AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-10-26, 14:16   Link #181
get_a_life
hentai! banzai!
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: pasadena, ca
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to get_a_life
Quote:
im learning and hopefully I will eventually make it without reference
theres no shame in referencing. you'd go mad insane if you tried making it all up! also w/o reference, even though we can study as much as we want, we will still make generalizations about certain parts/movements and it wont look as good/natural as referencing it. at least thats what i think but you can prove me entirely wrong though.

all the old masters used reference too so they arent that good.... HAHAHAH who am i kidding?? they're gods!! nevertheless they still used reference.

yay for 1990s! er... 1080 i mean

i was wondering did you have the video aside as pure reference or did you trace some frames?
__________________

BANZAI!! BANZAI!! BANZAI!!
get_a_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-26, 14:45   Link #182
aph
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Uk, nearish London.
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to aph
ya referencing is just part of what you gotta do nowadays =D
imagine matrix fights by just guessing and not using shiny balls and stupid coloured wet suits .. haha
__________________
aph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 00:20   Link #183
.gaara
i'm in love --- :O
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: L o n d o n
Age: 29
Finally, I've done my animation...well...a shockwave splash page. this is a 15% worth mark of one of my university course. the time now is 6:15am and the deadline is no more than 12 hours left current plan > finish a big ass report (2 hours? hope less) > sleep > go uni and hand in the work. wooo

the work is saved in *.avi video extension. the size is 2.33MB without music. I had shit loads of trouble making this because there are so many constrains but I'm glad I finished it. phew
here's the file:
http://www.aooz24.dsl.pipex.com/superphonics.avi

I used the very basic codec for this so I hope you dont get no error when running it

regarding to get_a_life's question about reference for the break dance part I used photoshop layers and marked out the main points (head, hands feet) and changed the character's cloth (part of tracing? ) and for the popping part I used this great program called "D-Player" and they show u each step of the dance move.

Tools used: Photoshop CS (for the lineart) Painter 8 (Colouring) Macromedia Director (main animation). Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. peace
__________________

Last edited by .gaara; 2004-10-27 at 02:57.
.gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 17:20   Link #184
The Great Yuri
Dis-Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Glasgae
Age: 27
Nice drawings man, I like the Neji one, and the first Rock Lee ones the best.
__________________
Pebble !!!

The Great Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-30, 18:03   Link #185
Kens
>>
 
Join Date: May 2004
her eyes looks weird, the girl that was poping in the end but nice work
__________________
Kens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-31, 00:15   Link #186
sOnJoOL
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by .gaara
Finally, I've done my animation...well...a shockwave splash page. this is a 15% worth mark of one of my university course. the time now is 6:15am and the deadline is no more than 12 hours left current plan > finish a big ass report (2 hours? hope less) > sleep > go uni and hand in the work. wooo

the work is saved in *.avi video extension. the size is 2.33MB without music. I had shit loads of trouble making this because there are so many constrains but I'm glad I finished it. phew
here's the file:
http://www.aooz24.dsl.pipex.com/superphonics.avi

I used the very basic codec for this so I hope you dont get no error when running it

regarding to get_a_life's question about reference for the break dance part I used photoshop layers and marked out the main points (head, hands feet) and changed the character's cloth (part of tracing? ) and for the popping part I used this great program called "D-Player" and they show u each step of the dance move.

Tools used: Photoshop CS (for the lineart) Painter 8 (Colouring) Macromedia Director (main animation). Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. peace

dplayer eh? you used boa as the ref right? i used to have it... but its pay-to-use now....
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 07:52   Link #187
Ashi-chan
Resident Asian Nerd Girl
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: That blackish hole-ish thing
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Ashi-chan Send a message via MSN to Ashi-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Ashi-chan
Coolness. Animation is fun!
__________________
~*Ashi-chan*~
So's your face. And yeah.
Ashi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 01:19   Link #188
cheza
++ Doll Master ++
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Send a message via MSN to cheza
hoooo my god~~~~!!! ~~~ is she 风间召唤 sama~~?!! i love her soooooo much ~~~~ did you see her kurapika , sasuke , nenji cosplay, awsome !!!! @@

http://photo1.starblvd.com/sasuke_1?st=album&pg=1

some of her pics


Quote:
Originally Posted by .gaara
new work.
REAL LIFE LEE. woo hoo. I saw this cool cosplay girl from china and I thought she's kind of cute therefore I done this image based on her.
Photoshop. about 20 hours divided up into few days




reference can be find here: http://www.aooz24.dsl.pipex.com/rock-lee.jpg
__________________
+++~SUPER DOLLFIE FOREVER~ +++

cheza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 20:00   Link #189
.gaara
i'm in love --- :O
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: L o n d o n
Age: 29
I have to say that the animation is pretty bad quality. I put them together at the morning of the day of deadline (morning as in 12am~6am) and by 4am I found out that I made some major mistake and panic starts to kicking in. I still love my idea so one day I will make a quality version.

my page is nearly hitting the 10000 mark. u all are wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheza
hoooo my god~~~~!!! ~~~ is she 风间召唤 sama~~?!! i love her soooooo much ~~~~ did you see her kurapika , sasuke , nenji cosplay, awsome !!!! @@

http://photo1.starblvd.com/sasuke_1?st=album&pg=1

some of her pics
she is NICE. im surpised that you know her as well. first cosplay of her I saw was the sasuke one and that attracted my eyes immediately. any chance of u knowing her contact details? she's pretty popular among the cosplay community in china
__________________
.gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-08, 04:38   Link #190
Eikichi-
Velvet Tears
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Mauritius
Age: 24
Congrats on hitting 10 000 marks
__________________


DeviantArt
+ Eternal Era//Gfx - CoLeader +
It's a damn cold night .. trying to figure out this life .. //I'm With You

Eikichi- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-08, 15:59   Link #191
.gaara
i'm in love --- :O
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: L o n d o n
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eikichi-
Congrats on hitting 10 000 marks
thank you thank you

i will bring out something soon
__________________
.gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 11:12   Link #192
KALIF
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
she is NICE. im surpised that you know her as well. first cosplay of her I saw was the sasuke one and that attracted my eyes immediately. any chance of u knowing her contact details? she's pretty popular among the cosplay community in china[/QUOTE]

http://photo1.starblvd.com/sasuke_1?pg=1

There's some contact details.
KALIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 16:25   Link #193
.gaara
i'm in love --- :O
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: L o n d o n
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by KALIF
she is NICE. im surpised that you know her as well. first cosplay of her I saw was the sasuke one and that attracted my eyes immediately. any chance of u knowing her contact details? she's pretty popular among the cosplay community in china
http://photo1.starblvd.com/sasuke_1?pg=1

There's some contact details. [/QUOTE]

woo woo that made me look like a stalker now. hopefully i will get to see her in one of them cosplay events though. my cousin is like that kind type. she cosplay hardc0re
__________________
.gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 20:11   Link #194
KALIF
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Quote:
woo woo that made me look like a stalker now. hopefully i will get to see her in one of them cosplay events though. my cousin is like that kind type. she cosplay hardc0re
) I want to see her to, and everyone else for that matter. ;P
KALIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-24, 00:47   Link #195
Baleog
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobu_Maehara
wait I found something that is kindof wrong.

The top of his index finger is bended in a too sharp angle, trust me, it doesn't bend that far without it hurting a lot
Can't just appreciate it without finding something wrong, can ye, me ould china?

Damn.
__________________
Baleog is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.