AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-05-28, 11:10   Link #1081
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira0802 View Post
That's a horror story to tell at night.
Reki watching your every move, even jacking off is already a nightmare... Unbound shirayuki will be a scar people will remember in the asylum.
Old 2011-05-28, 11:20   Link #1082
tsunade666

there is no privacy in Reki's world. Though you can still keep your privacy because she won't talk....... but it's nightmare to bare.
Old 2011-05-28, 11:30   Link #1083
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
there is no privacy in Reki's world. Though you can still keep your privacy because she won't talk....... but it's nightmare to bare.
I'm thinking she's a fledgling pervert as well....so many horny girls in Butei High...
Old 2011-05-28, 11:43   Link #1084
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I'm thinking she's a fledgling pervert as well....so many horny girls in Butei High...
I also forgot that Shirayuki is also doing the LEGIT STALKING of Kinji under the pretense of watching over his fortune... again I stress on her training if it wasnt present...

Reki... a pervert in training? probably she'll just lift up her skirt a bit and sit on her raw butt on kinji's crotch pissing aria and shirayuki (riko not pissed off?) off
Old 2011-05-28, 11:51   Link #1085
shishio

I guess those horny butei girls only revolves around kinji. I bet he's bound to have endless nightmare. Now i wonder whether we should be jealous of him or pity him
shishio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 11:54   Link #1086
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishio View Post
I guess those horny butei girls only revolves around kinji. I bet he's bound to have endless nightmare. Now i wonder whether we should be jealous of him or pity him
I think that it should be both.
Old 2011-05-28, 12:01   Link #1087
shishio

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira0802 View Post
I think that it should be both.
lol..maybe Kinji won't have endless nightmare but endless hysteria instead
Old 2011-05-28, 19:52   Link #1088
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishio View Post
lol..maybe Kinji won't have endless nightmare but endless hysteria instead
Then he can restore the Tohyama bloodline if that happens. Because so far. Only his bro, him and imouto are from Tohyama. And the men in Tohyama family are special. Need more offspring
Old 2011-05-28, 22:00   Link #1089
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Then he can restore the Tohyama bloodline if that happens. Because so far. Only his bro, him and imouto are from Tohyama. And the men in Tohyama family are special. Need more offspring
or to preserve the bloodline... theres always the choice of inbreeding, a fact shirayuki doesnt want to happen to her kin-chan... and if kinji imouto has brocon and yandere tendencies... well...

should Shirayuki and Kinji be married... chances are during thar first night (assuming Kinji will NOT touch her or she cant hold back anymore) the Hotogi women will know what secks is and will also strengthen the ties of the Tohyama and the Hotogi...

so can anyone speculate what the offspring would be liek if kinji gave in to his inner gigolo mode?
Old 2011-05-28, 22:51   Link #1090
tsunade666

First and foremost among all the said Tohyama men. Kinji is the only one with gigolo mode tendencies. Kana would probably be the hardest to deal with <.< in terms of relationship.
Old 2011-05-29, 00:11   Link #1091
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
First and foremost among all the said Tohyama men. Kinji is the only one with gigolo mode tendencies. Kana would probably be the hardest to deal with <.< in terms of relationship.
if a girl wants to date kinichi... they'd better be prepared for the lines:

"I am a crossdresser."
Old 2011-05-29, 01:09   Link #1092
KilluaX90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post

"I am a crossdresser."
Didn't Petra elope with Kinichi already? I wonder how he made that high-and-mighty girl fall for him
KilluaX90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-29, 01:32   Link #1093
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post

"I am a crossdresser."
he wouldn't say that. Kana is a complete split personality.

It will be the line of superman removing his button and showing the mark S.

But for Kinichi..... well his not removing his dressing

Well he probably would say........ "I'm changing turn around"
Old 2011-05-29, 02:25   Link #1094
shishio

Quote:
It will be the line of superman removing his button and showing the mark S.
Maybe removing his button and showing the mark B (B for bra)

Anyway, I think i've read somewhere about Hotogi women having ties with Tohyama Men. Are they actually linked like maybe sharing bloodlines or something?...maybe arranged marriage?
Old 2011-05-29, 03:41   Link #1095
tsunade666

nope, Hotogi women aren't ties with Tohyama men. It's the family. And just picking the girl and men of 2 different families.

It's like 2 clan knew each other since heisen? or age of oda nobunaga. Where The ancestors of Kinji first been mentioned. 2 families with long history. But even if this 2 families are close to each other. No news about a girl or a boy from each family married each other.
Old 2011-05-29, 05:50   Link #1096
shishio

So only the men of tohyama have the hysteria power and only the hotogi woman have the ability to control fire?

Is that why they pick the men and women of respective family?
Old 2011-05-29, 05:59   Link #1097
tsunade666

not really women only. it's the ability of the hotogi clan. Though I haven't heard a guy in the hotogi clan because the whole shrine consist of girls.... or rather I haven't read any guy in the clan.

Tohyama men are special but it's not been mention if the girls can also use HSS. The latest info is about kinji-imouto calling him in the phone. I haven't scanned the raws yet into txt so I haven't checked it. I'll just be waiting for the translation. I only have txt from 1-7

EDIT:

The translation resumes.

Aria is just soooooooo MOE! Innocent and Cute! ARIA MOE ARIA MOE!!!

BAKA KINJI! he didn't understand that he is K.

Last edited by tsunade666; 2011-05-29 at 07:52.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-29, 07:55   Link #1098
ZeKeR
Superbad

the clans will probably strengthen thar ties should kinji and shirayuki wed (*pats kinji's shoulder* dude, she expects her kids to look like you... and probably have SEVEN of them. good luck man... you're gonna need it) and I somehow think that Kinji imouto is either a cousin from the branch/ancestral family or is really the real deal. either way, she will beat shirayuki and tha girls in terms of being the first childhood friend, woman, partner in his life (probably took the first kiss and the even more H, his first)

hope Hikari come back from hell unscathed and normal... and Nera is... ethereal...

also... what would happen if the offspring be:

kinji - aria = inherits both parents' combat prowess, HIGH chance of having HSS, probable slacker, probable serious shady guy/girl that girls/boys liek

kinji - riko = gentlemen... Lupin III has become Lupin V! HIGH probability of inheriting mother's flirtatious attitude resulting in promiscuous status (it can be added that Hysteria Gigolo Effect will be passed down), hair hax will be passed.

kinji - jeanne = COLD. CALCULATING. TACTICIAN. HIGH probability of lulz being passed as well as ice powah

kinji - reki (ALMOST) = now who says a .50BMG can say high at 1km? offspring will make it 3KM, or do the impossible liek shooting from the peak of the Swiss Jungfrau and hitting the target in the middle of the mountain

kinji - aya = i fear offpsring will make a gundam related mech or perfect the railgun

kinji - shirayuki = dear lord... words cannot describe what would happen... let alone when they have secks... but will probably inherit the fire spam hax

kinji - fuuma = the perfect shadow assassin is born

kinji - misaki (hey, a man can dream ya know...) = will have a very VERY smexy voice and also the gigolo mode if passed... my gawd...

kinji - elle = i dunno... never reached that part yet
Old 2011-05-29, 07:59   Link #1099
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

^

What about Konayuki? Dislike both men and women ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-29, 08:07   Link #1100
tsunade666

Konayuki also starts to like Kinji and she also said she will trouble the guy after she enrolls next year. And Kinji is a lucky guy because if he really wanted to escape from Butei high he should file his papers already because it takes 6 months processing and his not doing anything so far.

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen