AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Claymore

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-03-26, 17:26   Link #16101
Ouvea
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The island closest to Paradise
Oh my God!! Both those two characters have just received what most trophy wives would consider "required accessories." Not only did they get augmented but they're also wearing push up bras. Yagi has it wrong. The Ghosts aren't staying in Rabona or Toulouse. They're in Beverly Hills or Hollywood!!

There's something odd about Deneve's dimensions. Is her torso slightly too short or is her head too long? Eagerly awaiting the Latin proverb you're going to use for two ladies.

ouvea

Last edited by Ouvea; 2011-03-26 at 20:35.
Ouvea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 20:30   Link #16102
Nidhogg
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Granada Hills Ca.
Kudos to Ryus for that image in link #16098, I don't know or care which warrior she is supposed to be or the point of the animal sidekick. She is gorgeous and looks amazing whilst dodging Riful's hair with such grace and poise, please post as many of her images as you like, I promise I will like them. Thanks!
Nidhogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 01:35   Link #16103
Friday
Im shy too...
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Invercargill Southland, New Zealand
hope you like it.............
Spoiler for symbols:
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 09:23   Link #16104
limao
DeAd
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Ow, somebody posting my pic again and zoomed even ^^
Anyways there's an updated version with more symbols at: http://clafann1.deviantart.com/art/T...bols-153164383

Btw, is there any light on anastasia's symbol by this point? I still didn't figure it out.

@Robi_GI : Do you draw those things or just trace them from the manga?

Last edited by limao; 2011-03-27 at 09:46.
limao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 14:02   Link #16105
revan5
Dark Lord of Animesuki
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Kingdom of Orange...you can't beat the Cuse, in basketball or snowfall!
Spoiler for Miata in armor (at older age than manga):


Royal Blue's latest work is intriguing to say the least, although I kind of prefer Miata in her armor than unclothed. Somehow she just looks a lot more sexy when there's some mystery as to what's underneath. However, I love the fact that he keeps drawing stuff based on my stories, so I am pretty pleased he keeps up the good work.
__________________


How the warriors of Claymore OUGHT to look: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12541
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12530
"So Shiek, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!"
revan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 14:44   Link #16106
warrior
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RUSSIA, Moscow
Alicia or Beth


http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=...ymore#/d3cl0p9
warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 15:38   Link #16107
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Nice artwork of Miata there, the armor design is great.

That picture of Alicia/Beth is pretty good as well.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/rZD75r9.jpg
Fenrir_valindri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 04:10   Link #16108
dindo20all
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Philippines
Thumbs up Claymore Miata

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan5 View Post
Spoiler for Miata in armor (at older age than manga):


Royal Blue's latest work is intriguing to say the least, although I kind of prefer Miata in her armor than unclothed. Somehow she just looks a lot more sexy when there's some mystery as to what's underneath. However, I love the fact that he keeps drawing stuff based on my stories, so I am pretty pleased he keeps up the good work.
Very awesome.. Yagi will be happy >.<
dindo20all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 09:46   Link #16109
muk
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Spoiler for Yuma & Cynthia:


Spoiler for Can't tell if this is a fan art character (I think) or Yuma... artworks name translates to "the Shy" with google translate, so I'm not sure:
i think that might be claire with long hair. yuma doesn't avoid tentacles like claire does
muk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 11:57   Link #16110
Ryus
The One Eyed King
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lurking Up Ahead
Quote:
Originally Posted by muk View Post
i think that might be claire with long hair. yuma doesn't avoid tentacles like claire does
I don't know she doesn't have any bangs by the looks of things and her hair looks clearly parted down the center. However I also don't see Yuma's trademark hair strand... so I think it's a crossover character in a Claymore outfit with sword. Others have given some decent guesses but I'm at a loss of who it is.

That said I see your argument of why it can't be Yuma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior View Post
Perhaps I'm seeing things but is it just me or is Alicia standing on awakened Beth's head (no I'm not seeing her face, just her forehead and up plus all those blades that grew all over her). Maybe that's the case or more likely it's the fact like this pic looks like the viewer is on some acid trip and I'm just seeing something that isn't there
__________________
Ryus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 12:22   Link #16111
muk
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
i say its claire. i mean that body, we've seen it canon in the manga when she emerged out of the destroyer
muk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 15:32   Link #16112
c82over
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Claymore is a funny amusing silly whacky comical tragedy

For everyone that is bored and waiting for the next chapter to be released. tell me wwhat you think at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXgjYLy-hRQ

c82over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 19:52   Link #16113
Vinak
Procrastinator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: United States
Age: 26
heh. This must be what TV is like in hell... or just English dubbed Anime.

pretty funny video.

In defense of the Claymores...that is a seam in the fabric...
__________________
Vinak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 19:56   Link #16114
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by limao View Post
Ow, somebody posting my pic again and zoomed even ^^
Anyways there's an updated version with more symbols at: http://clafann1.deviantart.com/art/T...bols-153164383

Btw, is there any light on anastasia's symbol by this point? I still didn't figure it out.

@Robi_GI : Do you draw those things or just trace them from the manga?
Stacy's symbol:


and zoomed in:
Bikerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 11:11   Link #16115
haegar
mangaviking
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by c82over View Post
For everyone that is bored and waiting for the next chapter to be released. tell me wwhat you think at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXgjYLy-hRQ

__________________
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5008/kibatabisig2.png
haegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 15:24   Link #16116
DeadGuyKai
Last of the Brunnen G
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The Lexx by way of the Cluster
__________________
There's nothing on the radio when you're dead
There's nothing at the movie show when you're dead
There's nowhere left for you to go when you're dead
Do the dead, yeah, do the dead
Do the dead, surfin' dead
DeadGuyKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 22:07   Link #16117
Friday
Im shy too...
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Invercargill Southland, New Zealand
BADGES

What I attempted to do was make badges of the team in "Pieata Campaign",
I like what I done but if you like to improve on it I'll be happy to see them

Spoiler for badges:
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 02:28   Link #16118
DeadGuyKai
Last of the Brunnen G
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The Lexx by way of the Cluster
__________________
There's nothing on the radio when you're dead
There's nothing at the movie show when you're dead
There's nowhere left for you to go when you're dead
Do the dead, yeah, do the dead
Do the dead, surfin' dead
DeadGuyKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 14:56   Link #16119
Gooral
Firefly/Serenity fanatic
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The town where Copernicus was born.
Age: 28
@c82over
That's great!
Gooral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 16:03   Link #16120
Jean Claymore
Former #9
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
It does kind old or reposts but guess you guys have to suck it up Sorry

Spoiler for Clare:


Spoiler for Reunion:


Spoiler for Galatea:


Spoiler for Claymore comic 1:


Spoiler for Claymore comic 2:


Spoiler for Miria:


Somehow am expecting to see the last pic colored again...
__________________
Jean Claymore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.