AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-05-31, 03:08   Link #20101
GrrDraxin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Empire of Lolitannia (as Ambassador)
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Omote might let loose with a "Oh his blood was soooo tasty!" kind of line, I would think, as she can't keep that a secret to save her life.
__________________
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 03:12   Link #20102
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
With the next release only a few days away, I ain't daring to make any guesses. But, I would assume we'll see something brief with Tsukune and his current prowess, but majority of chapter will focus on Akua and Moka

... and the long shot guess is that Mikogami, at the Academy, is going "Fuhai, you're playing things into my hands very well..." (the Headmaster may be a good guy, but he sure is one hell of a manipulator when it comes to tsukune)
I can certainly see Mikogami do something like that, tho not perhaps in the next chapter, but another one that comes a bit later than this. I agree that we'll prolly see more of what's happening b/n Moka and Akua now. It's been a while since we saw either of them.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 05:08   Link #20103
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Anyone want to edit the elongated neck of Kurumu? Probably in the licensed we might get an edit. Though overall the face, dress, hair ornament is great.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 05:21   Link #20104
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Wow, that neck is way too long. Hmm...

As for Moka and Akuha, I can picture Omote telling her mad sister what a great friend Tsukune is. However, if she reveals he's human, Akuha might snap at her, since she might still be trying to destroy all humans. I doubt she's gonna reveal how she gave Tsukune her blood, Akuha would freak out. That's the absolute last thing she should discover. But we'll find out soon enough, I suppose. until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 05:27   Link #20105
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
As for Moka and Akuha, I can picture Omote telling her mad sister what a great friend Tsukune is. However, if she reveals he's human, Akuha might snap at her, since she might still be trying to destroy all humans. I doubt she's gonna reveal how she gave Tsukune her blood, Akuha would freak out. That's the absolute last thing she should discover. But we'll find out soon enough, I suppose. until then...
She probably is after the destruction of the human race. That's what the whole of Fairy Tale is after in the first place. She would also get mad if she finds out Tsukune is human because that would be a blow to the pride of the Vampires. I doubt other Vampires would take it very lightly if one of their own wanted to be a couple with a human. That's quite common in most Vampire literature too as a matter of fact.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 07:58   Link #20106
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
She probably is after the destruction of the human race. That's what the whole of Fairy Tale is after in the first place. She would also get mad if she finds out Tsukune is human because that would be a blow to the pride of the Vampires. I doubt other Vampires would take it very lightly if one of their own wanted to be a couple with a human. That's quite common in most Vampire literature too as a matter of fact.
Except for the fact that, after Tohou Fuhai's modification ritual, I don't think that Tsukune can be considered as a human anymore, which is also something that Moka doesn't know ... yet (and as a result, neither will Akua). Naturally I don't think that, after his latest transformation Tsukune can be considered a vampire, or that's what I currently think, since we still don't know the exact effects that Tohou Fuhai's ritual had on Tsukune, besides causing his Shinso blood to go out of control.

What I mean to say is while initially Tsukune wouldn't be someone that vampires would acknowledge as a "worthy partner", but due to Tsukune's transformation Tsukune is becoming something that other vampires will have to acknowledge , and it's probably something that Akua will painfully realize, even if she had a different opinion on him, before her fight with him - naturally if she learns that Tsukune was originally a human, since I doubt that naturally born vampires realize that a human would be capable of controlling and using the power of a vampires blood.. without losing their sanity first.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 08:15   Link #20107
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Except for the fact that, after Tohou Fuhai's modification ritual, I don't think that Tsukune can be considered as a human anymore, which is also something that Moka doesn't know ... yet (and as a result, neither will Akua). Naturally I don't think that, after his latest transformation Tsukune can be considered a vampire, or that's what I currently think, since we still don't know the exact effects that Tohou Fuhai's ritual had on Tsukune, besides causing his Shinso blood to go out of control.

What I mean to say is while initially Tsukune wouldn't be someone that vampires would acknowledge as a "worthy partner", but due to Tsukune's transformation Tsukune is becoming something that other vampires will have to acknowledge , and it's probably something that Akua will painfully realize, even if she had a different opinion on him, before her fight with him - naturally if she learns that Tsukune was originally a human.
Of course, right now, there's no way Tsukune can be considered a normal human, if he can be considered human at all anymore. Even in his un-transformed state, he's more similar to a Vampire than a human. By my estimation, the only thing that's actually human of him now is his mentality. The discussion on whether he has their weaknesses is still debatable so I won't get into that. As you say, Akua couldn't know that so long as Moka doesn't, so hearing it from Moka would incite Akua's further rage.

But I do wonder about one thing, however. Earlier, Tsukune said that he could sense Moka's feelings. If he could, I don't doubt that it can go both ways since it's thanks to Moka's blood that he can feel her out. That said, it's not unlikely that Moka would've sensed something about Tsukune has changed pretty drastically.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 09:19   Link #20108
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
Of course, right now, there's no way Tsukune can be considered a normal human, if he can be considered human at all anymore. Even in his un-transformed state, he's more similar to a Vampire than a human. By my estimation, the only thing that's actually human of him now is his mentality. The discussion on whether he has their weaknesses is still debatable so I won't get into that. As you say, Akua couldn't know that so long as Moka doesn't, so hearing it from Moka would incite Akua's further rage.

But I do wonder about one thing, however. Earlier, Tsukune said that he could sense Moka's feelings. If he could, I don't doubt that it can go both ways since it's thanks to Moka's blood that he can feel her out. That said, it's not unlikely that Moka would've sensed something about Tsukune has changed pretty drastically.
True, I agree that Moka's and Tsukune's connection goes both ways, but we have to wait until the plot shifts to Moka again, to learn if Moka has actually felt something when Tsukune went through his latest transformation. I think that's a very high possibility that Moka is going to feel that something has changed within Tsukune, due to her blood connection to him, which might actually be what will reveal Tsukune's significance to Akua... since feeling that something has happened to Tsukune might cause Moka to be a little less hesitant in revealing vital information about Tsukune, due to the fact that she will be, most likely, worried about what is currently happening to Tsukune.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 12:24   Link #20109
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
I almost forgot that it's almost time for the raws to come out in a few days, ive been so occupied with games and other mangas
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 14:22   Link #20110
khprincessh
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: lala land
wait what i dont get it someone help
__________________
inner moka evil soul good person
khprincessh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 17:53   Link #20111
GrrDraxin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Empire of Lolitannia (as Ambassador)
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
What did you not understand?
__________________
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 22:51   Link #20112
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
The elongated neck of kurumu or the plot of Tsukune still being human?

Speaking of which reminded me of Resident Evil. Manuella in a RE game is the only person that can control and maintain her human from after being exposed to a virus that causes people to become super zombies.

Probably Tsukune is a unique human, much as he's chosen to be there like Hokuto, though Hokuto failed.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 00:08   Link #20113
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
The elongated neck of kurumu or the plot of Tsukune still being human?

Speaking of which reminded me of Resident Evil. Manuella in a RE game is the only person that can control and maintain her human from after being exposed to a virus that causes people to become super zombies.

Probably Tsukune is a unique human, much as he's chosen to be there like Hokuto, though Hokuto failed.
Well, I agree that originally Tsukune had to be some kind of unique human, since I doubt that there are many humans who are able to survive through an Shinso vampire blood injection.

Unfortunately it's still speculation on our part, since it hasn't been mentioned in the manga yet, and it will probably be kept that way until Tsukune's secrets aren't revealed to his "human" family, since I believe that only Tsukune's parents could reveal what caused Tsukune to be able to survive through his transformation - since, in my opinion, Mikogami is too manipulative foreword Tsukune to outright state what has caused him to become interested in Tsukune.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 00:59   Link #20114
GrrDraxin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Empire of Lolitannia (as Ambassador)
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, I agree that originally Tsukune had to be some kind of unique human, since I doubt that there are many humans who are able to survive through an Shinso vampire blood injection.

Unfortunately it's still speculation on our part, since it hasn't been mentioned in the manga yet, and it will probably be kept that way until Tsukune's secrets aren't revealed to his "human" family, since I believe that only Tsukune's parents could reveal what caused Tsukune to be able to survive through his transformation - since, in my opinion, Mikogami is too manipulative [foreword] = [toward] Tsukune to outright state what has caused him to become interested in Tsukune.
DAH!!

Ok, now that's out of the way. Please try to practice putting "toward" in place of "forward" from now on. It looks way off when you say "forward" but mean "toward" when you speak. I just felt the overwhelming need to correct you on your use of that, and not meant to be insulting there, Chris. I was not sure if anyone had pointed that out to you yet.

Anyway... yes, Mikogami is the Dumbledore of R+V, and chances are one day it's going to catch up to him, and like the time with Hokuto, he'll pay for it because he miscalculated something in his plans. If he's very unlucky, it would be Tsukune and company that puts him into forced retirement when they figure out he's the one putting them in unnecessary danger. Though up till now it has usually been for the benefit of someone in need or for them as a whole, but there are a few times where Tsukune and them may find themselves in the crossfire when they don't need to be.

Tsukune's family could be kept in the dark for a long time, unless they get targeted directly to leverage against Tsukune, but likely they would understand in time that what happened to Tsukune was their fault and it was all for a greater good... at least one would hope.
__________________
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 03:52   Link #20115
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
DAH!!

Ok, now that's out of the way. Please try to practice putting "toward" in place of "forward" from now on. It looks way off when you say "forward" but mean "toward" when you speak. I just felt the overwhelming need to correct you on your use of that, and not meant to be insulting there, Chris. I was not sure if anyone had pointed that out to you yet.
Thanks for pointing that out, I will try to be more careful next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Anyway... yes, Mikogami is the Dumbledore of R+V, and chances are one day it's going to catch up to him, and like the time with Hokuto, he'll pay for it because he miscalculated something in his plans. If he's very unlucky, it would be Tsukune and company that puts him into forced retirement when they figure out he's the one putting them in unnecessary danger. Though up till now it has usually been for the benefit of someone in need or for them as a whole, but there are a few times where Tsukune and them may find themselves in the crossfire when they don't need to be.
Well, since Tsukune, due to his upbringing, is easy to manipulate (even if he starts to slowly grow out of this), I think that the headmaster would need to do something really foolish to be "caught" or Tsukune's growth might be higher then what Mikogami has anticipated from him. We will probably need to wait and see how Mikogami's "plans" are going to develop in the future chapters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Tsukune's family could be kept in the dark for a long time, unless they get targeted directly to leverage against Tsukune, but likely they would understand in time that what happened to Tsukune was their fault and it was all for a greater good... at least one would hope.
Well, I think that it depends on how Tsukune's "transformation" is going to develop ... since , it will be harder for Tsukune to reveal his secret, if his body becomes even more ayashi like then it currently is - after all, I don't think that Tsukune's parents would be able to survive seeing Tsukune in his latest "berserk form" and while I don't think that Tsukune's is going to end up looking like that, but it's still possible that Tsukune's "final form" is going to be drastically different then how Tsukune's "original form" looked like, so I think that it would be better for Tsukune to reveal his secret, when he more or less still resembles his "original human form" .

Naturally, I agree that Tsukune won't be capable of revealing his secrets, but well getting Tsukune's human family involved with the youkai world isn't the only way, of how Tsukune's secret could be revealed, he just need to "accidentally" show his scared body to his family, which would be enough evidence to say that Tsukune has survived through something that ... a normal human boy of Tsukune's age wouldn't be capable of surviving.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 12:00   Link #20116
khprincessh
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: lala land
um i really dont know
__________________
inner moka evil soul good person
khprincessh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 14:54   Link #20117
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Parents are selfish, as any human would be. I wouldn't put it past Tsukune's parents to react badly right off the bat to meeting him in any sort of 'transformed' state. Of course, Tsukune's mother could walk right up to Tsukune, even if he were to be in the state that he was just now, and try to hug her son. Accepting him for what he has become right now (in all respects, he's become a youkai - a vampire) is one thing, accepting WHY he became that way (an experiment, a miscalculation, a last ditch effort to save his life, 1/2 of the hope for the stability of two realms) is an entirely different matter altogether.

In fact, if his parents are kidnapped and used as leverage, it would make the reveal of Tsukune's new 'status' to them easier since the parents will be privy to monsters totally out of the realm of Tsukune's influence (ie the 'bad' monsters of Fairy Tail vs the 'good' monsters of Youkai Gakuen). But, of course, it can go the other way - they can become horrified and try to denounce him as their son as well. This sort of thing is hard to call since it's almost an 'either/or' issue in each parent's case.
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 20:16   Link #20118
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
In the anime Tsukune's dad accidentally(probably the headmaster knew) took/stole Tsukune's enrollment, while in the manga it was suddenly there. Conspiracy I tell you from Youkai Gakuen.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 22:42   Link #20119
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Parents are selfish, as any human would be. I wouldn't put it past Tsukune's parents to react badly right off the bat to meeting him in any sort of 'transformed' state. Of course, Tsukune's mother could walk right up to Tsukune, even if he were to be in the state that he was just now, and try to hug her son. Accepting him for what he has become right now (in all respects, he's become a youkai - a vampire) is one thing, accepting WHY he became that way (an experiment, a miscalculation, a last ditch effort to save his life, 1/2 of the hope for the stability of two realms) is an entirely different matter altogether.

In fact, if his parents are kidnapped and used as leverage, it would make the reveal of Tsukune's new 'status' to them easier since the parents will be privy to monsters totally out of the realm of Tsukune's influence (ie the 'bad' monsters of Fairy Tail vs the 'good' monsters of Youkai Gakuen). But, of course, it can go the other way - they can become horrified and try to denounce him as their son as well. This sort of thing is hard to call since it's almost an 'either/or' issue in each parent's case.
True, I agree that parents tend to overreact when something happens to their children, so it won't be easy to explain to them, but if the author really wants to turn Tsukune into someone who will cause ayashi and humans to coexist with each other, then I think that he should be able to convince his family, to accept his current status and the reason why he became that way.

Naturally, since the main reason why Tsukune has became what he currently is, are his toward Moka , I'm starting to realize why the revelation might not happen anytime soon, since at the current point I don't think that Tsukune is ready to openly confess his feelings for Moka yet.

Spoiler for 42:

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-06-02 at 04:33.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 04:21   Link #20120
Renegade334
Exitus Acta Probat
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Permanent retirement from raws-hunting
Age: 28
Ta-dum, ta-dum~...

Spoiler for ch.42:

EDIT: cropped pics and reduced size.
__________________
<< -- Click to enter my GFX thread.

-- Permanently retired from the raw-hunting business --
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.