blood. Why do you ask?).

Most likely, we will see Jessica, George, Maria, the MILFs, Super Paper, Douchekastel, Erika Furubitch, Willard Fucking Wright, Lion, Dlanor, and Kinzo...

And about Dlanor? She gets too much love. Rosa's been around longer and needs more love or she'll be over shadowed by awesome.
I see you have been going around tvtropesXD
legomaple is offline  
Old 2011-03-11, 07:56   Link #1233
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
I think there should be Rosa and "Rosa Musou" as one of the bosses. Rosa Musou shouldn't be playable for balancing reasons.
__________________

Jan-Poo is offline  
Old 2011-03-11, 09:41   Link #1234
GAtakito
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Rosa "Musou" Ushiromiya



Yes!! We all know it is fake as hell, but enjoy it anyway
GAtakito is offline  
Old 2011-03-11, 14:20   Link #1235
DoktorFunk
Warned for a moment...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Virginia
Age: 25
It looks like Eva Beatrice is doing some matrix-style dodging. Anyway, that Rosa sprite looks pretty convincing.
DoktorFunk is offline  
Old 2011-03-11, 15:48   Link #1236
Leafsnail
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
Also, you keep posting a lot of Ushiromiya family members, but I can't imagine the majority of them as being present in the game. Just because they know how to fight doesn't mean they will be entering in the game. And sorry to say this, but only Maria, Jessica and George seems the most likely to appear. The others do not have "magical" powers in the sound novels.
Kyrie demonstrates magical powers in episodes 3 and 6, in addition to being able to hold a Winchester rifle in one hand. I mean, come on.
Leafsnail is offline  
Old 2011-03-11, 16:13   Link #1237
rogerpepitone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Send a message via Yahoo to rogerpepitone
It's not a full rifle; it's explicitly a cut down rifle. Jim Buchanan manufactures working replicas of Mare's Leg and says they can be fired one-handed.
rogerpepitone is offline  
Old 2011-03-11, 16:16   Link #1238
immblueversion
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Where you're not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerpepitone View Post
It's not a full rifle; it's explicitly a cut down rifle. Jim Buchanan manufactures working replicas of Mare's Leg and says they can be fired one-handed.
The TIPS say they can be even wielded as pistols if the wielder is skilled enough.
__________________
I'm not the boss.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline  
Old 2011-03-11, 16:55   Link #1239
Nanashi_1337
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafsnail View Post
Kyrie demonstrates magical powers in episodes 3 and 6, in addition to being able to hold a Winchester rifle in one hand. I mean, come on.
In the third game she doesn't use magic. She simply is more jealous than Leviathan, and that's why she wins. In the sixth game she uses magic, but not the kind that you can put in a fighting game, unfortunately. And seriously, a Winchester can be used too by Rosa, who's the one who seems to be the favourite of everyone. So I doubt they put her in the game.

IMO, the new ones that will appear are:

- Jessica and her awesome brass knuckles.
- George. Let's see how he kicks EVA
- Dlanor. Please, she must appear!!
- Erika, and her huge scythe. I'm sure they will give her that guns from the duel too.
- Gaap. I'm sad that she didn't appear in this first game.
- Bern. Well, that's a given, but since she's still not inside this game, I add her here.
- Lambdadelta. Somehow, I can see her there. Probably as a boss.
- Will. Though I'm not really sure if they will add characters from the 7th and 8th game.

Apart from that, I can't see other characters in that game. Well, maybe Rena, if that screenshot wasn't fake. Let's hope it wasn't, she really fits in this game.
Nanashi_1337 is offline  
Old 2011-03-11, 16:55   Link #1240
Milfeulle9001
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Milfeulle9001 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.