AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-06-01, 09:00   Link #1481
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Exclusively Inside Your Mind.
I really hate DENSE persons. I like to punch their faces for being SUPER DENSE

I have read the LT though..it`s long
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 09:01   Link #1482
Javiersansano
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Chile
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunblade23 View Post
I really hate DENSE persons. I like to punch their faces for being SUPER DENSE

I have read the LT though..it`s long
If you hate them so much, why do you read IS?
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 09:41   Link #1483
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
It's the chicks, man. We dig the chicks.
(Gets thwacked by attendance book)
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 09:51   Link #1484
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
To be fair, most if not all harem leads have an element of density in them; it's just that for Ichika's case it's more apparent because there is nothing else to focus and distract us from it being so obvious



For anyone curious to know, the densest element in the periodic table is Osmium, which is twice as dense as Lead The densest place in the solar system, is the core of the Sun, which is ten times as dense as Lead.

Where Ichika stands on this graph is up to one's own interpretation
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 20:55   Link #1485
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
To be fair, most if not all harem leads have an element of density in them; it's just that for Ichika's case it's more apparent because there is nothing else to focus and distract us from it being so obvious



For anyone curious to know, the densest element in the periodic table is Osmium, which is twice as dense as Lead The densest place in the solar system, is the core of the Sun, which is ten times as dense as Lead.

Where Ichika stands on this graph is up to one's own interpretation
i thought the densest place was the center of a black hole?

sorry not too knowledgeable on that stuff
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 21:30   Link #1486
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Box View Post
i thought the densest place was the center of a black hole?

sorry not too knowledgeable on that stuff
Thats why I said 'in the solar system', last time I checked, we don't have any black holes here
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 22:24   Link #1487
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Thats why I said 'in the solar system', last time I checked, we don't have any black holes here
wait wait wait, i thought there was a massive one in the center?
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 23:53   Link #1488
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Box View Post
wait wait wait, i thought there was a massive one in the center?
You're thinking of the Galaxy.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 01:12   Link #1489
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Exclusively Inside Your Mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
If you hate them so much, why do you read IS?
I find it interesting.
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 01:42   Link #1490
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Well, that now makes perfect sense. The reason girls are attracted to Ichika is because his density is such that it causes them to be sucked in like a Black Hole.
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 10:22   Link #1491
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You're thinking of the Galaxy.
oh right

solar system =/= galaxy
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 11:28   Link #1492
Javiersansano
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Chile
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Well, that now makes perfect sense. The reason girls are attracted to Ichika is because his density is such that it causes them to be sucked in like a Black Hole.
excellent explanation
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 15:31   Link #1493
hungryman238
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Palmbay, Florida
are they going to make any episodes of IS after number 12
hungryman238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-03, 02:36   Link #1494
FreedmAngl
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
lol da box to old now
FreedmAngl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-03, 04:25   Link #1495
Vector
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by hungryman238 View Post
are they going to make any episodes of IS after number 12

Nobody know. But Blue-ray/DVD of IS are selling very well so it's possible to have another season.
Vector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-03, 04:58   Link #1496
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedmAngl View Post
lol da box to old now
nonsense, my memory has been bad ever since

d-d-d-don't get me wrong, it's not like i'm getting old or anything

Quote:
are they going to make any episodes of IS after number 12
WELL THEY BETTER MAKE SOMETHING OR I'M BUSTING A REIRAKU BYAKUYA IN THEIR PUNK ASS
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-03, 12:03   Link #1497
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Exclusively Inside Your Mind.
Right now in my mind, I`m still wondering what will be my reactions if there is such thing a second season for Infinite Stratos

If there is such thing, then the Fanfiction and Character Creation thread will be active again
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-03, 22:45   Link #1498
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunblade23 View Post
Right now in my mind, I`m still wondering what will be my reactions if there is such thing a second season for Infinite Stratos

If there is such thing, then the Fanfiction and Character Creation thread will be active again
oh yes sir, it will be VERY active

what with all the TatenashiXHouki yuri fanfics that season 2 would create

IT MUST HAPPEN
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 00:20   Link #1499
hungryman238
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Palmbay, Florida
well thast the first anime I've watched in like 2 years so they better
hungryman238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-04, 00:22   Link #1500
hungryman238
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Palmbay, Florida
If they don't make any more I'm gonna be like all sad and crushed inside because this really turned out well
hungryman238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, seinen, shounen, yuuki homura

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.