AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-06-08, 00:30   Link #4521
Liquidzero
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
that last panel, oh man. i really should have expected that but i just busted out laughing. so casual, typical keima.
Liquidzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 01:55   Link #4522
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
1. Hyperactive imagination: +3
2. Having kissed Keima: -3
3. Writing heterosexual "novels": -2
4. Having a grudge for not keeping promises: -2
5. Seeing Keima and Yui together and not screaming: +5
6. Seeing Keima dressed as a girl: + 10
6. Having a shy, loli goddess: ?
Total: +11 ?

Advanced.
That is a dated version. It should be negative infinity!
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 05:07   Link #4523
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
That is a dated version. It should be negative infinity!
... haha... I for one I'm on your side, pure Shiori, the goddess is fujoshi... XD just kidding Loli goddess FTW.
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 05:25   Link #4524
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Where I can learn to be lonely.
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
That is a dated version. It should be negative infinity!
She already is it i *is shot*
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 07:14   Link #4525
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
... haha... I for one I'm on your side, pure Shiori, the goddess is fujoshi... XD just kidding Loli goddess FTW.
There is no way an innocent loli goddess is a fujoshi! If it is, it's a Weiss! Kill with fire!
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 09:21   Link #4526
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
There is no way an innocent loli goddess is a fujoshi! If it is, it's a Weiss! Kill with fire!
You mess with her, you mess with her daddy Jupiter/Zeus.
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 09:47   Link #4527
KyriaL
You are Reading this!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In the study room
And now starts the second arc of Shiori epicness.
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 10:51   Link #4528
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
The loli just had to appear, in fact a loli even more so than Tsukiyo, what more it had to be a goddess. Put Shiori into the equation you get epic win... Really want to see more of the goddess.
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 11:21   Link #4529
Vanish
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Vanish
Loli goddess in Shiori. 'nuff said.
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 12:32   Link #4530
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
You mess with her, you mess with her daddy Jupiter/Zeus.
There is no way that loli goddess can be a fujoshi....she looks so innocent and pure, like her vessel!

If it is a fujoshi, it is a Weiss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Loli goddess in Shiori. 'nuff said.
Actually, I was taken aback by the fact that Shiori's goddess is a loli. And that Shiori has a goddess; Mars being inside Yui AND being a tomboy is already bad enough!
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 12:39   Link #4531
Flower
Purrrfectly cuddly! ^^
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Yamoto, Akiba, Log Horizon Guild Hall, Kitchen
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyriaL View Post
And now starts the second arc of Shiori epicness.
Agreed.

I was sooooo looking forward to this!
__________________
Flower is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 12:57   Link #4532
Vanish
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Vanish
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Actually, I was taken aback by the fact that Shiori's goddess is a loli. And that Shiori has a goddess; Mars being inside Yui AND being a tomboy is already bad enough!
Yin and Yang, mate, Yin and Yang. Lolis are the balance to everything non-loli. And yeah Shiori's goddess seems innocent, plus we got to see her disgust at Keima crossdressing and kissing a guy. The only problem is she still forgives him (besides the fact that he didn't keep the promise).
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 13:23   Link #4533
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Yin and Yang, mate, Yin and Yang. Lolis are the balance to everything non-loli. And yeah Shiori's goddess seems innocent, plus we got to see her disgust at Keima crossdressing and kissing a guy. The only problem is she still forgives him (besides the fact that he didn't keep the promise).
If that is what you say yin and yang, the vessel is pure and innocent, while the goddess is a level 99 fujoshi?

I am worried that the loli goddess will call Keima onee-chan......
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 13:35   Link #4534
Flower
Purrrfectly cuddly! ^^
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Yamoto, Akiba, Log Horizon Guild Hall, Kitchen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
....The only problem is she still forgives him (besides the fact that he didn't keep the promise).
Err ... why is this a problem?
__________________
Flower is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 13:38   Link #4535
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Err ... why is this a problem?
Plot device. She has to hate him first, then egged on by the goddess to discover her true feelings (NO NOT THAT KIND OF TRUE FEELINGS!), then fall back in love with Keima again (no, not for the purpose of getting closer to Yui x Keiko action!).
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 13:39   Link #4536
Proto
Knowledge is the solution
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: U. of Pittsburgh, Previously in Mexico City.
Age: 29
Do we really have to use the same routine every time?
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 13:40   Link #4537
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
And sees Keiko x Yui again..... the 'thing' that dressed up as a woman falling in love with another man......
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-09, 10:57   Link #4538
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Well Wakaki seems to have put in every type of sterotypical gal games type characters, from childhood friend (Tenri), Teacher (Nagase), Ojou-Sama (Mio). So my most anticipated capture is going to be the sister capture. Elsie has to be captured... I'm must counting down to that.
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 00:58   Link #4539
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Well Wakaki seems to have put in every type of sterotypical gal games type characters, from childhood friend (Tenri), Teacher (Nagase), Ojou-Sama (Mio). So my most anticipated capture is going to be the sister capture. Elsie has to be captured... I'm must counting down to that.
Tsk tsk tsk. Looks like you don't play many games. There are still many archtypes.
-Class-rep
-Glasses girl<----Really surprised about this one
-Shrine maiden
-Gamer<---Yui doesn't count since I mean actual gamers like the ones that go to cons
-Crazy<---The ones who believe in aliens and NHK
-Sick<---Stuck in a hospital

I realize that some of these arch-types are in the light novel but since the problem of how canon they are is up to debate so lets assume they aren't canon.
omimon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 02:08   Link #4540
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Tsk tsk tsk. Looks like you don't play many games. There are still many archtypes.
-Class-rep
-Glasses girl<----Really surprised about this one
-Shrine maiden
-Gamer<---Yui doesn't count since I mean actual gamers like the ones that go to cons
-Crazy<---The ones who believe in aliens and NHK
-Sick<---Stuck in a hospital

I realize that some of these arch-types are in the light novel but since the problem of how canon they are is up to debate so lets assume they aren't canon.
Crazy is already covered in the novel (well sort of I think...)
RegalStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.