AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-06-19, 10:18   Link #61
Zakoo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gensokyo
Long ears fetish ?

Oh, I learnt Zero was released June the 29th in Europe on PS3 ... There won't be the need to import it seems like hehehehe
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 09:41   Link #62
Emerald Emblem
Casual gaming
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: England
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Long ears fetish ?

Oh, I learnt Zero was released June the 29th in Europe on PS3 ... There won't be the need to import it seems like hehehehe
Dunno about that, Ghostlight have only just started pre-orders for their special limited edition which states 29th of July as the release date.
http://www.ghostlight.uk.com/games/s...ed-tshirt.html
__________________

Current Anime DVD: Kannagi + Clannad AS <3 | Current Anime Blu Ray: None </3
Emerald Emblem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 10:12   Link #63
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Out of curiosity is the PS3 more popular in Europe than the 360?
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 12:21   Link #64
Zakoo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gensokyo
Aside UK which is a country of microsoft, yeah.

As far as I remember, first come Wii then PS3 and last xbox360.

On a side note, indeed it will be released at the end of July ... oww, I was so happy thinking I would got it in a week. Now it's a month!
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-27, 11:59   Link #65
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
to those who are already playing.

gold, when should i expect to be able to start making a lot of gold? The shops are expensive and the amount of cash you get form killing enemies are crap.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-27, 13:19   Link #66
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Sounds like it's like the first game, is there a guild? Maybe u can do it like the first and trade a small amount of TP to buy Vessel of Life and sell it in shops to make oodles of cash lol
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-27, 14:46   Link #67
Zakoo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gensokyo
Hmm ... title ? Also try to have the resurection spell as soon as you can, they are swindler to make your charas revive.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-27, 16:17   Link #68
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Hmm ... title ? Also try to have the resurection spell as soon as you can, they are swindler to make your charas revive.
Agarest War Zero

just rescue the brother sister.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 18:28   Link #69
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
So I've been hearing good things about this game and saw it in my nearest Best Buy, and I was wondering a few things:

How good are the actual RPG elements of the game?

Does the US version have optional JP voice acting like Star Ocean The Last Hope International?
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 18:36   Link #70
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
So I've been hearing good things about this game and saw it in my nearest Best Buy, and I was wondering a few things:

How good are the actual RPG elements of the game?

Does the US version have optional JP voice acting like Star Ocean The Last Hope International?
well i just started so i would rate the rpg element as INC at the moment. The US ver does have JP voices and i like them. I could be wrong but i think Yuko Goto voices Cal-Vina.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 18:54   Link #71
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
well i just started so i would rate the rpg element as INC at the moment. The US ver does have JP voices and i like them. I could be wrong but i think Yuko Goto voices Cal-Vina.
AWESOME.

One last question that I forgot to include above is, I heard the JP version at least had some fanservice and stuff, and I was wondering if the US version was "edited" to exclude aything. The age label thing does say partial nudity and sexual themes, but that doesn't mean nothing was edited, and sometimes I just get an "ugh" feeling when the US version is edited from the JP version for any reason. (not that I consider fanservice anything bad of cxourse )
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 18:59   Link #72
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
AWESOME.

One last question that I forgot to include above is, I heard the JP version at least had some fanservice and stuff, and I was wondering if the US version was "edited" to exclude aything. The age label thing does say partial nudity and sexual themes, but that doesn't mean nothing was edited, and sometimes I just get an "ugh" feeling when the US version is edited from the JP version for any reason. (not that I consider fanservice anything bad of cxourse )
haven't got far enough, so i can't tell you. However the spirits are animeinted now when talking. Not only do the lips move but the chest too and linda's chest move very nicely.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 21:08   Link #73
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
AWESOME.

One last question that I forgot to include above is, I heard the JP version at least had some fanservice and stuff, and I was wondering if the US version was "edited" to exclude aything. The age label thing does say partial nudity and sexual themes, but that doesn't mean nothing was edited, and sometimes I just get an "ugh" feeling when the US version is edited from the JP version for any reason. (not that I consider fanservice anything bad of cxourse )
If they didn't censor the first game, I doubt Zero would get censored.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 22:53   Link #74
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
If they didn't censor the first game, I doubt Zero would get censored.
Well I mean this game that just game out, not Zero.

So you mean this just-released game not censored or has stuff edited out from the JP version?
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 00:38   Link #75
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Well I mean this game that just game out, not Zero.

So you mean this just-released game not censored or has stuff edited out from the JP version?
Zero is the most recent western release. It's the prequel to the original. It's unedited. Not sure if Zero have a special edition, but the original did, it came with a body pillow case of one of the girls and a 3D boob mouse pad.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 00:41   Link #76
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Zero is the most recent western release. It's the prequel to the original. It's unedited. Not sure if Zero have a special edition, but the original did, it came with a body pillow case of one of the girls and a 3D boob mouse pad.
Zero has a LE ver, a deck of cards and a music cd. not worth the extra $20. if you guys have bought it go with the normal ver.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 00:42   Link #77
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
ew, yea that isn't worth it, give me a 3D boob pad and I'll reconsider
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 08:07   Link #78
Zakoo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gensokyo
So I finally ended Agarest, beating the 4 dark knight and Summerill ...

I got the bad endiiiiiiiiiingggggg arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. No CG of shipping at the end, nor baby, nothing.

Damn, I can't accept it, new game now.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 09:55   Link #79
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Ah, I didn't notice the "Zero" part in the title somehow.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 15:10   Link #80
Crimrui
Hollow
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: River of solitude
Send a message via Skype™ to Crimrui
Just got my copy of Agarest Zero Limited Edition. It was a pain to get, since almost 99% of the online shops don't ship to my country, I had to get it the hard way. Pay to someone who is going there to pick it up for me. But, it was worth it I guess. Sold my Xbox360 a few days ago so I'll have money to buy PS3 soon, I'm eager to play this. Weird that I already have four games and no system to play it on. I rushed at some things lol.

Looking at the visual guide, all those girls look too gorgeous.
__________________
Crimrui is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
idea factory, ps3, psn, srpg, xbox360

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.