AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

View Poll Results: Kami nomi/TWGOK II - Episode 2 Rating
Perfect 10 20 38.46%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 19.23%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 21.15%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 13.46%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.85%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 3.85%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-04-23, 23:03   Link #41
Vanish

Send a message via Skype™ to Vanish
Elsie is clumsy but she utilizes that clumsiness as a helpful virtue! Or it's just a fetish of mine but then I don't know since when I do have it... well, it goes back to even Colette from Tales of Symphonia which was years ago. Ah... whatever. I agree Keima should treat her better but then again I don't think she should be spoiled too much and this treatment can also help Elsie improve herself.
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 11:12   Link #42
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Elsie is clumsy but she utilizes that clumsiness as a helpful virtue! Or it's just a fetish of mine but then I don't know since when I do have it... well, it goes back to even Colette from Tales of Symphonia which was years ago. Ah... whatever. I agree Keima should treat her better but then again I don't think she should be spoiled too much and this treatment can also help Elsie improve herself.
I think you are biased because you like her. Even idiots need a whack over the head every now and then.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 13:55   Link #43
dark-kyon

this episode was very good for me.
loved the ice cream scene,waiting for the real challenge in the real world for keima.
dark-kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 19:12   Link #44
Vanish

Send a message via Skype™ to Vanish
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I think you are biased because you like her. Even idiots need a whack over the head every now and then.
Yes, you're right, but I did say that a whack every now and then can work as a discipline in order to improve herself (in whatever sense you can think of). At the same time Keima could generally treat her better is what I also agreed to.
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 23:54   Link #45
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Now this was certainly an entertaining episode, even if it was a little foreseeable: Keima the gamenut visiting a game shop, and Kusunoki the karate girl visiting a martial arts shop

Then they go to the cinema and watch a movie where they finally put a church to good use, as a pig sty

As their date efforts aren't enough, they decide to eat an ice for two, which does the trick. After some fighting, the "female" side seemingly gives up, but then makes Kusunoki kiss Keima, which heals her and drives out the loose soul.

End sequence with Elsie accidentally getting captured by that new girl was funny as well