AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-04-24, 07:56   Link #181
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Lezzad are espionage and secret services.

Dunno where the name comes from....

CVR are the honey trappers.
Old 2011-04-24, 08:01   Link #182
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

Butei School is split into different divisions. Here's the full list of them as shown in the first pages of the volume and detail their purpose respectively.

Assault 「強襲科」 - They uses handgun, swords and other weapons to perform melee combats in operations. Characters that fall under this department: Aria H. Kanzaki, Ryou Shiranui.

Snipe 「狙撃科」 - Their expertise lie in assisting members from long range distance by using sniping weapons. Characters that fall under this department: Reki.

Lezzad 「諜報科」 - In charge of making criminal organization intelligence report. They are also involved in the construction and destruction strategies. Characters that fall under this department: Hina Fuuma.

Dagula 「尋問科」 - In charge of interrogating captured criminals.

Inquesta 「探偵科」 - In charge of investigation in applying detective and reasoning skill to analyze informations. Characters that fall under this department: Kinji Tohyama, Riko Mine.

Repier 「鑑識科」 - Similar to forensics. In charge of scientifically testing proofs and use scientific devices to search for clues in crime scenes.

Amdo 「装備科」 - In charge of supplying, customizing and the maintenance of Butei equipments. Characters that fall under this department: Aya Hiraga.

Logi 「車輌科」 - In charge of piloting any kind of transportation means (land, sea or aerial transportation). Characters that fall under this department: Gouki Mutou.

Connect 「通信科」 - In charge of providing information as a backup using communication device. Characters that fall under this department: Misaki Nakasochira.

Informa 「情報科」 - In charge of compiling and sorting informations using information processing equipments. Characters that fall under this department: Jeanne D'Arc.

Medica 「衛生科」 - In charge of medical care during Butei activity or rescue operation.

Ambulace 「救護科」 - They serve in Butei hospitals. In charge of educating future doctors. These people had gained sufficient experience from rescue operations.

SSR 「超能力捜査研究所」 - SSR stands for Supernatural Searching Research. People under these course have supernatural ablities. In charge of supernatural or psychological crime investigation. Characters that fall under this department: Shirayuki Hotogi.

CVR 「特殊捜査研究科」 - CVR stands for Civetta Reseach. Only girls with exceptional beauty can enter this course. Under special condition, they use their physical charm to apprehend criminals.

Masters 「教務科」 - The faculty members of Butei School. Characters that fall under this department: Tsuzuri Umeko (Dagula), Sayanaki Tooru (Ambulace), Ranbyou (Assault), Nangou (Snipe), Chan Wu (Lezzad).

From Translator Notes 3.
I'm going to move it into general guidelines
Icy.Tear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 08:01   Link #183
tsunade666

CVR isn't just assault and inquesta together. It's made of beautiful girls. Paradise for Kinji XD
Old 2011-04-24, 08:08   Link #184
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

... I just lost 11% of the chapter.

I pressed save...but it disappeared................

Ah...Found it by going through my history...But that's weird...

...Ah...I can't save the new edit Oo

Nevermind, I figured out the problem.
Old 2011-04-24, 09:05   Link #185
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
CVR isn't just assault and inquesta together. It's made of beautiful girls. Paradise for Kinji XD
more like... a LOT of explosives that have motion detectors for the guy...

i believe that tho Aria may have Kinji, that doesnt mean that the girls wont stop.... in getting thar man....

so...I think somewhere in the Assault section are the SWAT-like mobilization teams that are the l33t of the section and may be under the CVR...

god i dun wanna be interrogated by a Dagula... who knows what they might do... either mindfuck you until you fess up or do torture (did I mention that stabbing sharpened bamboo shards under your fingernails hurt and its an effective thing if an SOB wont tell you the shit you need?)
Old 2011-04-24, 09:18   Link #186
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開

v5c2 has been completed.

End of First Arc.
Old 2011-04-24, 09:35   Link #187
tsunade666

speaking of dagula I remember the pork ramen? or tonkatsu? I'm not sure of what food it is given to suspect to fess up what they know. Some kind of comedic interrogation.

Thanks for the translation hikari.
Old 2011-04-24, 09:37   Link #188
KilluaX90

4 and a half volumes for just a frigging Prologue? That's one of the longest Prologue I've ever seen...
KilluaX90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 09:53   Link #189
tsunade666

one of the longest? you haven't seen denyuden yet. It had 11 volume and 11 side story volume just for prologue.

Index story is just starting to shape up when 3 heroes meet up with each other in new testament but still that doesn't make the 22 and 2 side story prologue.

Hidan no Aria's prologue to story isn't really that long. Though it's true it did 4 and half volume to introduce the premises of magic/ability and superman beings. But really kinji would need a diamond handcuff because chotei handcuff wouldn't work on him. He is like zoro without devil fruit so sea stone wouldn't work on him.
Old 2011-04-24, 10:00   Link #190
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilluaX90 View Post
4 and a half volumes for just a frigging Prologue? That's one of the longest Prologue I've ever seen...
it IS after all the overture fine.... just like nearing the edge of a cliff, but once you get to the edge itself, a bigger and longer road appears below...

god i wish they'd reach this point in the anime... this be cool...

say Jeanne will appear here... in v5... right? RIGHT?! I WANNA SEE HER LULZ!
Old 2011-04-24, 10:39   Link #191
KilluaX90

To reach this point with only 13 episode, the anime have to be rushed, and I really don't want that to happen.

With the present pacing, I expect the anime to stop at volume 3; though that would be one heck of a cliffhanger

And talk about the anime, Nera translated Riko's report about Aria and it did mention Aria's weakness to water(unable to swim). But Kinji didn't seem to know that until much later (in Vol 3 I think)
KilluaX90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 11:09   Link #192
Athena
The Power of One

BTW, you can add

Spoiler for V9:

And a CVR girl appeared in a short story.

Also, I've always thought that Jeanne and Hina were in the same department. Chinese characters are very confusing...

Last edited by Athena; 2011-04-24 at 11:38.
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 11:46   Link #193
doomknight

i got a couple of questions.. Aria is the 4th Holmes as Riko is Lupin 4th right? Also what about Watson.. what generation is her and is she willing to become the partner of Aria i mean like the ancestor team?

Nera did you make that avatar of Jeanne? I join the worship of Jeanne
Old 2011-04-24, 12:13   Link #194
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomknight View Post
i got a couple of questions.. Aria is the 4th Holmes as Riko is Lupin 4th right? Also what about Watson.. what generation is her and is she willing to become the partner of Aria i mean like the ancestor team?

Nera did you make that avatar of Jeanne? I join the worship of Jeanne
Watson should also be the 4th. In fact, Watson should've been the 'partner' of Aria. I meant partner as something else than comrades...but the thing is that Watson the 4th has a little...issue. I don't want to spoil everything, so I explained it just enough.
Old 2011-04-24, 12:21   Link #195
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira0802 View Post
watson should also be the 4th. In fact, watson should've been the 'partner' of aria. I meant partner as something else than comrades...but the thing is that watson the 4th has a little...issue. I don't want to spoil everything, so i explained it just enough.
spoil us rotton plox....
Old 2011-04-24, 12:36   Link #196
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
spoil us rotton plox....
Spoiler for V9:
Old 2011-04-24, 12:56   Link #197
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira0802 View Post
Spoiler for V9:

so THATS it... hmm...

Spoiler for ALL ABOARD THE YURI TRAIN:
Old 2011-04-24, 13:05   Link #198
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
so THATS it... hmm...

Spoiler for ALL ABOARD THE YURI TRAIN:
Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending of your point of view...
Spoiler for V9:

Also
Spoiler for V9:
Old 2011-04-24, 13:42   Link #199
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I wish all lesbian and yuri-crap will disappear from the world!
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 13:43   Link #200
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I wish all lesbian and yuri-crap will disappear from the world!
Only if it takes the Yaoi stuff with it. :P

Or at least keep it out of my shoroms...

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen