AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-06-05, 15:53   Link #1021
Khalil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
What kind of nonsense you are talking about? Aoi would have been in need to be saved from Louis too if Louis would have bothered to mess his hands with him. Its pretty clear that Louis needed no help to beat or kill Aoi by himself, just that he didnt bother and let the pandora finish the trash work. The only one who0 needed help was tha damsel in distress himself squeaking words but getting himself manhandled like nothing.
So instead of making a suggestion as to what Aoi should have done to avoid being beaten up whilst not being a pussy, you just evade by trying to assert that what I wrote was nonsense. I'll make an assumption here, so excuse me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be in the camp, that believes Aoi should have given up on S.E.B. since she's "damaged goods", which - coincidentally - is an attitude I find to be utterly detestable.
Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 16:25   Link #1022
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
So instead of making a suggestion as to what Aoi should have done to avoid being beaten up whilst not being a pussy, you just evade by trying to assert that what I wrote was nonsense. I'll make an assumption here, so excuse me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be in the camp, that believes Aoi should have given up on S.E.B. since she's "damaged goods", which - coincidentally - is an attitude I find to be utterly detestable.
He could have beaten Louis you know. Being weakling is no excuse. He was always damsel in distress letting his ass being saved by others - the result, he gets beaten badly and his opponent is not a pandora.

The damaged goods for me is Aoi. He is just too fucking pathetic. SEB should go for someone better than this crap of a guy who cant do anything but tell sweet words while being shited on. Sorry but I hate guys who do talk and talk but in the end turn out to be nothing but a fuck toys for others.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 18:02   Link #1023
solomon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Suburban DC
Alright dudes, let's just take it down a notch, it's like I'm back on one of the football forums or something.

Anyways, now let's see some sweet Pandora action between Satella and Holy.......er no not that kind.
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 19:47   Link #1024
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingoriley View Post
What the hell man gets his ass kicked I dont get it if he has this super freezing thing why dont he just freez everyone walk up to Louis and say your my Bitch now and wip his ass! That would been a lot better then this soap like chapter.... All he did was run his mouth and confess his love..... MAAAAN that is lame! Sticking up for the girl was fine and all but haveing your ass handed to you like that. If that was me I wouldnt want to show my face to any one that is nothing to be proud of at all as a man.
He's saving his shonen power for the most critical time! But first, some Im Dal Young women bashing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post
Alright dudes, let's just take it down a notch, it's like I'm back on one of the football forums or something.
Just stopping is better.

Quote:
Anyways, now let's see some sweet Pandora action between Satella and Holy.......er no not that kind.
You know, I did notice how Stella was dressed. There some be some interesting panels, haha.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 23:28   Link #1025
Velsy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
After watching the anime,,, then now reading the manga to 46.

I have to say I sorta lost alot of respect for Saterlizer. I've really liked her but these last 3 or 4 chapters really have made her pethedic. She told herself she wouldnt loose.... well now shes lost..... shes lost big time. Still like her a little, but I don't view her the same way I did before.

As for the talk on Aoi in this last chapter.. I do agree with a few of the discussions, he talked the talk which was great of him, but then he took it like a sissy. I dont care if he doesnt have enough attack power to beat Lious, He might get his a$$ kicked in a fist fight, but as long as he gets back on his feet and goes again without giving up, it shows he has guts to back his words. He spent too much time on the ground for my liking. And when he was about to get his arms chopped off by a pandora, why didnt he put up a freezing field ? Its only natural for Satelizer to come to his aid vs a pandora, but he looked so helpless.

Thats what can aggree on here.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 00:30   Link #1026
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Well, for those bitching about 46...
Spoiler for RAW spoilers:
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 02:21   Link #1027
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
What kind of nonsense you are talking about? Aoi would have been in need to be saved from Louis too if Louis would have bothered to mess his hands with him. Its pretty clear that Louis needed no help to beat or kill Aoi by himself, just that he didnt bother and let the pandora finish the trash work. The only one who0 needed help was tha damsel in distress himself squeaking words but getting himself manhandled like nothing.
Hey, don't give Louis that much credit. He talks a big game, but he has no chance of backing it up. If he ever did become life-threatening, Kazuya would freeze his pompous butt, like he did those thugs in chapter 12. And all those punches he landed didn't knock Kazuya out, and certainly didn't prove him wrong. Louis is nothing more than Satellizer's little brother, and his sick games are coming to an end. Now that he's shown his true self, he's sealed his own fate. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 02:29   Link #1028
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Hey, don't give Louis that much credit. He talks a big game, but he has no chance of backing it up. If he ever did become life-threatening, Kazuya would freeze his pompous butt, like he did those thugs in chapter 12. And all those punches he landed didn't knock Kazuya out, and certainly didn't prove him wrong. Louis is nothing more than Satellizer's little brother, and his sick games are coming to an end. Now that he's shown his true self, he's sealed his own fate. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Sorry but I dont believe that at all. Aoi has no pride and his standing up for others continues only a few seconds because thats how long it takes for him to you know actually stand on his own feet before having wind knocked out of him in a most pathetic way and end up eating the dirt again.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 03:36   Link #1029
madness3_0
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
i haven't actually watched the anime or anything like that, but this arc seems like it is based around saterlizer getting over the control of her brother. If Aoi did in fact put him down or whatever, then it wouldn't do anything to help her condition. In fact it doesnt seem like he is the main character at all, i think he is the person who changes saterlizers life. she is in fact the main character. He isn't strong but stands up, again and again, for what's right and that is the main point. He isn't the hero, he is ..i guess the light to her life? well all i can say is to not expect much from him for it isn't his story....yet? but i havent actually read ahead so dont mind me XD.
madness3_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 04:13   Link #1030
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Sorry but I dont believe that at all. Aoi has no pride and his standing up for others continues only a few seconds because thats how long it takes for him to you know actually stand on his own feet before having wind knocked out of him in a most pathetic way and end up eating the dirt again.
And yet every time he's gone down, he's gotten right back up. He's dealt with more adversity during his short time at the academy than Louis probably has his entire life. I highly doubt he's ever been put at life-threatening risk. If those Nova Form Pandoras had attacked Genetics England, Louis would've realized how useless his status really is, and most likely bailed on Holly and left her to die, like the puny little coward he is. Let's see how the big strong man of the El Bridget family handles adversity, shall we? Should be quite the spectacle.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 05:00   Link #1031
Nemuru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
And yet every time he's gone down, he's gotten right back up. He's dealt with more adversity during his short time at the academy than Louis probably has his entire life. I highly doubt he's ever been put at life-threatening risk. If those Nova Form Pandoras had attacked Genetics England, Louis would've realized how useless his status really is, and most likely bailed on Holly and left her to die, like the puny little coward he is. Let's see how the big strong man of the El Bridget family handles adversity, shall we? Should be quite the spectacle.
Try not to confuse and mix events up together atm, Aoi can not defeat Louis and using freezing is lol, So Aoi can't win a fist fight and making him use an ability that he has no control is going to prove what a plot device Aoi is and also what is with people wanting Aoi to use his freezing ability in a man's fight? he can't win so he has to resort to using his hax to win? that somehow makes me think lower of him if he did.

What Aoi has accomplish in the past means nothing if he can't even land a single hit on Louis nor being able to defend himself. Talking about being irrelevant, now he can't prove anything beside he is able to talk and needs Stella to do the physical labor for him.

off topic: I be laughing if Louis manage to prove you wrong and is able to stop Nova or Nova pandora just so the author can throw another troll at you. (this off topic discuss is not based on facts) will go nowhere if you bring some hypothesis. Just because we haven't seen Louis fight Nova doesn't change the fact he is smashing Aoi-kun's face into the ground atm
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 07:27   Link #1032
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
And yet every time he's gone down, he's gotten right back up. He's dealt with more adversity during his short time at the academy than Louis probably has his entire life. I highly doubt he's ever been put at life-threatening risk. If those Nova Form Pandoras had attacked Genetics England, Louis would've realized how useless his status really is, and most likely bailed on Holly and left her to die, like the puny little coward he is. Let's see how the big strong man of the El Bridget family handles adversity, shall we? Should be quite the spectacle.
He wasnt very fast on his feet actually. He blabbers on the legs, gets knocked down, blabbers some more gets up and gets knocked down.

Louise wasnt even panting there while Aoi was out of his breath. Its pretty obvious that Aoi isnt the type who keeps standing up no matter what, few more times and he would be lying on the ground, maybe blabber some more if he can still move his big mouth but otherwise - nothing really.

Guys with vagina are not my type of hope givers but whatever. SEB is the one with the balls anyway, although she lost them with her brother for some reason. These Aoi type of protagonists are so boring and what is more they usually plague most mangas animes that have strong heroine as if to balance one out but I think that strong pairing of both looks so much more interesting (Kaze No Stigma, Spice and Wolf etc.).

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2011-06-06 at 10:04.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 08:13   Link #1033
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Italy
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingoriley View Post
What the hell man gets his ass kicked I dont get it if he has this super freezing thing why dont he just freez everyone walk up to Louis and say your my Bitch now and wip his ass! That would been a lot better then this soap like chapter.... All he did was run his mouth and confess his love..... MAAAAN that is lame! Sticking up for the girl was fine and all but haveing your ass handed to you like that. If that was me I wouldnt want to show my face to any one that is nothing to be proud of at all as a man.
I agree with you on this, but I think he needed his woman to understand the relationship between them and then act as his woman (thus protecting him).
If he destroyed her brother's ass she would have probably sided with the brother, considering her mental state...
__________________
Sorry for the poor english.
The italian schools don't care very much about proper foreign languages teaching


Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 09:17   Link #1034
Nemuru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
I agree with you on this, but I think he needed his woman to understand the relationship between them and then act as his woman (thus protecting him).
If he destroyed her brother's ass she would have probably sided with the brother, considering her mental state...
Clearly Stella likes S&M play and Kazuya is doing it wrong lol. No in this case I believe Aoi needs to whip Louis and declare Stella as his woman with freezing

If Stella enjoys being abuse maybe he should be the one to do it instead. but otherwise I doubt Aoi has any potential in landing a hit vs Louis.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 14:52   Link #1035
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
Try not to confuse and mix events up together atm, Aoi can not defeat Louis and using freezing is lol, So Aoi can't win a fist fight and making him use an ability that he has no control is going to prove what a plot device Aoi is and also what is with people wanting Aoi to use his freezing ability in a man's fight? he can't win so he has to resort to using his hax to win? that somehow makes me think lower of him if he did.
Depends how you look at this "man's fight", Aoi is basically holding back therefore looking down on his opponent, he isn't taking this fight seriously(yes I consider his hax powa part of him and him not using it is him holding back even against a normal person)

Meh a "man's honorable fight" I couldn't really care about tbh, I say to hell with it if you got a power that can get you that win then I say use it.

BTW way back at the start with the thug dudes mentioned just before was a terrible moment for Aoi.
The guy is slower than the slowest, why the hell did he wait for the girl to be shot before taking action, pure dumb ass moment for me.
He couldn't use whatever grey matter he has to think "yea this is bad lets put a stop to it before it gets any worse but no wait lets let it get worse before we take any steps to stop it"
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 15:34   Link #1036
Zetsubo
著述遮断
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
1. Aoi recognizes Lois is sick and out of his mind. In Aoi's mind you simply do not beat up retards.

2. I suppose Aoi doesn't want to hurt one of Satella's family members no matter how bad they are. He would feel it was wrong for him to hurt her brother... so he holds back.


This arc started because the Big sister naively assumed that Lois was "cured" of his divergent ways, and essentially setup the meeting of the groups involved. She too is teary eyed delusional like Aoi.

Big sister has this teary eyed dream of one big happy family... therein started this mess.

It is also hard to beat up your girls family members... even in real life... it feels wrong... but once you snap... ohh lord... it gets ugly.

So Aoi hasn't reached his snap moment yet.
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 15:35   Link #1037
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
For everyone who is calling Kazuya weak i think you need to take a step back and throw out what crazy self deluded notions of what being a man is.

Kazuya character is not meant to be the strong arm type thats not him it never was and to all of sudden turn him into some hand to hand combat specialist is ridiculous. Louis obviously coming from a very rich family was probably trained in martial arts his whole life. Its no surprise that he could physically beat down Kazuya. Yes Aoi lost his temper and charged at Louis but anyone would have if they saw the person they love abused in a such a way.

Aoi's character is meant to possess the strength of heart and understanding. He is the emotional support while Stella is the muscle its been that way since they met. Louis lacks the emotional fortitude of Aoi he has never had it and does not truly understand what it means to care for a person as a person not as an object. He seems Stella as his property and he sees Holly as his property as well. The racial slurs only amplify his ignorance and shows just how shallow of a person he really is.

No matter how many times Aoi was knocked down, no matter how many times he was kicked, punched or insulted he never lost faith in Stella or what they have built together. He supported her even while getting his ass kicked he took the insults and stood back up time and time again. Only a person who truly believes in what they doing or what they are defending can do that. So he may have been beaten physically but his emotional support never wavered not even once, how many of you have the stones to keep getting back up to shouting to the heavens what you truly believe while getting your fucking face caved in or kick in the head? He didnt use his Freezing power SO WHAT!!!. Louis didnt use his either you dont need special powers to settle a fight and i would have thought less of him if he did use it. Also, the reason why the girls are now involved is because Louis told Holy to chop up Aoi. Im sorry all fucking bets are off when you try to dismember someone because you have a damn sister complex so server i cold make millions off writing a self help book based of his experiences. If i was Aoi i would have tried to settle this with my fist and not my powers as well man to man but Louis broke that when he involved Holly.

So again being a man is not about your physical strength its about fortitude and standing strong to your beliefs even when someone threatens physical violence upon you, its about keeping your word and supporting the people you care about no matter what. Aoi has demonstrated qualities of a real man more than most men i know. He may not be Mr muscle, Col kick ass or General GAR but hes got the qualities that really matter.


Im done peace
__________________

Last edited by Sinestra; 2011-06-06 at 16:18.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 16:08   Link #1038
Nemuru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Depends how you look at this "man's fight", Aoi is basically holding back therefore looking down on his opponent, he isn't taking this fight seriously(yes I consider his hax powa part of him and him not using it is him holding back even against a normal person)

Meh a "man's honorable fight" I couldn't really care about tbh, I say to hell with it if you got a power that can get you that win then I say use it.

BTW way back at the start with the thug dudes mentioned just before was a terrible moment for Aoi.
The guy is slower than the slowest, why the hell did he wait for the girl to be shot before taking action, pure dumb ass moment for me.
He couldn't use whatever grey matter he has to think "yea this is bad lets put a stop to it before it gets any worse but no wait lets let it get worse before we take any steps to stop it"
Holding back or do you mean can't use as I don't think he can use his power even if Louis threaten to throw him off a cliff. You can't argue that he is holding back when he has no control over his own power.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 16:17   Link #1039
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Surprised some actually thought Aoi could fight. He's drawn like a chick half of the time and he got man handled once already and has done zero about correcting that. It's pretty much what Sinestra said, he's a lover not a fighter...
Johnny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 16:20   Link #1040
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
Holding back or do you mean can't use as I don't think he can use his power even if Louis threaten to throw him off a cliff. You can't argue that he is holding back when he has no control over his own power.
In that case should he really be on some holiday, when he should be training to gain proper control of that power.

They are after all fighting a war for mankind's survival.

Like I've said before they are completely lax about discipline with pardoras.
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, female fighters, harem, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.