AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Sasuke or Itachi who do you like more?
Itachi 168 70.00%
Sasuke 72 30.00%
Voters: 240. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-11-04, 20:12   Link #61
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: America's Wang.
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Please.

Sasuke will be the Sheathe for Orochimaru's little sword before long [ If you catch my drift ]
__________________
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 20:48   Link #62
Ero-Sannin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Kuwait
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Ero-Sannin
of course its itachi, itachi has a lot of cool moves, he was a great surprise to us..

and to u arguing here a wise person once said "Arguing on the Internet is like a waste of time" the moral here its a waste of time... so stop arguing

another quote is "Arguin on the internet is like racing in the special olympics, even if u win ur RETARDED"
Ero-Sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 20:53   Link #63
LIQUIDCELL
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: N49°18.1013' W122°57.5639'
I'm a hardcore Itachi fan-girl.

He's hot, crazy, and a pioneer.
LIQUIDCELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 21:13   Link #64
Leave A Path Id
Bored Senior
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NY
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anko Plushy
Kay if u wanna tell me about it then PM me kay? ^_^ I fully understand! No worries or problems here! Let's just douse the flames and let it go kay ^_^

You're 18, Gabby? News to me.

Anyway, considering both Itachi and Sasuke are the purest anime stereotypes, I'll have to pick Itachi.

Silent, mysterious bad-ass >>>>>>>> WHINY fucking bitch who gets more air-time than Naruto, who's a hell of a lot more interesting.

My opinion may change in three years if Sasuke pulls a Darth Vader.

I'm off o the gym, laterz.
__________________
Not much to type here....

ONE PIECE >>>>>>>>> ALL! :fingers:
Leave A Path Id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-04, 21:22   Link #65
Kovash
Why am I still here!?
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Zabuza: "I'm uber powerful!"
Haku: "Even though I'm a billion times stronger, I serve my beloved... him..."

Naruto: "Oh no! These guys are so powerful, I'll never be able to beat them.... Oh wait, I just pulled out the last of my strength to give me a fighting chance... now the last of the last of my last of the last of my last of my chakra!"

Lee: "But wait, I'm more powerful than you could have imagined!"
Naruto: "So much power! These guys are the strongest inthe whole world!"
Gaara: "Get in line, bitch!"
Naruto: "So much power! These guys are the strongest inthe whole world!"
Shukaku: "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! !"
Naruto: "So much power! These guys are the strongest inthe whole world!"
Orochimaru: "Oh yeah, I'm powerful!"
Naruto: "So much power! These guys are the strongest inthe whole world!"
3rd Hokage: "Here Orochimaru, you can have your arse back."
Naruto: "So much power! These guys are the strongest inthe whole world!"
Orochimaru: "But wait! I'm more powerful than I truely revealed! Even though I have no arms, I can beat you all!"
Naruto: "So much power! These guys are the strongest inthe whole world!"
Kabuto: "Naruto! You should just give up!"
Naruto: "So much power! These guys are the strongest inthe whole world!"
Itachi: "Oh, look at me, I'm so uber cool and withdrawn cause of my power."
Naruto: "So much power! These guys are the strongest inthe whole world!"
Sound 4: "Move aside Itachi, we are the new bad guys!"
Naruto: "So much power! These guys are the strongest inthe whole world!"
Sasuke: "Sit down, I'm the strongest!"
Naruto: "So much power! These guys are the strongest inthe whole world!"
Itachi: "I think not!"
Naruto: "So much power! These guys are the strongest inthe whole world!"
Other Ominous Ataksuki: "YUP YUP!"
Naruto: "So much power! These guys are the strongest inthe whole world!"
Other Ominous Ataksuki: "I'm powerful."
Naruto: "So much power! These guys are the strongest inthe whole world!"
Other Ominous Ataksuki: "I'm more powerful."
Naruto: "So much power! These guys are the strongest inthe whole world!"
Other Ominous Ataksuki: "I'm more powerful."
Naruto: "So much power! These guys are the strongest inthe whole world!"
Other Ominous Ataksuki: "I'm more powerful."
Naruto: "So much power! These guys are the strongest inthe whole world!"
Other Ominous Ataksuki: "I'm more powerful."
Naruto: "So much power! These guys are the strongest inthe whole world!"


And I forgot my point....
Kovash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 00:39   Link #66
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: in bed with kakashi and his thighs
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
I like itachi better because he's not a cocky whinning bitch like his little sis- er, I mean brother.
__________________
U-ZU-MA-KI NARUTO RENDAN!!!!
like, who needs the sharingan to rip off moves anyway?
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 00:48   Link #67
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cleveland, OH
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
There are some seriously fucked up nerds in this forum. Anyone who likes Itachi deserves nothing less than death.
Just to somewhat defend this statement (as opposed to not defending all the subsequent hellacious flame wars,) I believe that at the core, Lost World is justly angry here. A lot of people in the previous pages were starting to praise Itachi as a person, and to admire his 'resolve' or whatnot that led him to murder his entire clan. That is just sick, and anyone who praises the idea of that really ought to be put into an institute.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 00:57   Link #68
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: in bed with kakashi and his thighs
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genei Killua
Just to somewhat defend this statement (as opposed to not defending all the subsequent hellacious flame wars,) I believe that at the core, Lost World is justly angry here. A lot of people in the previous pages were starting to praise Itachi as a person, and to admire his 'resolve' or whatnot that led him to murder his entire clan. That is just sick, and anyone who praises the idea of that really ought to be put into an institute.
umm.. I haven't read the other posts and I don't mean to butt in but I think that the majority of the people who "praised" Itachi is not because of the fact that he "killed his whole clan". I think that the praised him because of the fact that he's that strong. I think it's more of a physical thing than a mental thing. Ya know what I mean?
__________________
U-ZU-MA-KI NARUTO RENDAN!!!!
like, who needs the sharingan to rip off moves anyway?
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 01:01   Link #69
CyberPunk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerniciousJuJu
I like itachi better because he's not a cocky whinning bitch like his little sis- er, I mean brother.
i commented on this in one of my other posts, but i'll ask again. how is it that sasuke is whiney like all of you hateful bastards say? he keeps to himself with just about everything, which is exactly the opposite of whining. again, like i said before, it's just a silly, made up reason to dislike him which probably shadows your real reasons. everyone is entitled to their opinion, but i've never seen more people hate a character in a story for ways he doesn't even act. he's definitely been cocky a few times, but those were times when it was justified(him and naruto's rivalry, confronting the sand ninjas; i mean, who wouldn't be cocky if you were kicking the shit out of someone who threatened to kill you during the exam?), but the same people that hate him for being cocky, overlook just how arrogant naruto is.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 01:06   Link #70
Zetrio
The Knight!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
i commented on this in one of my other posts, but i'll ask again. how is it that sasuke is whiney like all of you hateful bastards say? he keeps to himself with just about everything, which is exactly the opposite of whining. again, like i said before, it's just a silly, made up reason to dislike him which probably shadows your real reasons. everyone is entitled to their opinion, but i've never seen more people hate a character in a story for ways he doesn't even act. he's definitely been cocky a few times, but those were times when it was justified(him and naruto's rivalry, confronting the sand ninjas; i mean, who wouldn't be cocky if you were kicking the shit out of someone who threatened to kill you during the exam?), but the same people that hate him for being cocky, overlook just how arrogant naruto is.
Yes i agree. As a matter of fact, i like all the characters in Naruto because all of them are so unique in their own way. OMG that is why i think this anime owns all others. Of course, the storyline, fighting, logic in the anime is also very good.

The only anime which i can think of which is just as good is Initial D but it is of a totally different genre.
Zetrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 06:45   Link #71
ninja massacre
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: hidden byhåla of Sweden!
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
I voted sasuke because of many reasons. It feels like Itachi is just a copy of Sasuke.
IMO sasuke looks cooler than Itachi, also sasuke has got a cool goal in life unlike what Itachi seems to have. I mean the guy killed his parents at the age of 13...that's just sick. Not cool.

But they are 2 very good character because they create a very good story.
Sasukes story is IMO the best of them all in naruto but it would have been nothing without Itachi.

If you look at sasukes goal, background, looks and style he is definitely one of the coolest anime characters ever. Although he loses his cool too often..
__________________
Quote:
If you are a man, live it the way you won't regret. Protect whatever is important to you with these two arms, no matter how tough or sad it is, even if it costs you your life!
ninja massacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 10:11   Link #72
swerv
Stay Up
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: :noitacoL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genei Killua
Just to somewhat defend this statement (as opposed to not defending all the subsequent hellacious flame wars,) I believe that at the core, Lost World is justly angry here. A lot of people in the previous pages were starting to praise Itachi as a person, and to admire his 'resolve' or whatnot that led him to murder his entire clan. That is just sick, and anyone who praises the idea of that really ought to be put into an institute.
Hello earth calling Genei Killua, please return to reality. People like the character Itachi, that doesn't necessarily mean they want to kill their families and be like a fictional anime character or would condone such actions in the real world.. .

A lot of people always like the baddies in films/anime/whatever. Do you have similar feelings ("That is just sick/they should be put into an institute") about people who like Darth Vader or the Emperor in Star Wars? Because that's how ridiculous your point of view sounds.
__________________
swerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 10:47   Link #73
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Wouldn't you like to know
The thing that makes me like Itachi more is the fact that he was able to do what he did in the past through his own strength and abilities at such a young to begin with. All of his accomplishments may be that of the villanous but he at least did what he did by himself.

Sasuke has clearly shown himself to be incapable of developing his abilities and strength to a level comparable to the strength Itachi had when he was Sasuke's age. The simple fact is that Sasuke has proven to be incapable of doing anything by himself whatsoever which includes him needing help just to leave Konoha while Itachi simply wiped out the most feared clan of Konoha and left of his own accord, not as some punk who wants a quick fix from some freak who's incapable of even destroying a village, and that's with the help of an army of two different villages.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 11:04   Link #74
Anthriel
天使
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 独逸 (カールスト)
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by neodrag38
Sasuke has clearly shown himself to be incapable of developing his abilities and strength to a level comparable to the strength Itachi had when he was Sasuke's age.
You could most likely say the same about every other character in the manga.
Quote:
The simple fact is that Sasuke has proven to be incapable of doing anything by himself whatsoever
Yeah, he just became the strongest Genin in Konoha, that's all he ever achieved. What a weakling.

I know he is weak compared to Itachi, but hell, so is everyone at Sasuke's age, and even most people who are older than him.
__________________
As you most likely have noticed, I am not a native speaker. Any corrections are appreciated.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 11:34   Link #75
Ero-Sannin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Kuwait
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Ero-Sannin
wow someone got a permanent ban, propably deserved it, we will know the end of all these arguments when itachi returns on who is better.. who knows maybe sasuke will train better
Ero-Sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 11:57   Link #76
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cleveland, OH
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Quote:
Originally Posted by swerv
Hello earth calling Genei Killua, please return to reality. People like the character Itachi, that doesn't necessarily mean they want to kill their families and be like a fictional anime character or would condone such actions in the real world.. .

A lot of people always like the baddies in films/anime/whatever. Do you have similar feelings ("That is just sick/they should be put into an institute") about people who like Darth Vader or the Emperor in Star Wars? Because that's how ridiculous your point of view sounds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayess
Believing in something, regardless of what it is, is always better than being a tool... which Sasuke is...
Hello. Earth calling, swerv. Maybe you'd better read a thread completely before calling on others to 'return to reality.' Many people did say they like Itachi because he is a good villain, and there's nothing wrong with that. However, to say that believing in something, regardless of what it is, is always better than being a tool is corrupt immoral nonsense.

Now, you might say he was just talking about the importance of that in a manga, but he did not draw that much of a distinction. Indeed he even later defended that statement by talking about Itachi's guts. I believe he somewhat crossed the line, and even if he didn't, his statement could be interpreted pretty easily so.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 12:06   Link #77
swerv
Stay Up
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: :noitacoL
This is a Naruto forum, that should draw enough of a distinction in itself.
__________________
swerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 13:00   Link #78
gunners2787
Lok-ke Hokage
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Land Of Fire, Konoha Village
Age: 27
Send a message via ICQ to gunners2787 Send a message via AIM to gunners2787 Send a message via MSN to gunners2787 Send a message via Yahoo to gunners2787
Seriously... Itachi looks better in many ways..

1) He looks cool, real cool. Unlike Sasuke who tries to act cool.. gets on my nerves
2) Their abilities...Itachi is way up higher than Sasuke..
3) Itachi won't get pissed no matter what happens. Sasuke...too emotional
4) Never rush things, stands still can gets his prey. Sasuke...very clumsy!
5) Uses 1 hand to fight, Sasuke on the other hand uses his hands and legs
6) Itachi had 2 lines on his face, Sasuke got a nice smooth face LOL
7) Itachi got a crossed forehead protector, Sasuke din even want to wear it when
fighting Naruto... disgrace!
8) Itachi talks cool... Sasuke... talks shit!
9) Itachi got 3 dots on his Sharingan meanwhile Sasuke got 2
10) Itachi is Sasuke's brother... LOL
__________________
gunners2787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 14:45   Link #79
Anko Plushy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leave A Path Id
You're 18, Gabby? News to me.

Anyway, considering both Itachi and Sasuke are the purest anime stereotypes, I'll have to pick Itachi.

Silent, mysterious bad-ass >>>>>>>> WHINY fucking bitch who gets more air-time than Naruto, who's a hell of a lot more interesting.

My opinion may change in three years if Sasuke pulls a Darth Vader.

I'm off o the gym, laterz.

^_^;;; eh heh erm yeah! ...My internet self is ^_^ heh! Yeah so Itachi is winning so far Yays!
Anko Plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-05, 15:44   Link #80
Leave A Path Id
Bored Senior
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NY
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anko Plushy
^_^;;; eh heh erm yeah! ...My internet self is ^_^ heh! Yeah so Itachi is winning so far Yays!
Why do you want everyone here to think you're legal? LOL. ....and 238 was a good chapter...
__________________
Not much to type here....

ONE PIECE >>>>>>>>> ALL! :fingers:
Leave A Path Id is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.