AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-06-23, 01:28   Link #20901
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworra View Post
OMG they just added a sword on the shoulder.
They added more than that.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 01:45   Link #20902
Kitaeryu
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Definitely so happy to see the MG 00 7s/G being released. I was expecting like a NG like the 1/100 Exia Avalanche but this is even better LOL.

I would be pretty shocked if Bandai does relase the 00Q + full saber as a MG. But I would probably buy it, and then I could have all the variants of Setsuna's gundams in 1/100 scale =D
__________________
Kitaeryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 03:14   Link #20903
GameraBaenre
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 39
So, what a some friends and I have been working on... well, got quite a bit of work on the damn thing last night.

http://gamerabaenre.com/?p=1977

GameraBaenre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 03:49   Link #20904
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
the HG nobel gundam berserker mode is coming, too:
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 06:33   Link #20905
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia_00 View Post
couldn't the have atleast given us the GN Sword 2 blaster?
They are, these latest set of images confirm the GN Sword II Blaster will be included in the MG.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworra View Post
OMG they just added a sword on the shoulder..
Those are actually just the GN Katars mounted on the GN Drives, similar to how the 00 Gundam's GN Shields were. This time however, they need to be attached to a specialized mount first.
__________________

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 07:15   Link #20906
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
jeez, he sure does come with a lot of stuff^^ but still, i prefer my OO raiser. i already have 3 OO gundams, thats enough for me :P
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 08:18   Link #20907
Exia_00
Gundam Meister
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sydney
Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
They're saving that for the next 00 Gundam MG alongside XN Raiser.
i think we spoke too soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Fixed that for ya.
and haha! I agree, still waiting for that and maybe a Seravee 2 kit.
__________________
Exia_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 09:38   Link #20908
Illsteir
ARX-Fake
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pasig-Cainta Borderline
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
They are, these latest set of images confirm the GN Sword II Blaster will be included in the MG.

Spoiler for .:
The 5500 yen price is now justified.
I hope they'll include the extra part that allows you to combine both GN Sword IIs from the MG 00 Raiser
I wonder if a LED can fit inside the GN Buster Sword II...
__________________

Last edited by Illsteir; 2011-06-23 at 09:48.
Illsteir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 09:41   Link #20909
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illsteir View Post
I hope they'll include the extra part that allows you to combine both GN Sword IIs from the MG 00 Raiser
since they will probably recycle almost everything like they always do i think it is more than just likely that that piece will be included^^
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 09:43   Link #20910
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
I find it interesting that the GN Condensers are colored while the rest of the 007S isn't.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 10:02   Link #20911
Illsteir
ARX-Fake
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pasig-Cainta Borderline
Let's not forget the upcoming Master Grade Delta Plus:

Dang, I can only buy 1 MG this quarter. I can't decide if I'll get this or the 7 Swords/G
__________________
Illsteir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 10:11   Link #20912
Sworra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illsteir View Post
Let's not forget the upcoming Master Grade Delta Plus:
Dang, I can only buy 1 MG this quarter. I can't decide if I'll get this or the 7 Swords/G
Well if you built the 00Q or the 00R then the 7 sword won't be to different when putting together considering its mostly from the same frame.. The Delta plus is something different to build if you want to look at it that way. I have the Delta Plus on pre-order just cause i just built the 00Q and if i bought the 00R i would be bored with it..
__________________
Sworra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 13:18   Link #20913
skyboy928
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworra View Post
Well if you built the 00Q or the 00R then the 7 sword won't be to different when putting together considering its mostly from the same frame.. The Delta plus is something different to build if you want to look at it that way. I have the Delta Plus on pre-order just cause i just built the 00Q and if i bought the 00R i would be bored with it..
just by looking at the pictures, it totally remind me of Zeta 2.0.
skyboy928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-24, 08:40   Link #20914
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboy928 View Post
just by looking at the pictures, it totally remind me of Zeta 2.0.
it might be a mix of the zeta and the rezel. it does look really nice though^^ i just hope they make the feet sturdier than those of the rezel :P

i also decided not to buy a PG kit for now. i ordered MG deathscythe hell EW and the 1/144 ikaruga instead^^
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-24, 09:28   Link #20915
skyboy928
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
it might be a mix of the zeta and the rezel. it does look really nice though^^ i just hope they make the feet sturdier than those of the rezel :P

i also decided not to buy a PG kit for now. i ordered MG deathscythe hell EW and the 1/144 ikaruga instead^^
understandable, i also just place a order for Deathscythe Hell as well, it should be coming together with the rest of my order
skyboy928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-24, 09:56   Link #20916
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboy928 View Post
understandable, i also just place a order for Deathscythe Hell as well, it should be coming together with the rest of my order
neat^^ im going to color mine a little though. some parts like the wings look a little cheap in my opinion
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-24, 11:42   Link #20917
skyboy928
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
neat^^ im going to color mine a little though. some parts like the wings look a little cheap in my opinion

really? i hope it wasn't that bad, lol
i can't wait to receive my order......
anyway, i still have time and try to finish up the PG 00, i have just finished the lower body. so still need more time to work on that.

Last edited by skyboy928; 2011-06-24 at 11:57.
skyboy928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-24, 11:59   Link #20918
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboy928 View Post
really? i hope it wasn't that bad, lol
i can't wait to receive my order......
anyway, i still have time and try to finish up the PG 00, i have just finished the lower body. so still need more time to work on that.
its not THAT bad but it looks a little bit cheap. like these parts:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Dptno3QUVm...mA/s1600/1.jpg
it just looks a lot like plastic :P but some black paint and top coat shoult fix that^^
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-24, 12:30   Link #20919
skyboy928
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
its not THAT bad but it looks a little bit cheap. like these parts:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Dptno3QUVm...mA/s1600/1.jpg
it just looks a lot like plastic :P but some black paint and top coat shoult fix that^^
so i guess it's just like back then the non-grade Deathscythe Hell

oh, by the way, just to get back to you on the PG 00 raiser, i'm quite impress on those GN part that they have for the joint. but one thing i don't quite like it, you know those piston part they always have for all PG, i guess they don't have any of those on this one. and what's sup with all those little tiny clean plastic part is for?
skyboy928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-24, 12:39   Link #20920
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboy928 View Post
so i guess it's just like back then the non-grade Deathscythe Hell

oh, by the way, just to get back to you on the PG 00 raiser, i'm quite impress on those GN part that they have for the joint. but one thing i don't quite like it, you know those piston part they always have for all PG, i guess they don't have any of those on this one. and what's sup with all those little tiny clean plastic part is for?
yeah, i think they could have done a better job with that plastic :P but oh well, i have the paint here so i wont complain^^

what i would probably find annoying about these GN condensor parts is that they limit the movability. you CAN pose it but you always have to use that mechanism...
and i dont mind if the pistons are missing^^ celestial being is too advanced for that kinda stuff XD
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.