AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-05-31, 10:05   Link #10881
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
But I am really surprise that the Kihara family is that infamous.
It probably has more to do with Mikoto's popularity than the Kihara family's infamy.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline  
Old 2011-05-31, 10:10   Link #10882
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Just read V20 part 1 super hamazura is abolutely super

Spoiler for :
SoloPanda is offline  
Old 2011-05-31, 10:10   Link #10883
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

BTW, Archives 2:
Hah! Agnese and Orsola! Called it!

The next one should be Mikoto and Kuroko... Otherwise it's Awaki and Kuroko, but unlikely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
It probably has more to do with Mikoto's popularity than the Kihara family's infamy.
I don't see what Mikoto's popularity has to be with it Just because Telestina knocked her around? Isn't that abit too speculative?
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2011-05-31, 10:18   Link #10884
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't see what Mikoto's popularity has to be with it Just because Telestina knocked her around? Isn't that abit too speculative?
Did you seriously just ask me that? I don't have to remind you of the fandom a certain blonde moe from Nanoha has do I?
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline  
Old 2011-05-31, 11:07   Link #10885
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Hah! Agnese and Orsola! Called it!

The next one should be Mikoto and Kuroko... Otherwise it's Awaki and Kuroko, but unlikely.



I don't see what Mikoto's popularity has to be with it Just because Telestina knocked her around? Isn't that abit too speculative?
The next could be Oriana and Touma or Lidvia.

Btw, are you serious with your last sentence? I thought you were a Nanoha fan (reminding your Chrono avatar) to know these fandom taste/tendence.

This "can't forgive" list is based on how much your favorite character got hurt by them, since Mikoto is popular and Telestien pulled a badshit crazy lame villain only to knock out Mikoto with no injuries was enough to piss off her fandom, just check on some blogs like Randomc to see how much Telestina got hated.

EDIT:
V.20. C1 Part 2 got updated.
__________________

Deal with it!

Last edited by Miraluka; 2011-05-31 at 14:50.
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2011-05-31, 16:31   Link #10886
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 20
@V20 C1 P2 Fuck, so heartbreaking. No wonder Worst made him go batshit again.

Also, it's Therestina, people. Next one who says Telestina...

Well, I'm going to go on a date with you! ...Right after I fuck your braaaaiiiiinz~
__________________
The One Who Has Snuffed God's Crack.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline  
Old 2011-05-31, 16:45   Link #10887
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Also, it's Therestina, people. Next one who says Telestina...
Telestina. Telestina. Telestina.

Telestina. Telestina. Telestina.

Telestina. Telestina. Telestina.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline  
Old 2011-05-31, 16:57   Link #10888
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
@V20 C1 P2 Fuck, so heartbreaking. No wonder Worst made him go batshit again.

Also, it's Therestina, people. Next one who says Telestina...

Well, I'm going to go on a date with you! ...Right after I fuck your braaaaiiiiinz~
I cant tell if your a guy or a girl. Frankly that worries me.
I_am_Kami is offline  
Old 2011-05-31, 17:14   Link #10889
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Did you seriously just ask me that? I don't have to remind you of the fandom a certain blonde moe from Nanoha has do I?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

Btw, are you serious with your last sentence? I thought you were a Nanoha fan (reminding your Chrono avatar) to know these fandom taste/tendence.

This "can't forgive" list is based on how much your favorite character got hurt by them, since Mikoto is popular and Telestien pulled a badshit crazy lame villain only to knock out Mikoto with no injuries was enough to piss off her fandom, just check on some blogs like Randomc to see how much Telestina got hated.


Well that's one explanation, doesn't mean it's the only one.

For instant, how do you know people doesn't really really hate her because of her willingness to experiment with children? I heard people frown on those things...



Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
The next could be Oriana and Touma or Lidvia.
Unlikely to use Touma again.

Oriana and Lividia is possible, but they're both not as popular.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2011-05-31, 17:17   Link #10890
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
For instant, how do you know people doesn't hate her because of her willingness to experiment with children? I heard it's a bad thing around the world...
Because it would make too much sense.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline  
Old 2011-05-31, 17:30   Link #10891
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
For an instant, Accelerator had thought the war was a strategy on Academy City’s part to chase after Last Order and himself,
Oh please Accel, your not THAT important
__________________

He believes.
Even though he’s tired and one leg’s in the coffin, he believes.
He believes in his right fist,
in the path that his weapon creates,
in the scene when his weapon brutally hits the enemy’s body,
that his victory will bring about a wonderful future.
Kamijou Touma’s actions are based on trust.-

Kenju of the Right is offline  
Old 2011-05-31, 17:31   Link #10892
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
Oh please Accel, your not THAT important
Neither is Touma.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline  
Old 2011-05-31, 17:43   Link #10893
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
“Hmm? I’m not here because I was ordered to come by the British Royal Family, because I have a grudge against Fiamma of the Right, because I want to become a member of the Kamijou Faction, or anything else like that,” she responded in an exceedingly halfhearted way.
What? News of the Kamijou faction has reached even England?!


Quote:


“Hah hahhn. Are you thinking you shouldn’t do this to Index who is sleeping in a London cathedral? After all, you say you’re heading off to save her, but then you meet up with some other girl right away.”

“Gh…!?”

“Then I have some good news for you. I may have a tail coming out from my skirt, but I’m not wearing spats down below. I’m only wearing panties under there.”

“How the hell is telling me that supposed to help!?”

“Circle behind me!! Flip it up!! And forget all about the girls of the past!!”

“Y’know, I really should punch you for that one!!” Kamijou yelled with veins bulging at his temple.

Ahh, so it begins...

Quote:
“How many magicians do you think I’ve fought now? I’ve gotten a bit of an idea of how you all do things by this point.”

That's strangely confident of Touma...
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2011-05-31, 18:11   Link #10894
Ashaman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Age: 24
Foolish Lessar.

Just being near him will compel you to join the Faction.
__________________
Ashaman is offline  
Old 2011-05-31, 20:06   Link #10895
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Here are the light novels sales rankings for the first half of the fiscal 2011.

Volume by volume (copies)
*1, 962,495 Moshidora
*2. 240,443 One Piece Strong Words vol.1
*3, 223,124 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu vol.9
*4, 206,086 Toaru Majutsu no Index: New Testament vol.1
*5, 205,326 Kabukimonogatari
*6, 180,408 Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai vol.8
*7, 178,077 Hanamonogatari
*8, 171,476 IS: Infinite Stratos vol.6
*9, 168,478 Durarara!! vol.9
10, 162,836 IS: Infinite Stratos vol.7
11, 152,939 Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai vol.5
12, 151,910 IS: Infinite Stratos vol.1
13, 145,523 IS: Infinite Stratos vol.2
14, 143,478 Gintama Kaettekita 3 nen Z gumi Ginpachi Sensei Returns
15, 140,817 IS: Infinite Stratos vol.3
16, 139,380 One Piece Strong Words vol.2

Author by author (copies)
*1, 1,123,683 Kamachi Kazuma
*2, 1,100,471 Arikawa Hiro
*3, 1,040,219 Yumizuru Izuru
*4, *,969,905 Iwasaki Natsumi ("Moshidora")
*5, *,695,053 Sakuraba Kazuki
*6, *,635,229 Nisio Isin
*7, *,624,064 Fushimi Tsukasa
**, *,472,409 Oda Eiichiro

What do those numbers mean next to the author?
I_am_Kami is offline  
Old 2011-05-31, 20:47   Link #10896
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
What? News of the Kamijou faction has reached even England?!
They reached America first.
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2011-05-31, 21:42   Link #10897
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
What? News of the Kamijou faction has reached even England?!
I thought it was already common knowledge to them.

At least those who heard the news?
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2011-05-31 at 22:00. Reason: whoops
Master Assassin is offline  
Old 2011-05-31, 22:11   Link #10898
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
You guys made me imagine this being reported on CNN somehow...
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline  
Old 2011-05-31, 22:36   Link #10899
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Here are the light novels sales rankings for the first half of the fiscal 2011.

Volume by volume (copies)
*1, 962,495 Moshidora
*2. 240,443 One Piece Strong Words vol.1
*3, 223,124 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu vol.9
*4, 206,086 Toaru Majutsu no Index: New Testament vol.1
*5, 205,326 Kabukimonogatari
*6, 180,408 Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai vol.8
*7, 178,077 Hanamonogatari
*8, 171,476 IS: Infinite Stratos vol.6
*9, 168,478 Durarara!! vol.9
10, 162,836 IS: Infinite Stratos vol.7
11, 152,939 Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai vol.5
12, 151,910 IS: Infinite Stratos vol.1
13, 145,523 IS: Infinite Stratos vol.2
14, 143,478 Gintama Kaettekita 3 nen Z gumi Ginpachi Sensei Returns
15, 140,817 IS: Infinite Stratos vol.3
16, 139,380 One Piece Strong Words vol.2

Author by author (copies)
*1, 1,123,683 Kamachi Kazuma
*2, 1,100,471 Arikawa Hiro
*3, 1,040,219 Yumizuru Izuru
*4, *,969,905 Iwasaki Natsumi ("Moshidora")
*5, *,695,053 Sakuraba Kazuki
*6, *,635,229 Nisio Isin
*7, *,624,064 Fushimi Tsukasa
**, *,472,409 Oda Eiichiro

What do those numbers mean next to the author?
Any one gonna tell me the numbers next to the author?
I_am_Kami is offline  
Old 2011-05-31, 22:44   Link #10900
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
I think is the total number of copies...

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...apter_1#Part_5

Part 5 updated.

Nice pic:
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.