AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-04-25, 22:17   Link #81
Shadow5YA

Was I the only one who thought of Black Rock Shooter when I saw that cameragirl in ch12?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 22:18   Link #82
Xagzan

Well all that aside, loved c.11. That was a friggin sexy imagine spot, followed by an also sexy nurse who likes to stick things in people's faces. And yes, I believe that should be taken sexually.

But there really was a subtle bit of character development, with Prez pointing out that they really are much closer as a group now than before. And a little Sumire development with her feelings and adorable dere side. And of course a little bit of Prez/Ooji development, at least as the other girls see it. God that Ran just oozes sex.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 03:30   Link #83
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Yeah, I'll wait a bit for chapter 12-13 to be done. Imanga is usually pretty fast, and my first glance into chapter 14 shows a new girl so I'd rather wait a bit and not skip it. That being said, chapter 11! Wow, his harem is really established now, and what a harem it is. Sumire's dere dere, Tsubomi's cuteness with the cutouts, Kuronuma's legs....my favorite is still the prez though, seeing her unusual blushing just makes the gap moe greater, and that fantasy won't look out of place in a H-doujin, and at least twice as good as your average one. Looking forward for more.
Old 2011-04-26, 03:44   Link #84
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

My mind was blown after catching upto chapter 16, absolutely blown.

Infirmary scenes. ~_____~
Old 2011-04-26, 03:48   Link #85
Xacual
The color of a Hero

I feel bad because up until now I was rooting for Sumire but now with Shinobu's introduction and rejoining the photography club I'm leaning toward her.
Old 2011-04-26, 04:31   Link #86
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Okay, so it turns out chapter 12-13 is there after all, and after reading it I like Shinobu, she is a pretty good addition to the team as another photographer besides Ooji. But really, the peeping shot was one thing, but the yuri in the backstory...you can say it's just an imagine spot, but after the scenes later with Daria that may not be the case. That poor lolipop, how I wish I can take its place.

The next girl angle seems to be more in cosplay, and seeing her in a Sailor Moon costume, then in a China dress and Eva plug suit, there's no complaints for me. Well, actually there's one, the number so far is fine but if it grows even further than this, I'm afraid the other girls won't get the chance and just be laid to the wayside when a new girl comes along. This much is the limit. And am I the only one who's reminded of Aya Hirano when I see the VA/Idol/actress' name? It has to be intentional.
Old 2011-04-26, 06:17   Link #87
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Read up to #16 and I gotta say the ecchi art is one of the best to date, top notch really.
About the plot, it have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. Nothing too surprising or out of genre conventions here but at least I'm not annoyed by any cliches, plot parts or characters so all in all I deem it a good read right now.

And I have to say I definitely see a yuri element here, especially with Ran. Just take a look at chapter 12 again when she and the nurse/club advisor where talking - I may be misinterpreting things but that really looks like an aftersex scene between the two, being in lingerie, resting. Not to mention what Saturn Beaver has already been pointing out, flashback scene with Shinbu as well as the "interrogating scene" with Daria. Also that would fit her aspiring dream, scouting female idols, pretty well.

Some were hoping for her to fall for Ooji sooner or later but I think that's unnecessary since I think Sumire being the end girl is set in stone if you ask me, especially when Ran is already helping towards Sumire x Ooji herself (see #11/12) ... feel free to counter-ship though

edit: #17 scanlated as well, the competing scanlation group going quite fast - I don't mind since a little competition means faster releases for us right?

Last edited by Waven; 2011-04-26 at 09:06.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 10:03   Link #88
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Chapter 17 just came out...
Spoiler for Chapter 17:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
My mind was blown after catching upto chapter 16, absolutely blown.

Infirmary scenes. ~_____~
Yeah... my heart skipped a few beats there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Read up to #16 and I gotta say the ecchi art is one of the best to date, top notch really.
About the plot, it have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. Nothing too surprising or out of genre conventions here but at least I'm not annoyed by any cliches, plot parts or characters so all in all I deem it a good read right now.
It's an awesome read. A real guilty pleasure.
Quote:
And I have to say I definitely see a yuri element here, especially with Ran. Just take a look at chapter 12 again when she and the nurse/club advisor where talking - I may be misinterpreting things but that really looks like an aftersex scene between the two, being in lingerie, resting. Not to mention what Saturn Beaver has already been pointing out, flashback scene with Shinbu as well as the "interrogating scene" with Daria. Also that would fit her aspiring dream, scouting female idols, pretty well.
The author really knows how to please... and tease. Damn, Ran and that nurse.

Quote:
Some were hoping for her to fall for Ooji sooner or later but I think that's unnecessary since I think Sumire being the end girl is set in stone if you ask me, especially when Ran is already helping towards Sumire x Ooji herself (see #11/12) ... feel free to counter-ship though
And Ooji is singling Sumire out too.

Quote:
edit: #17 scanlated as well, the competing scanlation group going quite fast - I don't mind since a little competition means faster releases for us right?
I wish it wasn't fast. Do a little pacing cause once we catch up, we'll have to wait a whole month.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 11:42   Link #89
Shadow5YA

By the time he graduates high school, Ooji will have seen the bodies of every girl in the school.

Also, someone is going to eventually tell him to lose the glasses and wear contacts for bishie mode 100% of the time.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 12:41   Link #90
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Soooooo, how long will it take for Sumire to snap and start crying to Ooji about caring more about his pictures and not noticing her feelings, bla bla bla, you know the whole frustrated Tsundere bit.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 12:52   Link #91
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

is chapter 17 the latest chapter or are there still raws out there?
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 13:33   Link #92
oDin01

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
is chapter 17 the latest chapter or are there still raws out there?
Raws are up to chapter 22.

Spoilers for chapter 22
Spoiler:

Last edited by oDin01; 2011-04-26 at 13:52. Reason: added spoilers
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 15:22   Link #93
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Chapter 17 is insanely hot. Oh my god.
Old 2011-04-26, 16:51   Link #94
Xagzan

*reads c.12*

WOWWW. Prez and Nurse don't really have a little thing going on do they?
Old 2011-04-26, 17:23   Link #95
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Chapter 17 is insanely hot. Oh my god.
The best part was that he handled it like a pro the whole time. There was no stupid nervousness and it ended great too. Sumire could have burst through the window, but having her out there like that was a really nice touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
WOWWW. Prez and Nurse don't really have a little thing going on do they?
I sure hope so!
Old 2011-04-26, 19:51   Link #96
jzmagic
flargansbog

Whats with Ran? Is she a lesbo or does she swing both ways?
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 20:23   Link #97
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Chapter 17 just came out...
Spoiler for Chapter 17:

.[/INDENT]
I concur although i have to add

Spoiler for Spoil0r:

nosebleed overloard
i guess i settled on my fav girl for the series then
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 20:24   Link #98
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
The best part was that he handled it like a pro the whole time. There was no stupid nervousness and it ended great too. Sumire could have burst through the window, but having her out there like that was a really nice touch.

I sure hope so!
Guess that Friday lottery girl ain't the only one foolin around with a teacher eh?
Old 2011-04-26, 20:57   Link #99
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
Whats with Ran? Is she a lesbo or does she swing both ways?
She'd be bi since Ooji is shaking her up pretty well. Either way, that was a jaw dropping couple of pages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Guess that Friday lottery girl ain't the only one foolin around with a teacher eh?
Except we wholly approve of this affair. That other one is bad on so many levels.
Old 2011-04-26, 21:04   Link #100
Xagzan

*reads c.14*

Ok, really looks like they weren't *just* friends.
Spoiler:

Guess Prez must really be lez (lol) But then, how can she be considered part of the harem?

Tags
chiaki taro, comedy, ecchi, manga, romance