AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-05-13, 22:10   Link #21
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Spoiler for FINAL Episode:


I liked the actress... not the character.

I am afraid to watch the series ever again. I might find like it less, you know?
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-13, 23:14   Link #22
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Spoiler for FINAL Episode:


I liked the actress... not the character.

I am afraid to watch the series ever again. I might find like it less, you know?
Spoiler:


Anything to bring Michael Rosenbaum back was good with me. His Lex was so good, it made me even think Kevin Spacey's, an actor I love, came up short when I saw Superman Returns. Of course, that whole movie kinda came up short.

It seems extremely appropriate to discuss her on a forum like this I mean, first they got the voice of L as a recurring character, then Crispin's sis.

It was never a favorite series for me (though it was an important one), but just an ok one, so I doubt my own opinion would change much if I ever watch it all again. Maybe I'll buy the full boxset sometime in the future, who knows. With any luck they have bonus footage that actually shows him completely in the suit. I simply can't understand why they didn't want to do that even in the end.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 09:14   Link #23
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Spoiler:
Meh... still lame.

Quote:
Anything to bring Michael Rosenbaum back was good with me. His Lex was so good, it made me even think Kevin Spacey's, an actor I love, came up short when I saw Superman Returns. Of course, that whole movie kinda came up short.
Yes, he was an excellent Lex Luthor, as was Kevin Spacey. What made Rosenbaum great was how he was able to transition into the bad Lex so well.

They did do good casting though... my favorite...


Quote:
It seems extremely appropriate to discuss her on a forum like this I mean, first they got the voice of L as a recurring character, then Crispin's sis.
Voice of L? How about Felix Gaeta from Battlestar Galactica? That's what I know him from, and it's his biggest role ever (and how he landed the gig on Smallville, which had a few actors from Battlestar on it). I don't care for him much in all honesty.

Quote:
It was never a favorite series for me (though it was an important one), but just an ok one, so I doubt my own opinion would change much if I ever watch it all again. Maybe I'll buy the full boxset sometime in the future, who knows. With any luck they have bonus footage that actually shows him completely in the suit. I simply can't understand why they didn't want to do that even in the end.
I loved it when it first started. I have the first seven series on DVD. Season 8 and on it went really downhill, lol.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 15:36   Link #24
Kallen4life
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Smallville had it's ups and downs but at the end of the day it was with me for 10 years, I watched every single episode w/o fail and I have to say it was amazing .. /respect /bow to this show .. finale was great, I had a really emotional moment with the flashback of all his major saves from all seasons .. and then again with the classic iconic music at the end ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g ) - almost had tears there, 10 years, 10 years, god damn it


it was truly monumental
__________________
When we hunt, we kill
No one is safe
Nothing is sacred
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 16:53   Link #25
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
[QUOTE=Kallen4life;3613612]Smallville had it's ups and downs but at the end of the day it was with me for 10 years, I watched every single episode w/o fail and I have to say it was amazing .. /respect /bow to this show .. finale was great, I had a really emotional moment with the flashback of all his major saves from all seasons .. Yes, seeing those saves again was great...[quote]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88qCnkXA7YQ

Quote:
and then again with the classic iconic music at the end ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g ) - almost had tears there, 10 years, 10 years, god damn it
it was truly monumental
It was great... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHPHT5SbAEM

I liked when Lex met Clark again too, it was good... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx3jYanCfY8
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.