AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-06-10, 00:58   Link #20241
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Makes me wonder if Akasha's still inside Alucard.
Probably Ikeda would have a chapter where all mom's of the R+V group including Moka will be there.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 04:42   Link #20242
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Makes me wonder if Akasha's still inside Alucard.
Probably Ikeda would have a chapter where all mom's of the R+V group including Moka will be there.
This upcoming chapter confirms Akasha is indeed alive inside Alucard, most likely in a dormant sleep like the monster himself, so we will definitely be seeing her in the future
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 08:05   Link #20243
mrShady
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NL
But I can't read japanese so I will refrain from mentioning it till it has been translated.

About akasha, why is she so strong? And why was moka's dad ordering her around when she should be the strongest living vampire? Also why was she planning on leaving the castle even though she was supposed to be there to seal up alucard?

Last edited by mrShady; 2011-06-10 at 09:59. Reason: Stupid comment, went back a couple of pages and realized mistake.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 08:11   Link #20244
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
About akasha, why is she so strong? And why was moka's dad ordering her around when she should be the strongest living vampire? Also why was she planning on leaving the castle even though she was supposed to be there to seal up alucard?
1. She carries the blood of the Shinso, the blood of the oldest and first existing Vampire. That makes it quite easy to understand why she's so powerful.

2. Vampires appear to be a rather very chauvanistic society, and with Akasha being the lover of who appeared at the time as the leader of the Vampire Guild, she would be subservient to him.

3. Because Gyokuro was coming to live at the mansion, and with her being Issa's wife officially, it would not be ideal for him to keep her and his lover in the same place, and Akasha also wanted to keep the peace within the family instead of causing any conflict. Akasha's not the type to willingly walk into a fight.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 09:11   Link #20245
mrShady
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
1. She carries the blood of the Shinso, the blood of the oldest and first existing Vampire. That makes it quite easy to understand why she's so powerful.
I understand why she is so powerfull what I can't understand is how she ever got that powerfull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
2. Vampires appear to be a rather very chauvanistic society, and with Akasha being the lover of who appeared at the time as the leader of the Vampire Guild, she would be subservient to him.
Yet vampires also always bow down to those that are stronger.
Though I can understand that Akasha would not like such a position and would back down quietly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
3. Because Gyokuro was coming to live at the mansion, and with her being Issa's wife officially, it would not be ideal for him to keep her and his lover in the same place, and Akasha also wanted to keep the peace within the family instead of causing any conflict. Akasha's not the type to willingly walk into a fight.

Yet Alucard was sleeping underneath that mansion. The one thing that can stop him from going beserk is her. It makes no sense for Issa to risk alucard going lose just to please Gyokuro.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 09:25   Link #20246
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
I understand why she is so powerfull what I can't understand is how she ever got that powerfull.

Yet vampires also always bow down to those that are stronger.
Though I can understand that Akasha would not like such a position and would back down quietly.

Yet Alucard was sleeping underneath that mansion. The one thing that can stop him from going beserk is her. It makes no sense for Issa to risk alucard going lose just to please Gyokuro.
It doesn't really matter at this point to know how she became so powerful. I could theorize that she and Alucard once had a relationship and to save her, Alucard gave her his blood. All we know is that somehow, Akasha got the Shinso blood from Alucard, and that's how she became Shinso herself.

And as you say, Akasha is a very humble character so she wouldn't want to be in a position where everyone's bowing at her feet. Also, she may have wanted to be discreet for the sake of peace within the Vampire society.

Lastly, Akasha doesn't physically need to be at the mansion for Alucard to be sealed (at least not until he went berserk) because he had already been sealed and his body dead. Actually, there's more risk of Alucard going lose with Akasha around because of how close they are, what with how their blood is synched.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 09:30   Link #20247
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
I understand why she is so powerfull what I can't understand is how she ever got that powerfull.
You know, living for 200+ years isn't just for show ...

Honestly though we still don't know anything about Akasha's history - apart from the fact that she has somehow gotten involved with Issa and was one of the three dark lords who defeated Alucard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
Yet vampires also always bow down to those that are stronger.
Though I can understand that Akasha would not like such a position and would back down quietly.
Actually I think that the knowledge that Alasja is a Shinso vampire wasn't publicly known in the Shuzen family due to the fact that it would lead to some power hungry vampire appearing who would want to obtain the power of a Shinso vampire.

In other words, I believe that Akasha might have purposefully taken a lower position in the Shuzen family to hide her own identity.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
Yet Alucard was sleeping underneath that mansion. The one thing that can stop him from going beserk is her. It makes no sense for Issa to risk alucard going lose just to please Gyokuro.
Actually the thing that was sealing Alucard was Akasha's Shinso power, so naturally speaking it would be better for Akasha to be away from that place, rather then risk the reawakening of Alucard when Gyukuro or Akasha would lose control during a official wife - lover argument.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 09:33   Link #20248
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Akasha would own Gyokuro so badly
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 09:41   Link #20249
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Man, still no scans? I mean, no one here seems to be using the spoiler tags anymore.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 09:52   Link #20250
mrShady
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NL
@Tsuyoshi: I think it's interesting though to know more about her, she is the mother of moka and called the strongest vampire.

I thought I read that akasha had to be there in order for him to be suppressed, must have misread then, my bad.

@ Chris38: Yeah you might be right about it being a secret, would stop a whole lot of trouble from occurring.



PS: Have we been told how vampires are created in this universe (other then inheritance)?
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 10:09   Link #20251
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Vampires in the R+V universe are a natural born species, they arnt made like they are in real life folklore and they're not dead
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 12:05   Link #20252
mrShady
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Vampires in the R+V universe are a natural born species, they arnt made like they are in real life folklore and they're not dead
Then why was it said that tsukune failed to become a vampire?
But yeah it's nothing like most vampire stories.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 12:34   Link #20253
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
Then why was it said that tsukune failed to become a vampire?
But yeah it's nothing like most vampire stories.
Well, we still don't know what kind of being Tsukune is going to become, since he has the blood of a Shinso vampire in his blood.

The type of being's that have failed to become an vampire are Ghouls, who have been injected with vampire blood, but have lost their sanity in the process and have become mindless creatures who only seek blood, and slaughter anyone, who they came across - which is the reason why they need to be killed, usually by the vampire, who injected them with his / her blood.

Since, Tsukune hadn't lost his human sanity, I don't think he can be considered a Ghoul, even if Tsukune still had moments when he lost control over his vampire blood and was close to becoming a Ghoul. Still, since he hadn't fully lost his human sanity during those moments, I don't think we can say that he has become a Ghoul and most likely Tsukune is becoming something different then a Ghoul or a "Shinso" vampire.

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-06-10 at 12:57.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 12:53   Link #20254
mrShady
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NL
That description alone states that it was possible for them to turn into vampires instead of turning into ghouls, yet they failed somewhere along the line.

And in tsukune case he was injected with extra special vampire blood making his case even more difficult to understand.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 13:29   Link #20255
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
That description alone states that it was possible for them to turn into vampires instead of turning into ghouls, yet they failed somewhere along the line.

And in tsukune case he was injected with extra special vampire blood making his case even more difficult to understand.
Well, in the first season of the manga (chapter 23, page 21) it was clearly stated by Inner Moka that there are only two options for someone who has been eaten away by the reaction of a vampire's blood., death or degeneration into a Ghoul and there hasn't been anything mentioned about the existence of a third option to resolve that problem, despite the fact that Tsukune's development have obviously taken that "third option". Furthermore in the first season, the description of what kind of being a Ghoul is hadn't contained the line that, "a Ghoul is someone who has failed to become a vampire" meaning that it's probably something that Ikeda added recently.

In other words, most of what has been mentioned about Ghouls in the first season of the manga, have been literally thrown out of the window, at least until Ikeda provides us with information that would accommodate the recent changes he has made in the manga.

After all, at the current moment we can't say how it would be possible for a human to become a vampire, if such an option hasn't been mentioned before.

So, like you said, until Ikeda is going to reveal more information about Tsukune's condition (which, hopefully, is going to occur during Tsukune's and Moka's reunion)
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 14:04   Link #20256
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
That description alone states that it was possible for them to turn into vampires instead of turning into ghouls, yet they failed somewhere along the line.
Originally Tsukune had two forms, his human form, than later he gained his Vamp/Shinso form, the term "ghoul" is used to describe Tsukune when he goes out of control in his Shinso form, the actual ghoul itself doesn't exist since Tsukune is still alive, if Tsukune were to truly die when he is in his Shinso form, than he would become a real ghoul.

But as of now, the only forms of Tsukune that exist is his reborn/ayashi form (to be honest, he can't really be considered human anymore, other than his mind and linaege now that his entire body has been reconstructed, so i can't really say "human" form), and his Shinso vampire form, when he goes berserk in his Shinso form, than he becomes "ghoul-like" in nature, while his mental state is overwhelmed by the bloodthirsty war-like nature of the Shinso blood flowing within him.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 14:27   Link #20257
mrShady
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NL
So all in all it is not a definite no (turned vampires), however it has not happened as of yet (not counting tsukune since his condition has yet to be explained). Thus as of now it's not possible.
Sheesh talk about being vague.
Still interesting "world" nonetheless.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-11, 01:12   Link #20258
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Originally Tsukune had two forms, his human form, than later he gained his Vamp/Shinso form, the term "ghoul" is used to describe Tsukune when he goes out of control in his Shinso form, the actual ghoul itself doesn't exist since Tsukune is still alive, if Tsukune were to truly die when he is in his Shinso form, than he would become a real ghoul.

But as of now, the only forms of Tsukune that exist is his reborn/ayashi form (to be honest, he can't really be considered human anymore, other than his mind and linaege now that his entire body has been reconstructed, so i can't really say "human" form), and his Shinso vampire form, when he goes berserk in his Shinso form, than he becomes "ghoul-like" in nature, while his mental state is overwhelmed by the bloodthirsty war-like nature of the Shinso blood flowing within him.
Spoiler for 42:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-11, 03:58   Link #20259
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Image Time

__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 07:16   Link #20260
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Scans of chapter 42 are out in the usual place.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.