AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > AnoHana

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-05-27, 12:20   Link #21
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kagurazaka, Tokyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
and because of Menma he's slowly coming out of his shell. He said school's fun. I wish we got to see some school scenes with Jinta in it!
Well, I don't think he's actually going - I think he's just saying that for Menma's benefit. Don't forget that as far as he knows (at least until the very end of the episode) he's kept his working a secret from her.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-03, 08:58   Link #22
blewin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
episode 8 makes me like Jinta all the more. His crying shows just how deeply he cares for Menma, yet he's still braving on and is determined to grant her wish and let her disappear. In that light, he's not selfish at all. He's very human and very kind and caring.
__________________

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-03, 11:02   Link #23
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kagurazaka, Tokyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
episode 8 makes me like Jinta all the more. His crying shows just how deeply he cares for Menma, yet he's still braving on and is determined to grant her wish and let her disappear. In that light, he's not selfish at all. He's very human and very kind and caring.
Jintan is doing what he seemingly always has - take everyone else's troubles onto himself and try and deal with them alone. The paradox of his life is that he's always at the center of everything, but he's now at the point where he hates being the center of attention (unlike when he was a little kid).
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-03, 11:08   Link #24
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Where I can learn to be lonely.
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Jintan is doing what he seemingly always has - take everyone else's troubles onto himself and try and deal with them alone. The paradox of his life is that he's always at the center of everything, but he's now at the point where he hates being the center of attention (unlike when he was a little kid).
He so much reminds of the character in your avatar.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-03, 11:23   Link #25
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kagurazaka, Tokyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
He so much reminds of the character in your avatar.
Which is why they chose the right voice, of course. The difference of course is that Kou has an inner, quiet confidence that runs through everything he does. Jintan's confidence is shattered - he doubts himself at every turn and given the choice, I suspect he'd prefer no one depend on him. Kou was fine with everyone depending on him - he just didn't make a big show out of it.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
characters

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.