AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-05-18, 11:04   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Hidan no Aria - Favorite Quotes Thread

A thread for your favorite quotes from Hidan no Aria. Please don't type out the entire script from an episode quote your favourite part of any scene or episode.

This thread will most likely contain spoilers! If you are posting a quote from a recent episode then please use spoiler tags. (hint and make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!).
Kairin is offline  
Old 2011-05-18, 13:30   Link #2
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
I'll start with Reki's chant

Quote:
"I am a single bullet."


"It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think"


"It just flies straight towards its target."
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2011-05-18, 13:56   Link #3
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Since we're using novel quotes:

Quote:
But, more than that, I...hate that I've become a piece of trash that can't even stop Aria's tears!
Icy.Tear is offline  
Old 2011-05-18, 14:06   Link #4
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 24
This is my most favorite one from Reki:

Quote:
If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you.
Kleeyook is offline  
Old 2011-05-18, 15:38   Link #5
Mars Mode
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Kinji and Leopon-kun, especially the part in Bold

Quote:
"Howdy, Aria! Leopon-kun here!"

I want to slap myself for thinking up this nonsense... However, this is a necessary step in avoiding Hysteria. Sigh. For my loss.

"They call me the strongest beast on Earth! Oh!? Aria, aren't you making a scaredy face?"

Aria is nodding at Leopon-kun's every word.

Okay. She's listening.

"What's so scary? C'mon, tell me. Cough it up."

"...T-The thunder..."

"Hah! Never fret! I will send that hubbub packing with my "Rawr no Jutsu" special technique. RAAAWWWRR!!"

I spreaded Leopon-kun's legs, and posed him to a gesture of screaming a thundering yell.

"RAAAWWWRR!! RAAAWWWRR!!"

"W-Will it go away now?"

"Yeah. I scared the hell out of it with my intimidating technique. The annoying thunder must be running off to its mama now."
Mars Mode is offline  
Old 2011-05-18, 16:56   Link #6
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Argentina
Age: 19
One of my favourite is probably the bath scene:

*Click*

The door to the bath was opened by Aria.

Aria: He-Hentai!

Kinji: You....You've got it wrong. I only came for this.

*raises up the swords with the Aria's underwear*

Aria: D...d...d...d

*Kinji prepares to die*

Aria: DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

*Gunshots*
__________________

Last edited by SkyFlames; 2011-05-19 at 23:08.
SkyFlames is offline  
Old 2011-05-18, 18:06   Link #7
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
^

For me, it's not what she said, but rather how she said it That was rage beyond rage
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2011-05-19, 23:08   Link #8
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Argentina
Age: 19
Ohh god... everthing on this scene is just epic.


Shirayuki: So, Kin-chan and Aria aren't doing those things?

Kinji: "Those things"?

Shirayuki: L-like...k-kissing...

*Aria and Kinji blushing*

*Aria opening and closing her mouth*

Shirayuki: D-i-d-y-o-u?

*evil laugh*

*dropping scary weapons*

Kinji: Sh-Shirayuki calm down! That was...

Aria: We d-did do that stuff, b-but...

*raising face*

Aria: It's fine! I'm not pregnant!

*Shirayuki faints*

Kinji: WHAT?!

Aria: Th-that because daddy said... I'll get pregnant if I get kissed!
__________________
SkyFlames is offline  
Old 2011-05-20, 09:43   Link #9
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
I feel for Himiko here...
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline  
Old 2011-05-21, 07:38   Link #10
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
"Kinji had stolen a precious thing... It was your heart!"
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2011-05-22, 12:25   Link #11
Konakaga
Yuri Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: FL, USA
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Konakaga Send a message via Skype™ to Konakaga
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
Ohh god... everthing on this scene is just epic.


Shirayuki: So, Kin-chan and Aria aren't doing those things?

Kinji: "Those things"?

Shirayuki: L-like...k-kissing...

*Aria and Kinji blushing*

*Aria opening and closing her mouth*

Shirayuki: D-i-d-y-o-u?

*evil laugh*

*dropping scary weapons*

Kinji: Sh-Shirayuki calm down! That was...

Aria: We d-did do that stuff, b-but...

*raising face*

Aria: It's fine! I'm not pregnant!

*Shirayuki faints*

Kinji: WHAT?!

Aria: Th-that because daddy said... I'll get pregnant if I get kissed!
Thus Aria proved she was just ignorant on pregnancy as Shana was .
__________________
Haruka & Yuu - Sakura TrickAvatar by Tempester
Sig by TheEroKing
MAL(KagamiHiiragi)
Konakaga is offline  
Old 2011-05-25, 18:29   Link #12
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin-chan-sama
Even I, who is her childhood friend, don't understand her.

I quickly thought about the clues leading up to this incident:

1. Shirayuki, who returned from training asked me: "Is it true that you're living with a girl?" and sent me a total of 49 mails to my cellphone

2. Shirayuki herself rushed in here

3. Shirayuki became like this immediately when she saw Aria

...No

I don't understand.

I can't think of a reason why Shirayuki would be that angry!
FUZAKENNA !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin-chan-sama
Aria.

Yes. To Aria's figure who's wearing a playing-card patterned underwear.

And before I knew it. I was in Hysteria Mode.

Y...You can't be joking?
That was fast !!!
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2011-05-26, 23:11   Link #13
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
FUZAKENNA !

That was fast !!!
Totally obvious that Kinji's so-called Hysteria Mode only activates with lolis, which is a contradiction because evolutionarily lolis don't carry good babies. Unless this is proof that evolutionarily, Man were lolicon?!?!?!

__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline  
Old 2011-05-28, 11:57   Link #14
shishio
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: somewhere interesting
Maybe lolicons were able to have more offspring therefore brought this dilemma
shishio is offline  
Old 2011-05-28, 23:24   Link #15
mysterious
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: somewhere on earth
Spoiler:

What you ask? Screwing her like a savage animal you are! you lucky you!

Spoiler:



Quote:
Spoiler:
but but it is not like she said she wouldnt allow it right? I can still hope right?!

Last edited by mysterious; 2011-05-28 at 23:35.
mysterious is offline  
Old 2011-05-28, 23:32   Link #16
Suiri Megami Alice
お兄ちゃんどいて! そいつ殺せない!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Multiple quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kana
Kinji, remember this. One act of greatness overshadows a life of nothingness!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riko
Don't fcking order me around, Holmes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria
I hate 3 things about what you said. No way,' 'Tired,' and 'Troublesome.' Those 3 points are the only things restricting the possibilities for humans. Don't ever say anything like that in front of me again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinji
No matter how empty as a washboard it is, a breast is still a breast.
Agreed.

And last but not the least, from Reki:
Spoiler for Reki vol. 7:
Suiri Megami Alice is offline  
Old 2011-06-18, 03:28   Link #17
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Xanadu
Age: 22
Riko : "Repeat after me!"

Aria : "go....go....go...... shu.... shuu..........

xD
__________________

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline  
Old 2011-06-20, 17:12   Link #18
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Spoiler for Volume 8:
__________________

このときに、この二人は独自の世界を展開・・・
Icy.Tear is offline  
Old 2011-06-23, 11:43   Link #19
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Argentina
Age: 19
*Kinji enters the room*

Aria: I've been waiting , Kinji. Why don't we listen it? The reason why you were hidding in the infermary locker

*flames around her*

Kinji: W..Wait, Aria! That's because of Riko!

Aria: You were lusting after Riko again!

*stomping*

Kinji: Y-You are wrong, I wasn't turn on by Riko, but you..

*covers his mouth* (too late pal)

*Aria astonished*

*Aria's eyes shinning* (best part)

Aria: Y-You pervert

*taking guns out*

Aria: YOU VOYEUR BUTEI!!!

Kinji: W..Wait!

*shooting*

Aria: HOLE! HOLE! HOLE! HOLE! HOLE! HOLE! HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinji: I'm glad this is bullet proof...
__________________
SkyFlames is offline  
Old 2013-10-11, 03:24   Link #20
ryan55
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Aria: There are three words that I hate.
Impossible, Tired, Troublesome.
These three are bad words that block peoples' potential.
ryan55 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.