AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-07, 18:12   Link #1
mxg
The Lone Gamer

Send a message via AIM to mxg Send a message via MSN to mxg Send a message via Yahoo to mxg
I need a good action/comedy anime

wil someone help me ot here i have seen alot of anime like naruto , inuyasha,Grenadier,hunter X,samurai X (rurouni kenshin),Naruto,airmaster,fist of the north star , DB,DBZ,DBGT,FMA well u get the idea they were all great but most anime now is only about hentai i just want some action and comedy *sigh* so it would help if anyone could point me in the direction of some good anime
Old 2004-11-07, 19:54   Link #2
MikoKikyo

Full Metal Panic. Lots of comedy, and some action... not that much, but as much as you get when there's comedy involved.
Old 2004-11-07, 20:45   Link #3
mxg
The Lone Gamer

Send a message via AIM to mxg Send a message via MSN to mxg Send a message via Yahoo to mxg
is licensed ? well if it is where can i get it on DVD
Old 2004-11-08, 01:52   Link #4
Nubixkube

Try One Piece, it's a series that is similar to Naruto. Alot of people who like Naruto like One Piece and viseversa.
Old 2004-11-08, 05:32   Link #5
Palani
///_^

A Couple of sugestions:

One Piece, already a long running and well establshed series.

Mai-Hime, new one and quite funny with good action.

Grenadier, Echi/Comedy/Action (See Avvy)

Bleach, arguably the new Naruto
Old 2004-11-08, 15:45   Link #6
mxg
The Lone Gamer

i am currently watching MAI HIME , BLEACH and GRENADIER and i have read the one piece manga i would like to download ONE PIECE eps but it is licencesed now ...but if u have any other good sugestions im open to read em .................oh yea i have also seen HUNTER X HUNTER juat in case u were goona say that one
Old 2004-11-11, 15:04   Link #7
YoJoey1715

Send a message via AIM to YoJoey1715
KaizokuFansubs are still subbing it. I don't want to post the link here though, since you can always get away with watching the dubbed version. *Runs away from that last statement*
Old 2004-11-11, 15:25   Link #8
7thMethuselah

other good action/comedy are

Get Backers : licensed : about 2 guiys who claim they can retrieve any item you may have lost
Full Metal Alchemist : Licensed : difficult to explain, awesome story, a must-see
Chrno Crusade : Licensed : Nuns with guns, demons, angels, the fate of the world, very funny, good action

I can't offer any unlicensed ones since the ones I would recommend are allready mentioned in this thread

Old 2004-11-11, 18:16   Link #9
mxg
The Lone Gamer

ive alredy seen the whole FMA series and Part of chrono crusade i dint like chrono crusade but ill try to get my hadns on GetBAckers
Old 2004-11-13, 16:07   Link #10
donna8157

I second GetBackers! It has a lot of action and comedy. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.