AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-03-27, 01:16   Link #8161
Echoes
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In line to confess his sins.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
~1:07 with the blonde chick
Mina Tepes from Dance in the Vampire Bund.
__________________
Echoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 01:26   Link #8162
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
~1:33-1:34 both instances of blonde girls
Second one: Yui from Koharu Biyori.

Quote:
~2:36 girl with knife?
Yukiko from 11eyes.
__________________
Skyfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 05:25   Link #8163
saya_leviathan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Well... I'm pretty sure the artist's name is Yuuya (ユウヤ).

The problem is I can never find the artist's blog/website. As far as I know, the people who have tried to find it has nil result.
Huh, bummer.

Well, thanks for telling.
saya_leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 01:57   Link #8164
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico
Just wanted to remind everybody that this thread is meant to be used for Id requests only. If you want to ask about a show you already know about, please do so in the corresponding thread. We also have a thread where you can ask for HQ versions of images you have, so don't use this thread for such requests either.
__________________
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 02:10   Link #8165
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
Request for a manga I remember reading some years ago. Basically there's this girl who's contacted by an angel, something about her crush being the Lord of All Evil™ and needing to (from memory) make him fall in love with her?.. and there are seven other chicks who are the embodiments of the seven deadly sins who are trying to awaken the Evil in the guy. Or something.

Any help appreciated
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥
Seitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 02:38   Link #8166
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kagurazaka, Tokyo
Sounds like it could be Dei Ecchi Ei.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 14:43   Link #8167
shaselai
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Here is an anime i saw in the 80s... forget the name but the setting is:
in some kind of greek type (temples/ruins etc.) setting. there are i think 5 heroes who fight against the enemy who is trying to get to the princess and they fight in some spherical ship - imagine a glass ball with a seat in it and a canon sticking out of it... it is pretty old i know.....
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 06:25   Link #8168
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Trying to find something I read a while ago. Setting was historical and there were monsters / youkai and stuff that the male character fought. He thought he was cursed or something by the female lead in past, who I think is a wolf youkai or something like that but she actually saved his life. When they meet again they don't know each other and I think she stays at the barracks place with him. Later on there are other couples that show up.

That's all I can remember, my mangaupdates searching is failing me.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 10:39   Link #8169
Angelic
Feel the Beat
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Any ideas?
thanks!

http://imgur.com/OdcM9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Trying to find something I read a while ago. Setting was historical and there were monsters / youkai and stuff that the male character fought. He thought he was cursed or something by the female lead in past, who I think is a wolf youkai or something like that but she actually saved his life. When they meet again they don't know each other and I think she stays at the barracks place with him. Later on there are other couples that show up.

That's all I can remember, my mangaupdates searching is failing me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otome_Y%C5%8Dkai_Zakuro

Please look into Otome Youkai Zakuro. Sounds very similar.

Last edited by Pellissier; 2011-03-31 at 10:49. Reason: please use the edit button instead of double posting
Angelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 13:36   Link #8170
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otome_Y%C5%8Dkai_Zakuro

Please look into Otome Youkai Zakuro. Sounds very similar.
Sorry that's not it, but thanks for trying.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 21:25   Link #8171
Asuras
Dictadere~!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: On the front lines, fighting for inderpendence.
Alright. Here's a question for you Gundam fans out there.

Awhile back I found one seriously awesome Gundam mecha drawing on pixiv. I can't remember it's name for the life of me. From what I can remember, it had a similar model style to Neue Ziel, but sported terrestrial walking legs and a more standard head like the rest of the army. From what I recall, it's name may have started with a 'G'.

Any help would be much appreciated.
__________________
Asuras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 22:21   Link #8172
Haladflire65
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Normandy SR-2
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
Alright. Here's a question for you Gundam fans out there.

Awhile back I found one seriously awesome Gundam mecha drawing on pixiv. I can't remember it's name for the life of me. From what I can remember, it had a similar model style to Neue Ziel, but sported terrestrial walking legs and a more standard head like the rest of the army. From what I recall, it's name may have started with a 'G'.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Maybe you'd have better luck in the Gundam Q & A thread or more likely, the Gundam Image Thread.
__________________
Haladflire65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 00:08   Link #8173
J0EFully
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can anyone tell me the name of the Anime that's on the front cover please?
J0EFully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 08:46   Link #8174
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
Also if someone could tell me

1:37 (twintails girl)
2:43 (dancing girl in kimono)
2:55-2:56 (violin girl + creepy scenes next if they belong together)

Thanks in advance.
__________________
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 09:03   Link #8175
Quancio
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Poland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
2:55-2:56 (violin girl + creepy scenes next if they belong together)
Violin girl is from Myself; Yourself

Creepy scenes are from Shiki
__________________
Quancio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 10:23   Link #8176
Kagayaki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Boston
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
1:37 (twintails girl)
Twintails girl is Nijihara Ink from Moetan.
__________________
Kagayaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 11:19   Link #8177
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
2:43 (dancing girl in kimono)
Saya from Black Cat.
__________________
Skyfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 16:12   Link #8178
mindovermatter
For me the bell tolls
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Roanapur
Send a message via AIM to mindovermatter Send a message via MSN to mindovermatter Send a message via Yahoo to mindovermatter
I'm hoping someone can identify what anime these pictures are from:
http://i55.tinypic.com/2czwkrm.jpg
I saw it around 15:35 in AMV Hell 3. this is the list of anime used, but it doesn't bring me any closer to knowing which anime this is. Any help would be great
__________________

School Rumble 4Ever!
I'm on FB search "jym cl"
mindovermatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 16:34   Link #8179
DarkBelerofonte
The Last of Omega Clan
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Portugal
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindovermatter View Post
I'm hoping someone can identify what anime these pictures are from:
http://i55.tinypic.com/2czwkrm.jpg
I saw it around 15:35 in AMV Hell 3. this is the list of anime used, but it doesn't bring me any closer to knowing which anime this is. Any help would be great
I think it's Super Gals
DarkBelerofonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 16:41   Link #8180
thevil1
Adventure ∀logger
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Looking for Reason to hear it's voice
Age: 4
Send a message via AIM to thevil1

Anyone know this one?
__________________
A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles - Christopher Reeve
thevil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anime, anime figure, game, identification, manga, search

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.