AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-03-25, 04:28   Link #19541
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
Food for thought: What if Tsukune didn't actually go insane and him holding Fuhai-sensei isn't cuz he beat him up but because he simply collapsed and Tsukune wants to take him somewhere to recover? His body transformation is simply the result of him not having full control over his power just yet but I'm thinking it could be possible that Tsukune is still himself atm.
Well, that might be a possibility, if it weren't for the droplets of blood that surround Tsukune in his "new form"... well we probably won't be sure about that, until the next chapter comes out.

Still, I believe that the chance of Tsukune's human personality being in control after Tsukune transformed into his current form, is pretty low, since so far we haven't seen any developments that could signify that Tsukune is capable of controlling his "berserk form"...

In other words words I think that the possibility that Tsukune is still "himself" even after transforming into his "new form", is pretty low... since, there hasn't been anything mentioned that could suggest that Tsukune is capable of doing something like that...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 04:37   Link #19542
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, that might be a possibility, if it weren't for the droplets of blood that surround Tsukune in his "new form"... well we probably won't be sure about that, until the next chapter comes out.

Still, I believe that the chance of Tsukune's human personality being in control after Tsukune transformed into his current form, is pretty low, since so far we haven't seen any developments that could signify that Tsukune is capable of controlling his "berserk form"...

In other words words I think that the possibility that Tsukune is still "himself" even after transforming into his "new form", is pretty low... since, there hasn't been anything mentioned that could suggest that Tsukune is capable of doing something like that...
Maybe not and I admit that the chances are pretty low as well, but I don't think they're that low. What you said earlier about Tsukune being human is what didn't allow him to control his vampire rage well was actually what got me to think like this. Plus, it's because Tsukune had a human body that did not enable him to fully channel his demon energy and use it like any other ayashi does. That could have been what affected his mentality. Now that he has a body where demon energy is channelled, he shoudn't lose it completely like he did. As for the blood drops, they may be his own. Tsukune was lying on a pool of his own blood only seconds before after all.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 05:12   Link #19543
Chris38

Quote:
Maybe not and I admit that the chances are pretty low as well, but I don't think they're that low. What you said earlier about Tsukune being human is what didn't allow him to control his vampire rage well was actually what got me to think like this. Plus, it's because Tsukune had a human body that did not enable him to fully channel his demon energy and use it like any other ayashi does. That could have been what affected his mentality. Now that he has a body where demon energy is channelled, he shoudn't lose it completely like he did. As for the blood drops, they may be his own. Tsukune was lying on a pool of his own blood only seconds before after all.
Well, there is a possibility that Tsukune is able to control his actions in some limited way, considering the fact that he has also said Moka's name when his body was transforming into his current form, but at the same time Tohou Fuhai mentioned that Tsukune's "berserk side", which was contained by the Holy Lock has also been released...

Basically, I don't think that we can reach a conclusion on this topic, until the next chapter comes out and we see how Tsukune is going to be behaving in his current form... I agree that there is some chance that Tsukune has some limited control over his actions, but for now, it's only speculation on our part.

On a different topic, I wonder how much longer the current training arc is going to take, since while the current events have become pretty interesting, let's not forget that the reason why the current events have occurred, is because Moka has been abducted by Fairy Tale, and Tsukune and the others are training to be able to rescue her...

So, I hope that the "training arc" won't be dragged too much by Ikeda...

Naturally, since Tsukune is probably the only one who can become strong enough to fight with Akua, the current developments are the author's way of making Tsukune strong enough to fight with Akua, but since Akua is still an ordinary vampire, despite the fact that she's capable of using the Jigen-tou...

Which, in my opinion means that the amount of power Tsukune is going to be able to control is going to be similar to what a normal ordinary vampire is able to produce, so that Tsukune (in who's veins flows the blood of a Shinso vampire, which makes Tsukune's have a lot more potential then Akua does), wouldn't have an overwhelming advantage in his fight with Akua.

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-03-25 at 10:42.
Old 2011-03-25, 12:18   Link #19544
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
On a different topic, I wonder how much longer the current training arc is going to take, since while the current events have become pretty interesting, let's not forget that the reason why the current events have occurred, is because Moka has been abducted by Fairy Tale, and Tsukune and the others are training to be able to rescue her...

So, I hope that the "training arc" won't be dragged too much by Ikeda...

Naturally, since Tsukune is probably the only one who can become strong enough to fight with Akua, the current developments are the author's way of making Tsukune strong enough to fight with Akua, but since Akua is still an ordinary vampire, despite the fact that she's capable of using the Jigen-tou...

Which, in my opinion means that the amount of power Tsukune is going to be able to control is going to be similar to what a normal ordinary vampire is able to produce, so that Tsukune (in who's veins flows the blood of a Shinso vampire, which makes Tsukune's have a lot more potential then Akua does), wouldn't have an overwhelming advantage in his fight with Akua.
Considering how fast the "training arc" is progressing, i estimate 2 to 3 chapters at most before Touhou, Tsukune and the others make their move to rescue Moka.

As for Tsukune, once his transformation into that of a Shinso vampire is complete, he would have enough power that will be equal to slightly above Akua's power to make for a good battle, we all believe his full power won't be released yet until later on in the future right?, but either way Tsukune will have an overwhelming advantage against Akua, considering the fact that probably a lot of Tsukune's Shinso power won't be used during the fight, but only enough to defeat Akua.

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2011-03-25 at 19:25.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 23:09   Link #19545
Chris38

I think that after such a build up, before the fight between Akua and Tsukune, it would quite disappointing if the fight between Tsukune and Akua wasn't interesting - and for it to be interesting, I doubt that any of the sides would have an advantage against the other side...

Meaning that I doubt that the amount of power that Tsukune is going to be increased due to him undertaking Tohou Fuhai's ritual... even if the amount of power that Tsukune's body is going to be increased, but I believe that Tsukune is still going to need to train hard, if he wants to increase the amount of power that he is capable of using and controlling - and I doubt that, any "shortcut" is going to help him in achieving that.

In other words, I think that the only major development that is going to occur in the current training arc, is the "stabilization" of Tsukune's vampire abilities and Tsukune learning something that is going to allow him to block against the Jigen-tou, but I don't think that the amount of power that Tsukune is able to use and control is going to be increased by a huge margin - at least not from the effects of Tohou Fuhai's modification ritual, since it's still possible that Tsukune is going to take some training (after he regains control ) with Tohou Fuhai, that is going to increase the amount of power Tsukune is able to use and control...
Old 2011-03-30, 08:09   Link #19546
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
You guys know those fire and ice condoms?.......think about it.....come on you can gue- theeeeere you go
Old 2011-03-30, 10:27   Link #19547
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
You guys know those fire and ice condoms?.......think about it.....come on you can gue- theeeeere you go
*Rolls eyes* Where the hell has 'your' mind been, hmm?
Old 2011-03-30, 11:22   Link #19548
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Oh i was just tryin to color a pic of my OC and mizore when that commercial came on and i was like o_o (my OC is a fire youkai)
Old 2011-03-31, 03:38   Link #19549
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
*Facepalms* I'm sorry I asked.....
Old 2011-03-31, 13:39   Link #19550
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Sorry, i forget people here dont give two rats asses about any OC mentioning...
Old 2011-03-31, 16:51   Link #19551
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Anyways, I wonder if anyone else thought of this but Tsukune's current ritual reminds me quite a lot of Yusuke's trial to absorb Genkai's spirit wave. Even the part about Fuhai-sensei inserting his spirit energy the way Genkai did Yusuke. Only difference is that Tsukune failed in a sense whereas Yusuke didn't.
Old 2011-03-31, 17:51   Link #19552
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Quote:
Anyways, I wonder if anyone else thought of this but Tsukune's current ritual reminds me quite a lot of Yusuke's trial to absorb Genkai's spirit wave. Even the part about Fuhai-sensei inserting his spirit energy the way Genkai did Yusuke. Only difference is that Tsukune failed in a sense whereas Yusuke didn't.
This is more like Yusuke/Tsukune to Mazoku/Shinso or at least this is what i think so far, man it's been quiet here.....
Old 2011-03-31, 20:08   Link #19553
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

So Tsukune is now compared to Yusuke. Hmm...
Old 2011-03-31, 20:49   Link #19554
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
So Tsukune is now compared to Yusuke. Hmm...
Well, considering how brutal the strength and speed of both the Mazoku from Yu Yu Hakusho and the Shinso from Rosario + Vampire are, they're just about the same.....

LOL, i almost forgot tomorrow is my B-day, i have really lost track of time, this week went by so fast.....
Old 2011-03-31, 21:59   Link #19555
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Youkai controled Yusuke > the entire cast of R+V (in a battle)

and Youko Kurama could charm all the girls XP
Old 2011-04-01, 02:19   Link #19556
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
This is more like Yusuke/Tsukune to Mazoku/Shinso or at least this is what i think so far, man it's been quiet here.....
In a way, it is, and I've said so myself a couple of pages back since Tsukune's lack of control over his youkai abilities is not unlike Yusuke's lack of control over his demon energy (most evident when he fought Sensui), but Yusuke's transformation into a demon was rather painless compared to what Tsukune is going through now. Granted, Yusuke had to die for his transformation to happen, but Tsukune has to go through something that's very similar to Genkai's Spirit Wave trial, like the insertion of her energy into Yusuke compared to Fuhai-sensei's insertion of his youkai into Tsukune and the pain of the transition as well was what made me think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Youkai controled Yusuke > the entire cast of R+V (in a battle)

and Youko Kurama could charm all the girls XP
This. And actually, you could even say Toguro>the entire R+V cast
Old 2011-04-01, 02:22   Link #19557
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Well, considering how brutal the strength and speed of both the Mazoku from Yu Yu Hakusho and the Shinso from Rosario + Vampire are, they're just about the same.....

LOL, i almost forgot tomorrow is my B-day, i have really lost track of time, this week went by so fast.....
Hmm...seems you got a point there.

And Happy Birthday!

Also nearly all the R+V gangs full potential is yet to be reached, they can get stronger.
Old 2011-04-01, 08:13   Link #19558
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
And Happy Birthday!
Thank you, i'm 20 years old now
Old 2011-04-01, 08:23   Link #19559
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
In a way, it is, and I've said so myself a couple of pages back since Tsukune's lack of control over his youkai abilities is not unlike Yusuke's lack of control over his demon energy (most evident when he fought Sensui), but Yusuke's transformation into a demon was rather painless compared to what Tsukune is going through now. Granted, Yusuke had to die for his transformation to happen, but Tsukune has to go through something that's very similar to Genkai's Spirit Wave trial, like the insertion of her energy into Yusuke compared to Fuhai-sensei's insertion of his youkai into Tsukune and the pain of the transition as well was what made me think.

This. And actually, you could even say Toguro>the entire R+V cast
sorry anyone before Sensui would be destroyed. only the last season Yusuke/kurama/hiei could beat them.
Old 2011-04-01, 16:49   Link #19560
GrimJack

kawai

Spoiler for Ikeda's illustration for Japanese Earthquake Survivors:

and the link to all of the Jump Square art if anyone is interested

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire