AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-09, 04:11   Link #1
chImp

What anime could you recommend?

I'm desperatly looking for new anime's since both Green Green and Ikkitousen ended lately. I'm watching Naruto and Maburaho now and I've also watched Love Hina, Onegai Twins and Onegai Teacher the past week (not weeks, I know I'm bored) and I was wondering if there is currenly an anime being released simmular to the ones I'm watching and have watched?

Thanks in advance.
Old 2003-12-09, 04:14   Link #2
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Try Tenshi na Konamaiki - Some serious gender wierdness, but strangely this isn't a really wierd show. (Much like they way aliens in Onegai Teacher didn't make the show weird.) This is a romantic comedy whose theme is exploring the underlying differences between men and women. Not only insightful, this show will also have you laughing loud enough to make your neighbors to think you're strangling cats.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2003-12-09, 04:25   Link #3
chImp

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Try Tenshi na Konamaiki - Some serious gender wierdness, but strangely this isn't a really wierd show. (Much like they way aliens in Onegai Teacher didn't make the show weird.) This is a romantic comedy whose theme is exploring the underlying differences between men and women. Not only insightful, this show will also have you laughing loud enough to make your neighbors to think you're strangling cats.
Thanks for moving this topic, didn't know it doesn't belong there . I'm downloading Kimi Ga Nozomu 1 to 9 now and I just started running Tenshi na Konamaiki 1-10.
Old 2003-12-10, 03:32   Link #4
chImp

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
I watched Kimi Ga Nozuma 1 to 10 and I must say I really enjoyed it, are there other dramatic anime's like that?
Old 2003-12-10, 09:22   Link #5
Jamstyle
Gen of A.Z.

U should also try full mel alchemists , peace maker kurogane , chrono crusade or saiyuki reload... This is what I'm watchin with ,aruto...
Old 2003-12-10, 09:38   Link #6
bOcyOgl
lv.2 频道贼

maburaho
twin spica
gunslinger girl
gungrave
planetes
shigetsutan tsukihime
uninhabited planet survival
hundred stories
*not sure which is licensed, sorry

basically all that released in october and november 2003 are not bad !
Old 2003-12-10, 10:06   Link #7
chImp

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOcyOgl
maburaho
twin spica
gunslinger girl
gungrave
planetes
shigetsutan tsukihime
uninhabited planet survival
hundred stories
*not sure which is licensed, sorry

basically all that released in october and november 2003 are not bad !
I'm watching Maburaho now. I just watched one episode of Tenshi Na Konamaiki and I must say it's quite lame and very badly drawn. I was wondering if any of those anime's are like Love Hina/Maburaho/Green Green/Kimi Ga Nozomu?
Closed Thread