AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

View Poll Results: Sasuke or Itachi who do you like more?
Itachi 168 70.00%
Sasuke 72 30.00%
Voters: 240. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-11-03, 19:50   Link #21
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
Quote:
Its like the current election: theres no such thing as a PRO-Kerry just lots of anti bush


That example perfectly describes the choices in this poll. If there was a choice "neither", it would be leading the poll. Since "neither" is not there, Itachi is the favorite between the two Uchihas because I have a fetish for stoic evil villains without the question mark BronwenStx put.
__________________
Eat and sleep! And Solace. Sig by RRW.
Space Brothers Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 19:59   Link #22
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sidewalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
I don't know what disturbs me more.

That mental image.

or the fact that I am strangely aroused by it.
*cracks up* I can definitely see MJ loving the whole spooning idea.

Spoiler:


I find...even more disturbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
Itachi is the favorite between the two Uchihas because I have a fetish for stoic evil villains without the question mark BronwenStx put.
Ehh? There shouldn't be any question marks...I'll fix it.
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 20:03   Link #23
Smiley
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
[QUOTE=Komataguri]Put yourself in the world of Naruto where Revenge as such isn't against the law.

What would you do?

You would train your god damn ass off until you were on the verge of death, day and night, to achive the goal and the revenge that you thirst and hunger for since the day your brother murdered your family infront of you [ Well, it was shown with the Mange, but still.. Technically they were, illusion or not ]

You wouldn't walk around, acting all calm and cool like your better then everything else while doing absolute piss shit as far as training goes.


[QUOTE]

Two people told me that he should train his ass off. Ok. Tell me HOW training his ASS off day and night, let's say with Kakashi, can make him strong enough to kill a Sannin-level Ninja like Itachi?

Put yourself in Naruto World, a place where you CANNOT hire a WORLD-CLASS trainer. A place where you couldn't do 1000 sit ups, 1000 push ups, and 1000 crunches and SUDDENLY!!! You are a match for a god-like shinobi.
Smiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 20:11   Link #24
abazou
Uchiha Avenger
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayess
Itachi because he is making his own destiny.
Sasuke had his destiny handed to him by Itachi.. and cannot even fulfill it on his own.. and has to go to Oro...

Believing in something, regardless of what it is, is always better than being a tool... which Sasuke is...
Ya like killing your family?
__________________
abazou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 20:49   Link #25
Kayess
Guy From Canada
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou
Ya like killing your family?
At least he had the BALLS to do it under his own will and from his own power. Sasuke is just a whiney lil bitch that needs a pervert to complete a destiny given to him by someone else.

Lets Recap:
Itachi: His own man... he does what he WANTS using his power.
Sasuke: Whiney lil Bitch... he attempts to do what Itachi WANTS using Orochimaru's power.

Itachi > Sasuke
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 21:16   Link #26
Carrot Glace
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
Itachi.

Because I hate the poor little Bishonen Bastard " Woe is me, I hate the world " Sasuke.

I hope he dies.

I hope he dies, and gets sodomized by an angery moose.

I hope he dies, gets sodomized by an angry moose, who then has a heart attack and falls on top of the bastards dead body, crushing the bones to powder.

I hope he dies, get sodomized, gets crushed, and gets ripped to shreds by large fanged carnivores.

I hope he dies, gets sodomized, crushed, ripped, mauled, burned, bashed, battered, then shit on.
I completly agree Sasuke = Faggot :fingers:
Itachi = coolness
__________________
Carrot Glace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 21:18   Link #27
kazikage
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Chibi-Land
Go ItachI!! Hes Juss So ccool!
__________________
I can Fly! Weeeeeeee!
kazikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 21:30   Link #28
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 28
I ofcourse like Itachi better. If Sasuke surpasses Itachi and defeats him I think he'll have a hard time having the heart to kill him because he will always see the face of his kind loving brother who he admired and respected. If Sasuke kills Itachi then HE is the one who put an end to the Uchiha clan as he would really be the sole survivor and not just the sole surviving victim. He may be able to do it because hatred has consumed him or he may have a moment to reflect on his actions like he did against Naruto. I myself would have a hard time killing someone who was my brother even if they made my life a living hell and killing all my other loved ones. Any other more distant relatives would be easier and someone who isn't a relative but an outsider would be a cinch . But anyway I say when that scene comes Kishimoto will make it as dramatic as Zabuza and Haku. We may see quite a twist.
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 00:21   Link #29
PsiNide
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 28
I think that Itachi is an aws villan mainly becuase of his quest for power and the fact he would do anything for it (turning evil) and on the other hand how he showed compassion for his bro by not killing him, but instead making Susake hate him so that he will blindly seek power. I mean seriously WHAT A GUY!

I still find Susake a little too nutty from the whole "my family is dead" saga... Although i like how some charcters are taking advantage of his fragile mind state
__________________
Your life is like a porno, just without the sex
PsiNide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 01:14   Link #30
CyberPunk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
from the little we know about him, i really don't understand how people can worship him like they do. he seems to just be the lame ass, generic bad guy found in most stories.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 01:16   Link #31
A.L.
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Itachi take vote, but ONLY because he doesn't take the spotlight as much as Sasuke. Especially when the spotlight should be focused on better things like Naruto.
__________________
Chosen Hopeless Nothingness
A.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 01:29   Link #32
fightingdreamer88
where you goin' bub?
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: lalaland
I also haven't caught onto this whole 'trend' about worshipping Itachi. I don't express any particular dislike towards the guy, but he appears to me like the typical, seemingly invincible, badass
..nonetheless I still find him somewhat likeable than Sasuke. xD
__________________
...
fightingdreamer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 01:58   Link #33
IloveNARUTO
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Indiana
Age: 34
I voted Itachi because even though he's the "bad guy" he seems to have some kind of path ahead of him. Sasuke is supposed to avenge his family but all he seems to be worried about is fighting Naruto. He gets side tracked too easy and that's why I voted Itachi. I don't read the manga so maybe there's something i'm missing. Why does he want to fight Naruto so badly?
IloveNARUTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 02:02   Link #34
Wisely
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The place where you believe I live
Age: 28
Its not that I like either of them. It is just that Itachi >>> Sasuke

Its like if you don't like Bush = Vote Kerry
__________________
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end
Wisely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 02:24   Link #35
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I voted for Itachi.

Anyone who's willing to murder his entire family except for his little brother, just so he can test his capacity makes him a top-notch individual. That lack of emotion and remorse for murdering his parents and delivering the type of mindfuck to his brother that would make a CIA agent cream his pants, makes Itachi such a loved and endearing character.

There are very few characters in fiction that pull at the heart strings like Itachi. Here is a guy, who at a very young age, knew that he was meant for bigger and better things. But his clan conspired against him, held him down, kept him from striving towards his ultimate potential. They used meaningless words like honor, family, respect, and loyalty to guilt him into staying in the clan, knowing full well that by doing so he would never be able to better himself. They could never understand how horrible it must have been for him. How he had to live day in and day out in the shadow of a clan, who quite frankly, paled in comparison to our beloved hero. Yes, Itachi is a hero. Despite incredible odds against him, he found the fortitude deep within himself to break free of the Uchiha opression. He denied the fate his clan thrust upon him and through death and mayhem and the utter decimation of the Uchiha clan, paved the way to a future where anything is possible. A future where he is his own master, where the only needs he must concern himself with are his own.

A future that holds the promise of...greatness.
__________________

"He who thinks only about himself destroys himself as well." ~ Kambei
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 02:26   Link #36
CyberPunk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveNARUTO
I voted Itachi because even though he's the "bad guy" he seems to have some kind of path ahead of him. Sasuke is supposed to avenge his family but all he seems to be worried about is fighting Naruto. He gets side tracked too easy and that's why I voted Itachi. I don't read the manga so maybe there's something i'm missing. Why does he want to fight Naruto so badly?
although there is some sort of temptation for sasuke to want to fight naruto, the current fight with naruto is just a way for him to test and reassure himself that he's still progressing. i don't know how you came to the conclusion that he's side tracked too easily, but ok. there's a shitload more i could say, but i'd hate to spoil it for you.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 03:33   Link #37
fzz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Holland
Send a message via ICQ to fzz Send a message via MSN to fzz
calm characters are my thing...
and itachi has a sort of mysterious aura.. so i have to go with itachi..

but we still need to see how sasuke develops in the near future, cause he will change alot
fzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 05:03   Link #38
DarkRains
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Itachi, Sasuke is a whiny bitch.
DarkRains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 05:11   Link #39
ILikeSquiReLz
<>(`;)<>
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
I voted for Itachi.

Anyone who's willing to murder his entire family except for his little brother, just so he can test his capacity makes him a top-notch individual. That lack of emotion and remorse for murdering his parents and delivering the type of mindfuck to his brother that would make a CIA agent cream his pants, makes Itachi such a loved and endearing character.

There are very few characters in fiction that pull at the heart strings like Itachi. Here is a guy, who at a very young age, knew that he was meant for bigger and better things. But his clan conspired against him, held him down, kept him from striving towards his ultimate potential. They used meaningless words like honor, family, respect, and loyalty to guilt him into staying in the clan, knowing full well that by doing so he would never be able to better himself. They could never understand how horrible it must have been for him. How he had to live day in and day out in the shadow of a clan, who quite frankly, paled in comparison to our beloved hero. Yes, Itachi is a hero. Despite incredible odds against him, he found the fortitude deep within himself to break free of the Uchiha opression. He denied the fate his clan thrust upon him and through death and mayhem and the utter decimation of the Uchiha clan, paved the way to a future where anything is possible. A future where he is his own master, where the only needs he must concern himself with are his own.

A future that holds the promise of...greatness.

I can only say one thing to this. In all cases of genuis comes great insanity. I like what you wrote!. Very entertaining.
ILikeSquiReLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 05:12   Link #40
indo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
itachi

because annybody who likes sasugay is an idiot and i'm no idiot
__________________
indo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.