AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2011-06-14, 02:20   Link #21
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
... Why did you delete your ancient post and post the same, and exactly same thing again as a new post?
Old 2011-06-14, 03:48   Link #22
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
... Why did you delete your ancient post and post the same, and exactly same thing again as a new post?
The person I replied to never replied back, so I thought if I re-posted the same post, he'd see my reply for sure this time.

Guess I was wrong though, sorry for the unnecessary bump.
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 04:33   Link #23
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
I saw it, but I don't know what I was supposed to reply to it? You answered my question - There was nothing to discuss further.
Old 2012-12-04, 09:07   Link #24
Stephane1200

Okay i've recently downloaded MALU and going by all what it's supposed to do i can tell it's an awesome app but unfortunately am a bit lost b/c of it's overwelhming options, and i don't know where to get started to make it work as it should. So far i have been able to login in MALU with my MAL account and it looks like info at MAL has been updated into MALU however for the rest i don't much how to make it work. I have been looking around on it's Wiki site but unfortunately it's not up to date +the screenshots have been taken down, so it wasn't of great help . I did look around on the net but it looks like this app is surprisingly not very popular, so i was wondering if anyone of you whose got a good mastery over this program could do a tutorial about MALU be it video or written both will do. Thanks in advance.
PS:tutorial can be in french or english .
Stephane1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 22:13   Link #25
Toddler Naruto
Playful Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephane1200 View Post
Okay i've recently downloaded MALU and going by all what it's supposed to do i can tell it's an awesome app but unfortunately am a bit lost b/c of it's overwelhming options, and i don't know where to get started to make it work as it should. So far i have been able to login in MALU with my MAL account and it looks like info at MAL has been updated into MALU however for the rest i don't much how to make it work. I have been looking around on it's Wiki site but unfortunately it's not up to date +the screenshots have been taken down, so it wasn't of great help . I did look around on the net but it looks like this app is surprisingly not very popular, so i was wondering if anyone of you whose got a good mastery over this program could do a tutorial about MALU be it video or written both will do. Thanks in advance.
PS:tutorial can be in french or english .
If you need help with MALU, I highly suggest asking for it in MalUpdater's IRC Channel.
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote