AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-03-13, 19:21   Link #1261
KoiYuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: USA
Age: 22
I really wanna send in some fanart, but I have no ideas for pics, really.. Anyone have anything they think would be used and really.. nice? I'd love to draw Lambda, really.. teehee.

What types of pics do you guys think have the best chance of being used..?

Speaking of Lambda, here's hoping her and Bern are in the game. Erika too. I think the best fighting characters aside from them that should be added are Jessica, George, Rosa (I.. don't think she was in the first one?), and *maybe* Featherinne.. depending on if she'd be too overpowered or not. Oh, and Will/Dlanor. And probably others.
__________________
KoiYuki is offline  
Old 2011-03-13, 20:29   Link #1262
~Ayane~
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
IMO, the new ones that will appear are:

- Bern. Well, that's a given, but since she's still not inside this game, I add her here.
- Lambdadelta. Somehow, I can see her there. Probably as a boss.
hey, Lambda is even more given than Bern... well, on the other hand, Bern was supposed to be in original game, so maybe they are both given now.
Anyway i'm happy, but i don't really know what Lambda's moveset could be like.

Also, i would love to have Rena in here too.

Quote:
I really wanna send in some fanart, but I have no ideas for pics, really.. Anyone have anything they think would be used and really.. nice? I'd love to draw Lambda, really.. teehee.
about that, any fanart is okay as long as you follow those rules above?
~Ayane~ is offline  
Old 2011-03-13, 20:35   Link #1263
immblueversion
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Where you're not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ayane~ View Post
hey, Lambda is even more given than Bern... well, on the other hand, Bern was supposed to be in original game, so maybe they are both given now.
Anyway i'm happy, but i don't really know what Lambda's moveset could be like.
Well, Ryukishi07 did say that he'd like the latest character popularity poll to influence the new characters to be added. And he was so surprised by Lambda's rank that he couldn't ignore bringing it up...
__________________
I'm not the boss.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline  
Old 2011-03-15, 05:30   Link #1264
Nanashi_1337
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Well, Ryukishi07 did say that he'd like the latest character popularity poll to influence the new characters to be added. And he was so surprised by Lambda's rank that he couldn't ignore bringing it up...
Oh please, who doesn't like Lambadelta? It's obvious that she would get such ranking.
Nanashi_1337 is offline  
Old 2011-03-15, 09:52   Link #1265
immblueversion
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Where you're not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
Oh please, who doesn't like Lambadelta? It's obvious that she would get such ranking.
She first appeared in the second poll, where she was ranked 6th. Then she was 11th in the third, and frickin' 16th in the fourth. See a pattern? If not, then behold.

Then came the fifth and current poll, where she was ranked THIRD.

EP8 must have given her a few points. And that's an understatement.
__________________
I'm not the boss.

I just know what you should be doing.

Last edited by immblueversion; 2011-03-15 at 12:55.
immblueversion is offline  
Old 2011-03-15, 13:06   Link #1266
Mikachiru
test
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
Oh please, who doesn't like Lambadelta? It's obvious that she would get such ranking.
I actually hated Superpaper, along with Bern, for a veeeeery long time. Only until EP 8 did I start liking her (still hate Bern though). Sorry, I don't really appreciate Higurashi Expys (look wise) in mah Umineko as much as other people do. Or lolis.
__________________
Mikachiru is offline  
Old 2011-03-15, 18:27   Link #1267
~Ayane~
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
and frickin' 16th in the fourth.
that was the poll after EP7, right? Then, lol that's a no-brainer she would be so far, she wasn't in that episode at all actually, disregard that, i suck. I just checked and that poll was held in February 2009? How is that possible, that the current poll is number 5? There were no polls after EP5, 6 and 7? But i thought there are always polls after each episode, and i clearly remember that people were bitching about Erika scoring so high and so on, what am i missing here? D:


but yeah, there is actually quite a few of those :

Quote:
I actually hated Superpaper, along with Bern, for a veeeeery long time. Only until EP 8 did I start liking her (still hate Bern though). Sorry, I don't really appreciate Higurashi Expys (look wise) in mah Umineko as much as other people do. Or lolis.
kind of people. I even know one personally.

Also i think the ones at the top are always the characters that did the most of the cool stuff in each episode. Except of course for Beato and Battler which will always be first no matter what. I was hoping Battler will be at least a bit downvoted after episode 8, but unfortunately no, nope.jpg

Last edited by ~Ayane~; 2011-03-15 at 21:36.
~Ayane~ is offline  
Old 2011-03-15, 23:14   Link #1268
Mikachiru
test
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 20
Going from the poll's top 20, I expect almost all of these characters to be in OMK2:

Superpaper
Erika
Natsuhi
Rosa
Wil
Lion
Dlanor
Jessica
Maria
Amakusa

I wish there was moar love for George and Kinzo...
__________________

Last edited by Mikachiru; 2011-03-16 at 00:04.
Mikachiru is offline  
Old 2011-03-15, 23:44   Link #1269
Kishin
Hanyuu's #1 Fan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 20
I say that if one of the aunts makes the cut, they all should
__________________
Signature removed. Please check the forum signature rules before trying to upload another one. If you have questions, feel free to contact a mod through PM.
Kishin is offline  
Old 2011-03-18, 11:32   Link #1270
DaBackpack
Blick Winkel
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Gobbled up by Promathia
Technical question-

My friend and I want to play Ougon in the same room, so I put the game files on a flashdrive and am trying to get the game to work on a school computer.

Do you know how to get it to run off of a flashdrive? I don't think the computers have DirectX installed on them, is there a way to get this to work?
DaBackpack is offline  
Old 2011-03-18, 18:37   Link #1271
Judoh
Mystery buff
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Gone Fishin!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikachiru View Post
Amakusa
The thing is I don't see what you could do for him for moves though that the Siesta's don't have already. And he's flat as hell as a character.

But guess whose just below him? That's right! KRAUSS PAWNCH!
Judoh is offline  
Old 2011-03-18, 22:44   Link #1272
Solkiskey
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada, Quebec
Age: 20
Lion's grab would be that butt pinching he's so fond of.
Solkiskey is offline  
Old 2011-03-19, 03:36   Link #1273
Vampe
Otaku Witch of Ubuntu
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Mišgaršr (Midgard)
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
Technical question-

My friend and I want to play Ougon in the same room, so I put the game files on a flashdrive and am trying to get the game to work on a school computer.

Do you know how to get it to run off of a flashdrive? I don't think the computers have DirectX installed on them, is there a way to get this to work?
install DirectX on the computer you whant to run on, then go to the folder in the flash drive whit the game in it and start GameMain.exe , should start the game.

//Edit: if you can't install DirectX on it then pray that its alredy installed, and high enough version, or you won't be able to play the game on it.

Last edited by Vampe; 2011-03-19 at 03:39. Reason: Forgot to mention something
Vampe is offline  
Old 2011-03-19, 06:03   Link #1274
st_nick5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Since I updated to version 1.03 the starting video lags quite badly. Is that happening for anyone else?
st_nick5 is offline  
Old 2011-03-20, 08:26   Link #1275
Solkiskey
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada, Quebec
Age: 20
It has been like that for me since patch 1.01.
Solkiskey is offline  
Old 2011-03-20, 11:47   Link #1276
DaBackpack
Blick Winkel
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Gobbled up by Promathia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampe View Post
install DirectX on the computer you whant to run on, then go to the folder in the flash drive whit the game in it and start GameMain.exe , should start the game.

//Edit: if you can't install DirectX on it then pray that its alredy installed, and high enough version, or you won't be able to play the game on it.
I see, these computers don't have DirectX on them, and won't allow anything to be installed on to them without teacher approval.

Oh well, was worth a shot. Thanks anyway.
DaBackpack is offline  
Old 2011-03-30, 08:12   Link #1277
chiryu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Does anyone know if the art submissions are still open?
chiryu is offline  
Old 2011-04-12, 17:22   Link #1278
Joachim13
Finite Witch
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Meta-World of Texas
Age: 19
"It's very irresponsible to for someone to leave the game before it has been resolved."
I reeeeeeaally want to fill those empty character slots. I understand that 07th is still working on programming and what not, but I feel like they're putting less and less time into Ougon... At least an update where they say how much longer it will take to continue adding content would be nice since the site hasn't changed for awhile, except for that CG announcement.
__________________
Joachim13 is offline  
Old 2011-04-13, 00:31   Link #1279
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sea of Fragments
They're busy working on OMK2. Ryukishi announced that two new characters were almost ready for playtesting recently, although he didn't say who they were.
__________________
"Something has fallen on us that falls very seldom on men; perhaps the worst thing that can fall on them. We have found the truth; and the truth makes no sense."
LyricalAura is offline  
Old 2011-04-13, 07:38   Link #1280
immblueversion
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Where you're not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalAura View Post
They're busy working on OMK2. Ryukishi announced that two new characters were almost ready for playtesting recently, although he didn't say who they were.
I'm kind of hoping there will be more than just these two new characters.
__________________
I'm not the boss.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.