AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-06-11, 22:30   Link #11141
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Oh, that reminds me if MW getspainfully killed in NT I wouldn't mind.
...>:O Not on my watch! Worst-sama, I'll protect you!

[Sets the Holy Crack's enemy to Wilfriback.]
__________________
The One Who Has Snuffed God's Crack.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline  
Old 2011-06-11, 22:37   Link #11142
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
It collapsed from inside, the elders were killed by Tecpatl then, he headed to AC and disguised himseld in the darkness in order to kill Etzali, but he got killed at the end, so I guess the Aztecz must be on a crisis.
I suspect once the Board of Directors disband GROUP and most of their underworld activities, Etzali goes back to America to settle this mess with the Cabal- maybe even becoming the new head.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2011-06-11, 23:01   Link #11143
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
...>:O Not on my watch! Worst-sama, I'll protect you!
[Sets the Holy Crack's enemy to Wilfriback.]
Fool, your using the wrong aeon, thus, your crack wouldn't be able to reach me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I suspect once the Board of Directors disband GROUP and most of their underworld activities, Etzali goes back to America to settle this mess with the Cabal- maybe even becoming the new head.
I stay away from Mikoto, sure now should plenty of time to stalk her eh... mmm... I mean protect her from the shadows :P
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2011-06-11, 23:03   Link #11144
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
You know.... Could it be that Worst is invoking jealously in Accelerator by pretending to have fallen for Touma? For some reason, I think that could be one possible reason..... A cunning move I would say.
Sumeragi is offline  
Old 2011-06-11, 23:07   Link #11145
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
It won't work, we all know he will be jealous of... Touma, not MW.

EDIT:
__________________
The world is collapsing

Last edited by Miraluka; 2011-06-11 at 23:14. Reason: Forgot the image.
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2011-06-11, 23:30   Link #11146
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Fool, your using the wrong aeon, thus, your crack wouldn't be able to reach me.
I no longer abide by the limiting Aeon of Sheen.

I have seen the truth, that the true channel for my Crack is the Aeon of Mega Ultra Chicken!!!
__________________
The One Who Has Snuffed God's Crack.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline  
Old 2011-06-11, 23:37   Link #11147
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
You know.... Could it be that Worst is invoking jealously in Accelerator by pretending to have fallen for Touma? For some reason, I think that could be one possible reason..... A cunning move I would say.
Mah~ I'm sure that's what she's doing, thought I'm not certain she has any plans other than to mess around. For now though, the fanbase is split between the the regular supporters and the yaoi fans on this matter
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2011-06-11, 23:38   Link #11148
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I suspect once the Board of Directors disband GROUP and most of their underworld activities, Etzali goes back to America to settle this mess with the Cabal- maybe even becoming the new head.
We can only dream of such an awesome thing
__________________
He did not have extraordinary athletic ability.
He did not have the intellect or skill of a superhuman genius.
He did not have the fortune needed to run a nation.
He did not have the deductive ability to resolve any incident from his easy chair.
He did not have the beauty to ruin a country with a smile.
He did not have the political power to change history with a snap of his fingers.
He did not have the unbelievable power of a Level 5.
But…
Nevertheless… -

Kenju of the Right is online now  
Old 2011-06-11, 23:55   Link #11149
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Oh yeah, somone made this for js06 a while ago




I am the bone of my words
English is my body and Japanese is my blood
I have created over a thousand translations
Unknown to Writersblock, Nor known to Delays
Have withstood language barriers to localize many Index volumes
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, unlimited translation works.
I_am_Kami is offline  
Old 2011-06-12, 01:21   Link #11150
Icy.Tear
二人は独自の世界を展開
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
I am the bone of my words
English is my body and Japanese is my blood
I have created over a thousand translations
Unknown to Writersblock, Nor known to Delays
Have withstood language barriers to localize many Index volumes
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, unlimited translation works.
Fitting. Very fitting.
__________________

このときに、この二人は独自の世界を展開・・・
Icy.Tear is offline  
Old 2011-06-12, 03:42   Link #11151
Nayrael
The Faceless One
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Varaždin, Croatia
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Oh, that reminds me if MW getspainfully killed in NT I wouldn't mind.


BTW, she is still alive and well in NT I :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami
Oh yeah, somone made this for js06 a while ago

I am the bone of my words
English is my body and Japanese is my blood
I have created over a thousand translations
Unknown to Writersblock, Nor known to Delays
Have withstood language barriers to localize many Index volumes
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, unlimited translation works.

Translation: Canonized!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi
You know.... Could it be that Worst is invoking jealously in Accelerator by pretending to have fallen for Touma? For some reason, I think that could be one possible reason..... A cunning move I would say.
...or jealousy is Sister's: she will just show the whole network what she is doing to their Love and will enjoy the delicious screams over the Network.
And Acel too... doesn't matter whom of the two he likes more, he will be pissed off and thats all that matters :P
__________________

Last edited by Nayrael; 2011-06-12 at 05:35.
Nayrael is offline  
Old 2011-06-12, 09:41   Link #11152
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
BTW, she is still alive and well in NT I :P
You know I mean the upcoming volumes not the first of the series.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2011-06-12, 09:53   Link #11153
Nayrael
The Faceless One
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Varaždin, Croatia
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Sorry, the "I" that came immediately after NT made me misunderstand it ^_^;
And I still say... BESTEMMIA!!!
__________________
Nayrael is offline  
Old 2011-06-12, 10:25   Link #11154
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
...

Back to the speculations:
Spoiler for Level 5s:


Some expect Aogami to Aogami to be the 6th and others are speculating Seria Kumokawa is the 6th.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2011-06-12, 10:25   Link #11155
arson88
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Kazuma Kamachi-sensei will not kill Misaka Worst because she holds comedic and trolling value.
BTW, how did Last Order survived laying down on the ice cold soils of Russia, volume 20 chapter 3? Accelerator is out of commission [full of rage] so how did she survived?
arson88 is offline  
Old 2011-06-12, 10:28   Link #11156
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by arson88 View Post
Kazuma Kamachi-sensei will not kill Misaka Worst because she holds comedic and trolling value.
Frenda held comefic and trolling value towaeds Shiage as well, and you know how it ended.
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2011-06-12, 10:33   Link #11157
Nayrael
The Faceless One
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Varaždin, Croatia
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Kamachi doesn't like killing characters unless it has some value (in Mugino's case, it is another story of redemption).
Worst's death could have been useful if she dies there in Russia but I don't think her death now would accomplish much. Alive she is there to make fun of Accel and allow him to do more then he normally could (for one he doesn't need to guard his Family every second) so I think she is safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
...

Back to the speculations:
Spoiler for Level 5s:


Some expect Aogami to Aogami to be the 6th and others are speculating Seria Kumokawa is the 6th.
I think Seria is one of those "No powers but still powerful" characters that Kamachi likes to have so I don't think she is one.

I do agree with Aogami tough. It is just fun to think of him as a Lv5 :P

Full Tuning may also be an option: she could have been trained into a Lv5 in case they lose the original (and it does seem like Railgun still has some use).

Tough IMO, it will be probably be a brand new character.
__________________
Nayrael is offline  
Old 2011-06-12, 10:53   Link #11158
arson88
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
But another electromaster is cliche.... Last Order, a Loli; Misaka Worst, a Troll;
Sisters: Emotionless

Maybe Full Tuning is Mikoto - brainwashed..
arson88 is offline  
Old 2011-06-12, 10:57   Link #11159
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
If Mikoto is full tuning then who's the original? the sisters called her original for being original. Full tuning is still a clone.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline  
Old 2011-06-12, 11:00   Link #11160
Nayrael
The Faceless One
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Varaždin, Croatia
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
It was said in SS2 that Full Tunning ain't connected (more exactly, she is cut off) to the Network so I don't think they would know.
__________________
Nayrael is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.