AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-05-19, 06:56   Link #1241
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 21
Well that was...interesting. I'm guessing that device was some sort of thing Skill-Out would use for profit? The only thing that seems OOC is Etzali raging. He would've kept a calm voice while berating the intel team.
And yes, Accelerator can redirect Awaki's Move Point.
__________________
The One Who Has Snuffed God's Crack.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-19, 07:04   Link #1242
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Well that was...interesting.
That's not encouraging.

Quote:
I'm guessing that device was some sort of thing Skill-Out would use for profit?
Honestly, it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-19, 09:59   Link #1243
arson88
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
if you don't continue the fic, the story seems hard to digest..
arson88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-19, 10:53   Link #1244
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 26
I might get hunted down by those who watch a certain other series but while I am still able to get it out from my head, I'll do it.

Just some random "cooked up" parts lingering in my head. Well, making up minute scenes seems to be the only thing I profess in, but as for starting things I'm horrible at it... I guess...

Spoiler for Oh lol:


... I think I'll... uh, invade post this in that other subforum for the hell of it.
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2011-05-19 at 22:36.
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-20, 08:12   Link #1245
Hyakimaru
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
You know, I've noticed I almost never post updates of my crossover fic on this place ; anyway here's the latest chapter of my To Aru X Haruhi crossover .

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5900096/18/

Enjoy!
Hyakimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-20, 14:00   Link #1246
Ashaman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Age: 25
I just realized, I never posted this here. Huh.

Oh well, its crappy anyway.

Spoiler for Crossover:


Came out nowhere near as good as I'd hoped, though I think the idea at least has potential.
__________________
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-20, 19:25   Link #1247
TkMacintosh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Spoiler for More 'Science and Magic' random scenes that come to mind...:
TkMacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-20, 22:03   Link #1248
Xenertor
The holder of Destruction
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Unkown
Quote:
Originally Posted by TkMacintosh View Post
Spoiler for More 'Science and Magic' random scenes that come to mind...:
Oh My I can see where this is going...
Xenertor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-20, 22:15   Link #1249
Miraluka
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
What about a fic with Gabriel in serafuku?
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...8998469&page=1
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 03:12   Link #1250
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
"... Perhaps today is a lucky day?"
When I read that the 1st thing that came to mind was "Okay they're all screwed beyond belief EVEN more now" lol, with the tempting fate and all
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 14:36   Link #1251
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Academy City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
I might get hunted down by those who watch a certain other series but while I am still able to get it out from my head, I'll do it.

Just some random "cooked up" parts lingering in my head. Well, making up minute scenes seems to be the only thing I profess in, but as for starting things I'm horrible at it... I guess...

Spoiler for Oh lol:


... I think I'll... uh, invade post this in that other subforum for the hell of it.
More! I want to read more!

...actually, how did they get in there in the first place?
__________________
SuzushinaYuriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 14:53   Link #1252
Ashaman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Age: 25
That matters?

Btw, I'm working on a quick project now; hopefully it will be so crackish even Mr. Kyon will stand in awe.

Or it'll be really rubbish. Either way, this crack pairing will cause all other crack pairings to bow down to it. Except maybe VentoxAccelerator. It'll at least stand on that level though.

I hope
__________________
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 15:43   Link #1253
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
That matters?

Btw, I'm working on a quick project now; hopefully it will be so crackish even Mr. Kyon will stand in awe.

Or it'll be really rubbish. Either way, this crack pairing will cause all other crack pairings to bow down to it. Except maybe VentoxAccelerator. It'll at least stand on that level though.

I hope
Nothing surpasses my Holy Crack. If you try, then I WILL write that MikotoxIndex crack that's been brewing in my mind. Or maybe AwakixKomoe.

M rated.

If that fails, then I have an ultimate weapon which I like to call 'La Crack Superiore a Dio'.

But that might kill the internet if I unleash it.
__________________
The One Who Has Snuffed God's Crack.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 17:04   Link #1254
Ashaman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
If that fails, then I have an ultimate weapon which I like to call 'La Crack Superiore a Dio'.

But that might kill the internet if I unleash it.
ToumaxGod?
__________________
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 18:11   Link #1255
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 21
Nahhhh.

Hint: It involves Lord Xenu, Oriana's titties, the Stanley Cup, Touma and Accelerator's gay lovechild with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Wait, something's not right here...
__________________
The One Who Has Snuffed God's Crack.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 22:13   Link #1256
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Nothing surpasses my Holy Crack. If you try, then I WILL write that MikotoxIndex crack that's been brewing in my mind. Or maybe AwakixKomoe.

M rated.

If that fails, then I have an ultimate weapon which I like to call 'La Crack Superiore a Dio'.

But that might kill the internet if I unleash it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Nahhhh.

Hint: It involves Lord Xenu, Oriana's titties, the Stanley Cup, Touma and Accelerator's gay lovechild with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Wait, something's not right here...


Ye Gods, somebody need to stop this madness

I suggest Kill It With Fire or a Colony Drop. Either way, we need to deal with this insanity with the only way possible.

WARNING: Tvtrope links.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 22:15   Link #1257
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Ye Gods, somebody need to stop this madness

I suggest Kill It With Fire or a Colony Drop. Either way, we need to deal with this insanity with the only way possible.

WARNING: Tvtrope links.
I suggest we just Nuke 'Em.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 22:49   Link #1258
TkMacintosh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Nahhhh.

Hint: It involves Lord Xenu, Oriana's titties, the Stanley Cup, Touma and Accelerator's gay lovechild with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Wait, something's not right here...
How did Schwarzenegger get into the Index world in the first place? Wormhole? Or was it the Terminator time hole?
TkMacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 22:55   Link #1259
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
More! I want to read more!

...actually, how did they get in there in the first place?
Well, I never give that a thought, since what I wrote there was all impromptu (thus will explain why there might even be some grammatical errors, as English is not my master language in the first place). Let's make this into a discussion?

Choice 1. Someone's wish pulled them from the Indexverse into there.

Choice 2. By some means of a magician's work as complicated as they can be, they are now in Mitakihara wondering how do they settle this and go back to Academy City. In the meanwhile they found those troubled Puella Magi and Touma, being the TouMAN he is, urges the other two to help him end their misery (in a heroic way, of course).

Choice 3. Unless someone bombards me with geographical knowledge... Mitakihara is located somewhere, at least half a country away from Academy City (thus not much happenings there that can affect AC itself). The trio, while embarking on their quest in the middle of another war brewing between AC and the Magic Side, sneaked out of AC with the help of Bardway in order to carry out something that can only be done outside AC. In their journey they arrived at Mitakihara. "The collision of science and magic, the story begins."

... I'd like to see Accelerator, since he's the Number 1 Esper in AC, he might be able to prove why Kyubey's claims of entropy is bullshit (I have read a blogger mentioning how Kyubey's claims are bullshit, heh) given how the most powerful espers have... if not pseudoscience, vast knowledge of proper science. Heh.
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-21, 23:14   Link #1260
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by TkMacintosh View Post
How did Schwarzenegger get into the Index world in the first place? Wormhole? Or was it the Terminator time hole?


SCIENCE YOU FOOL!
__________________
The One Who Has Snuffed God's Crack.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.