AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > AnoHana

Notices

Old 2011-05-27, 12:20   Link #21
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
and because of Menma he's slowly coming out of his shell. He said school's fun. I wish we got to see some school scenes with Jinta in it!
Well, I don't think he's actually going - I think he's just saying that for Menma's benefit. Don't forget that as far as he knows (at least until the very end of the episode) he's kept his working a secret from her.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-03, 08:58   Link #22
blewin

episode 8 makes me like Jinta all the more. His crying shows just how deeply he cares for Menma, yet he's still braving on and is determined to grant her wish and let her disappear. In that light, he's not selfish at all. He's very human and very kind and caring.

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-03, 11:02   Link #23
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
episode 8 makes me like Jinta all the more. His crying shows just how deeply he cares for Menma, yet he's still braving on and is determined to grant her wish and let her disappear. In that light, he's not selfish at all. He's very human and very kind and caring.
Jintan is doing what he seemingly always has - take everyone else's troubles onto himself and try and deal with them alone. The paradox of his life is that he's always at the center of everything, but he's now at the point where he hates being the center of attention (unlike when he was a little kid).
Old 2011-06-03, 11:08   Link #24
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Jintan is doing what he seemingly always has - take everyone else's troubles onto himself and try and deal with them alone. The paradox of his life is that he's always at the center of everything, but he's now at the point where he hates being the center of attention (unlike when he was a little kid).
He so much reminds of the character in your avatar.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-03, 11:23   Link #25
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
He so much reminds of the character in your avatar.
Which is why they chose the right voice, of course. The difference of course is that Kou has an inner, quiet confidence that runs through everything he does. Jintan's confidence is shattered - he doubts himself at every turn and given the choice, I suspect he'd prefer no one depend on him. Kou was fine with everyone depending on him - he just didn't make a big show out of it.

Tags
characters