AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Maria-sama

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-10-23, 15:25   Link #21
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
I help out?!
I had the hunch that all those little bits of information you gave in the series' threads helped them (on example that comes to my mind right now is the "enjo kosai" issue), seems I was right after all!

Fortunatly I know a bit of japanese, so the fansubs help me with the vocabulary, while I can catch easily the levels of formality that the girls use ^_^ so far I really dont care who does the fansubs, its good enough to get a clean subbing and translation for free, Ive even notice a few mistakes in translations but I cant really complain, you all are doing a wonderfull job and I aprecciated it a lot.
Old 2004-10-28, 17:20   Link #22
BonBon
Rabu-rabu-zura?

Well, now Lililicious are releasing the naisho eps from ~Haru. I was glad to see it.

I enjoy both Lili and Ayu's subs, and will be happy with either! ^_^

-BonBon
Old 2004-10-28, 19:00   Link #23
Archaic

Send a message via AIM to Archaic Send a message via MSN to Archaic Send a message via Skype™ to Archaic
Feel free to chew me out if any of the translations of the speach sounded weird in that Hara Naishou. I sent them along to Lililicious (Under the 'Mukashi' nick) when I found the early release raw on hongfire. It's my first time translating anime (and I don't feel my translations are quite as elegant as you'd usually see from Lililicious), so be gentle please. ^^;