AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

View Poll Results: Sasuke or Itachi who do you like more?
Itachi 168 70.00%
Sasuke 72 30.00%
Voters: 240. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-11-03, 15:12   Link #1
Anko Plushy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
Which Uchiha brother is your favorite?

Some Would say Sasuke because of his grudge and the curse seal
Other would say itachi cause he kicks ass

I like Itachi personally because not only is he hot but he's also powerful!
Anko Plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 15:18   Link #2
BrownRukus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: East Coast
Age: 28
where's neither?
BrownRukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 15:33   Link #3
zamme
Wandering Prophet
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to zamme
Kinda like the US election... and AVP..
"Whoever wins, we lose."
I like neither of them.. but Im going with Sasuke, since I know him better.
__________________

The one man fanclub!
Dosu did never really die.....
He just took a time out.
Click for my 18 paged Dosu Gaiden manga chapter!
[Fixed link again, again, and again!.. If it's down, please PM me!]
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 15:36   Link #4
Kayess
Guy From Canada
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 28
Itachi because he is making his own destiny.
Sasuke had his destiny handed to him by Itachi.. and cannot even fulfill it on his own.. and has to go to Oro...

Believing in something, regardless of what it is, is always better than being a tool... which Sasuke is...
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 16:28   Link #5
Gon the Freec
1337 member ......
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The Netherlands
I voted Sasuke , he is cool imo , i like Itachi too but i just like Sasuke more !
Gon the Freec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 16:31   Link #6
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: America's Wang.
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Itachi.

Because I hate the poor little Bishonen Bastard " Woe is me, I hate the world " Sasuke.

I hope he dies.

I hope he dies, and gets sodomized by an angery moose.

I hope he dies, gets sodomized by an angry moose, who then has a heart attack and falls on top of the bastards dead body, crushing the bones to powder.

I hope he dies, get sodomized, gets crushed, and gets ripped to shreds by large fanged carnivores.

I hope he dies, gets sodomized, crushed, ripped, mauled, burned, bashed, battered, then shit on.
__________________
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 16:39   Link #7
Anko Plushy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
Itachi.

Because I hate the poor little Bishonen Bastard " Woe is me, I hate the world " Sasuke.

I hope he dies.

I hope he dies, and gets sodomized by an angery moose.

I hope he dies, gets sodomized by an angry moose, who then has a heart attack and falls on top of the bastards dead body, crushing the bones to powder.

I hope he dies, get sodomized, gets crushed, and gets ripped to shreds by large fanged carnivores.

I hope he dies, gets sodomized, crushed, ripped, mauled, burned, bashed, battered, then shit on.
Heh that was funny AND random
^_^
I like it
Anko Plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 16:43   Link #8
Smiley
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
Itachi.

Because I hate the poor little Bishonen Bastard " Woe is me, I hate the world " Sasuke.
If your sibling kills your family, making you pretty much an orphan. I bet you'll be going around saying, "I'm so lucky!!! My whole family is murdered by my brother. I LOVE this CRUEL world."

I just hope you realize that Sasuke won't die.
Smiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 17:14   Link #9
OniLink742
Hidden Pimp Villiage Kage
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hidden Pimp Villiage, baby!
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley
If your sibling kills your family, making you pretty much an orphan. I bet you'll be going around saying, "I'm so lucky!!! My whole family is murdered by my brother. I LOVE this CRUEL world."
Not that that comment was addressed to me, but personally I'd would shut up, stop the constant whining and move on. I'd train my ass off until I could rip my brother apart without breaking a sweat.
__________________

Join Naruto RP, led by me! THE ROLE PLAY HAS BEGUN!!!

Shin Kell RULES.
Palani RULES.

'Nuff said.
OniLink742 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 17:28   Link #10
Anko Plushy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley
If your sibling kills your family, making you pretty much an orphan. I bet you'll be going around saying, "I'm so lucky!!! My whole family is murdered by my brother. I LOVE this CRUEL world."

I just hope you realize that Sasuke won't die.
Hey if it was my dads household (my parents r divorced) then I sure as hell would! I can't stand my step siblings!

But what your saying is true sasuke isn't going to die any time in the near future because he is Kishimotos favorite character
Anko Plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 17:37   Link #11
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
The third one, he he try to figure that one out!!!
__________________
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 18:00   Link #12
The Great Yuri
Dis-Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Glasgae
Age: 27
Sasuke.

Itachi is a fun-boy, na-mean by that?
__________________
Pebble !!!

The Great Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 18:19   Link #13
Anko Plushy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Yuri
Sasuke.

Itachi is a fun-boy, na-mean by that?
...? What's a fun boy? did u mean a pretty boy or a femmy looking guy? ...? I'M SOOOO CONFUSED

By the way Itachi is in lead!!! HAH HAH HAH! See Sasuke is NOTHING compared to Itachi HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Anko Plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 18:25   Link #14
aptenergy
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Sasuke because his road of development is much tougher. I think Itachi was born with a silver spoon (ability, no less) stuck in his mouth... I have no doubt that Itachi works hard, but it was too easy for him.

Sasuke's got a lot more going against him, and
Spoiler:
aptenergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 18:47   Link #15
nt2
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
dudee, sasuke should die. he's such a wuss and he dosen't even have full sharingan. he thinks his clan is so cool even though his brother slaughtered them all. sasuke has no personality to him. itachi>sasuke

itachi isn't that great either, but whatever. he's cooler
nt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 18:49   Link #16
Shay
Monarch Programmer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Liverpool
Age: 32
Itachi, merely because I've seen enough of Sasuke to last me a life time were as Itachi, well you know...
__________________
Current Anime - Attack on Titan
Current Manga - Naruto
Current Book - Waiting for War of the Roses
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 18:50   Link #17
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sidewalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by aptenergy
Sasuke because his road of development is much tougher. I think Itachi was born with a silver spoon (ability, no less) stuck in his mouth... I have no doubt that Itachi works hard, but it was too easy for him.

Sasuke's got a lot more going against him, and
Spoiler:
Itachi is my favourite because I have a fetish for stoic evil villains.

But yeah, if it was vs anyone else, Sasuke would get my vote not because his development is much tougher (he's still getting it easy in my opinion) but because of that spoiler;

Spoiler:

Last edited by Bronwen Stx; 2004-11-04 at 15:46.
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 19:29   Link #18
Dj-Yong
Mental Retard...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Singapore
Age: 24
i vote for itachi beacause he way cooler than Sasuke....And more stronger
__________________
Final Fantasy 7: Advent Childen
Dj-Yong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 19:39   Link #19
Lst2touchdasky
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Phoenix,AZ
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
im not going to vote for any one who is going to spoon with orochimaru by own his will

100% for itachi on this vote.

Its like the current election: theres no such thing as a PRO-Kerry just lots of anti bush

Last edited by Lst2touchdasky; 2004-11-03 at 19:50.
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 19:42   Link #20
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: America's Wang.
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley
If your sibling kills your family, making you pretty much an orphan. I bet you'll be going around saying, "I'm so lucky!!! My whole family is murdered by my brother. I LOVE this CRUEL world."

I just hope you realize that Sasuke won't die.
Put yourself in the world of Naruto where Revenge as such isn't against the law.

What would you do?

You would train your god damn ass off until you were on the verge of death, day and night, to achive the goal and the revenge that you thirst and hunger for since the day your brother murdered your family infront of you [ Well, it was shown with the Mange, but still.. Technically they were, illusion or not ]

You wouldn't walk around, acting all calm and cool like your better then everything else while doing absolute piss shit as far as training goes.

Thusly, Sasuke is a bastard boy that deserves to die.

He deserves to die by having a baseball bat wrapped in barb wire shoved up his ass.

He deserves to die, with a barbwire bat up his ass, while being pissed on.

He deserves to die, with a barbwire bat up his ass, while being pissed on, while being tortured with the death of a thousand cuts.

He deserves to die, with a barbwire bat up his ass, while being pissed on, while being tortured with 1000 cuts, while having someone systematicly smashing every joint in his body with a 500kilo sledge.

He deserves to die, with a barbwire bat up his ass, while being pissed on, while being tortured with 1000 cuts, while having someone systematicly smashing every joint in his body with a 500kilo sledge, with someone driving large, rusty nails oh so very slowly through his testicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lst2touchdasky
im not going to vote for any one who is going to spoon orochimaru by own his will
I don't know what disturbs me more.

That mental image.

or the fact that I am strangely aroused by it.
__________________
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.