AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > K-On!

Notices

View Poll Results: K-On!! - Episode 27 (OVA) Rating
Perfect 10 27 45.76%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 28.81%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 20.34%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 5.08%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-03-27, 23:09   Link #81
LightMusicBand
Did you say, HASHIRAMA?!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: God Knows...
hmmmm, i haven't seen this episode yet, because of some unforseen reason (the obvious ones i'm talking about). ok, so, i'm very curious, what is the opening and ending song of this OVA? still utauyo and no thank you? i hope there's a new one. (well, i can't actually tell yet). sorry if you thnk i'm repeating someone else's question if it had happened to be asked before. (i'm too lazy to go and read every comment, hehehe XD).

thanks.
__________________
My YouTube Channel and Soundcloud
"I swear my allegiance under the Red Cloud Organization, for all things Light and Fluffy"...
LightMusicBand is offline  
Old 2011-03-27, 23:22   Link #82
Oblivion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightMusicBand View Post
hmmmm, i haven't seen this episode yet, because of some unforseen reason (the obvious ones i'm talking about). ok, so, i'm very curious, what is the opening and ending song of this OVA? still utauyo and no thank you? i hope there's a new one. (well, i can't actually tell yet). sorry if you thnk i'm repeating someone else's question if it had happened to be asked before. (i'm too lazy to go and read every comment, hehehe XD).

thanks.
Yeah it's still those two song seeing as this is still part of season 2.


Also was it just me or did Sawako gain a little something around the waist area?
Oblivion is offline  
Old 2011-03-28, 00:57   Link #83
LightMusicBand
Did you say, HASHIRAMA?!
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: God Knows...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion0101 View Post
Yeah it's still those two song seeing as this is still part of season 2.
oh, ok. i was hoping for new songs, but o well. i better check this new episode out. (when i have the time. oh God please give me time to just slack off).

thanks anyways.
__________________
My YouTube Channel and Soundcloud
"I swear my allegiance under the Red Cloud Organization, for all things Light and Fluffy"...
LightMusicBand is offline  
Old 2011-03-28, 01:16   Link #84
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion0101 View Post
Also was it just me or did Sawako gain a little something around the waist area?
It appears to be that way, hence why the camera focused on her waist and she covered it when Yui stared at her.

And it might be the reason why she wanted to join a gym club
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline  
Old 2011-03-29, 05:48   Link #85
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In Hancock's Heart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
It appears to be that way, hence why the camera focused on her waist and she covered it when Yui stared at her.

And it might be the reason why she wanted to join a gym club
i wasn't actually lookin' at her waist, but her chest. XDDD

yeah, sawa-chan is hot!! XD
__________________
www.gifreducer.com/upld/gen/IXzHGD/32-nodither.gif
Faberry
Quinn and Rachel
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline  
Old 2011-03-30, 10:33   Link #86
Nerroth
Alea iacta est.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 33
Spoiler for Places:
__________________
Nerroth is offline  
Old 2011-04-01, 16:36   Link #87
OkamiNoKaze
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Oh how I miss this show, this was wonderful, and I do hope this is a lead in to the movie. The Engrish scene was wonderful, and Mugi makes the most adorable mugger ever.
__________________
OkamiNoKaze is offline  
Old 2011-04-01, 20:28   Link #88
Oblivion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
so does anyone have any news about how far the translation has gone yet?
Oblivion is offline  
Old 2011-04-01, 21:23   Link #89
OkamiNoKaze
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Fansubs are available is all I'm allowed to say
__________________
OkamiNoKaze is offline  
Old 2011-04-02, 03:16   Link #90
Konakaga
Yuri Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: FL, USA
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Konakaga Send a message via Skype™ to Konakaga
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
Fansubs are available is all I'm allowed to say
Actually only "K-On!" not "K-On!!" is licensed so linking to fansubs is just fine in fact it's listed on the main page of torrents .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion0101 View Post
so does anyone have any news about how far the translation has gone yet?
Two groups have you can find a link to DL them here.
__________________
Haruka & Yuu - Sakura TrickAvatar by Tempester
Sig by TheEroKing
MAL(KagamiHiiragi)
Konakaga is offline  
Old 2011-08-12, 14:18   Link #91
Blazing CobaltX
Is a Cyrus fangirl
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 16
Every episode of K-ON is a 10! 8D

Spoiler:
Blazing CobaltX is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.