AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-03-23, 14:37   Link #19481
Gearhead
Metroid of Humor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I also wonder how much of Inner Moka's hostility to the idea that she has competition (competition that is willing to still let her have the lion's share) has to do with her childhood in a home where her father's two lovers were supposedly at one another's throats.
__________________
- Kicking it old school.
Gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 14:38   Link #19482
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
If you guys haven't seen any of the signs between giin and kurumu...you're blind

And I know I'm not the only one who knew mizore would say what she said
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 14:41   Link #19483
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidmetal View Post
Same. Tbh all I see with Gin is how he is acting with every other girl. Also there has been nothing shown about Kurumu being remotely interested. Just because one side might care doesn't immediately make them being relationship material.

Maybe see Kurumu rejecting love entirely and dying Shake up the cushy harem situation...
And how do you think some fans of Kurumu are going to react if something like her dying happens, since I wouldn't want to be in Ikeda's skin if something like that occurs... not like something like that has a huge chance of happening in the first place.

Honestly, since the current arc hasn't finished yet, it's hard to say how Kurumu's situation is going to be resolved - not to mention that, no matter how much we discuss this, it's not like we can affect Ikeda's decision, since it's his story after all, and he can develop it in any way he likes...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 14:44   Link #19484
liquidmetal
procrastinating...
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
And how do you think some fans of Kurumu are going to react if something like her dying happens, since I wouldn't want to be in Ikeda's skin if something like that occurs...

Honestly, since the current arc hasn't finished yet, it's hard to say how Kurumu's situation is going to be resolved - not to mention that, no matter how much we discuss this, it's not like we can affect Ikeda's decision, since it's his story after all, and he can do things in any way he likes...
True. Still happy that the group dynamics of the harem is finally changing. Just hoping what happens to the other girls as a result of this is not a knee-jerk reaction for the convenience of the story.
liquidmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 14:45   Link #19485
kakakka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Feeling sorry for Kurumu here. I doubt she'll get over Tsukune, soon. I could see Gin having feelings for her, but it'll be a long road for him. Kurumu wouldn't look at another guy unless its another "Tsukune", I think. She's still naive when it comes to these things. Kind of reminded me of what her mother had said before.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 14:49   Link #19486
Dark Mage
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
If you guys haven't seen any of the signs between giin and kurumu...you're blind

And I know I'm not the only one who knew mizore would say what she said

Finally I meet some like-minded guy. Well said. Also agree about Mizore.

I am not wearing rose-couloured shipping glasses. I dont really like GinxKurumu either. I m just stating the bare facts.

If you guys still believe Gin acts like this with every other girl, then all I can do is "sigh"...He has been growing in love with Kurumu all this time. Do you ever see Gin paying as much attention to Mizoe or vice versa? On the other hand Kurumu has always paid attention to subtle changes in Gin and vice versa.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2011-03-23 at 15:04.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 14:52   Link #19487
kakakka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
We can all think that Gin does this to all the girls, but with the manga focusing him to go to Kurumu... That's not something that is easily ignored, I think.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 14:53   Link #19488
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Finally I meet some like-minded guy. Well said. Also agre about Mizore.

I am not wearing rose-couloured shipping glasses. I dont really like GinxKurumu either. I m just stating the bare facts.

If you guys still believe Gin acts like this with every other girl, then all I can do is "sigh"...He has been growing in love with Kurumu all this time. Do you ever see Gin paying as much attention to Mizoe or vice versa? On the other hand Kurumu has always paid attention to subtle changes in Gin and vice versa.
Well, that's true, but there is still a lot of development before them if Ikeda plans to get them together in the end, and that's why I think that Tsukune's harem will be returned to status quo, near the end of the current training arc.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 14:59   Link #19489
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Finally I meet some like-minded guy. Well said. Also agre about Mizore.

I am not wearing rose-couloured shipping glasses. I dont really like GinxKurumu either. I m just stating the bare facts.

If you guys still believe Gin acts like this with every other girl, then all I can do is "sigh"...He has been growing in love with Kurumu all this time. Do you ever see Gin paying as much attention to Mizoe or vice versa? On the other hand Kurumu has always paid attention to subtle changes in Gin and vice versa.
No one will deny that Gin with Kurumu isn't a viable option. However, speculating that "he was about to confess before KKurumu felt something was happening to Tsukune's body and escaped from Gin's embrace" and "Gin is clearly in love with Kurumu now" are huge logical leaps. Falling in love? Maybe, we shall see where this goes. Already in love? You're pushing it.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 15:00   Link #19490
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
If you're a "true" Kurumu fan you wouldn't jump on the whole Gin ship so readily. Her love for Tsukune is too intense to jump into another mans arms to be consoled. That makes her look cheap and tawdry.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 15:12   Link #19491
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
I always thought Gin had it really bad for Sun-sempai, but there has definitely been some ship-tease with Kurumu.

That said, I agree with HayashiTakara, Kurumu has been in love with Tsukune for almost as long as Moka, and has been much more upfront and honest with her feelings as a whole. While I have nothing against Moka, Kurumu really put everything she had to compete for Tsukune's heart, and I don't think it will be anywhere close to as easy as Gin "picking up" after Tsukune has rejected her.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/rZD75r9.jpg
Fenrir_valindri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 15:26   Link #19492
KLGChaos
The Shermain
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NY
Age: 35
I REALLY don't like the Kurumu x Gin vibes. The scene of his hugging and her blushing literally made me nauseous (I love Moka, of course, but I'm a huge Kurumu supporter, too). Keep Gin with Sun. Let Tsukune have his harem of girls, damn it. At least the three main ones. I like Mizore's attitude.
__________________
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 15:36   Link #19493
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
MOKA X TSUKUNE!

I can't wait to see that in the end or perhaps before the end.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 15:41   Link #19494
Yorae_paladin1
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Feeling sorry for Kurumu here. I doubt she'll get over Tsukune, soon. I could see Gin having feelings for her, but it'll be a long road for him. Kurumu wouldn't look at another guy unless its another "Tsukune", I think. She's still naive when it comes to these things. Kind of reminded me of what her mother had said before.
What did Kurumus mom say i forgot
__________________
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 15:41   Link #19495
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Moka is actually cheating if you look at it right. They said that vampires give of a alluring aura like succubus but 24/7 and not as strong
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 15:52   Link #19496
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Moka is actually cheating if you look at it right. They said that vampires give of a alluring aura like succubus but 24/7 and not as strong
But, it wasn't the only thing that caused Tsukune to fall in love with her, since if only her alluring aura was the reason why Tsukune has romantic feelings foreword Moka, I think he would be unable to remove the Rosario, so it had to be partially Tsukune's own decision, that caused him to fall in love with Moka.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 15:56   Link #19497
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
But, it wasn't the only thing that caused Tsukune to fall in love with her, since if only her alluring aura was the reason why Tsukune has romantic feelings foreword Moka, I think he would be unable to remove the Rosario, so it had to be partially Tsukune's own decision, that caused him to fall in love with Moka.
Tsukune's confession for Moka confirms that he truly loves her, i doubt it was her alluring aura because like you say that wouldn't have been why Tsukune was able to remove the Rosary, it was out of true caring love he has for Moka, both Ura and Omote.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 15:58   Link #19498
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Well, if you go with mythology, vampires are said to give off that aura of seduction... and technically, for a good part of the first chapter, Tsukune might've been influenced by it, even if her Outer side has most of her vampire power sealed off. But, the love connection started when he realized he was going to abandon the only friend he'd made

that's probably when the aura stopped working on him, if you use that angle
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 16:06   Link #19499
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
If anything, the fact that Tsukune confessed to Moka in her memory, when he couldn't possibly be affected by her "aura," that speaks volumes about how he truly feels for her
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 16:17   Link #19500
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Let's also not forget that Tsukune managed to survive through Moka's blood injections, which also requires some kind of compatibility between them, considering the fact that it's pretty rare for a human to be able to survive through the injection of a vampire's blood.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.