AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-06-22, 05:23   Link #201
Soviet Union
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Wow!! Just saw the trailer and I say this anime looks pretty good!! The charachter designs are nice and the fantasy plot is always good. I haven't read the manga so this should hopefully be a good surprise!
Soviet Union is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 06:48   Link #202
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Tell me and then we'll both know o__O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet Union View Post
Wow!! Just saw the trailer and I say this anime looks pretty good!! The charachter designs are nice and the fantasy plot is always good. I haven't read the manga so this should hopefully be a good surprise!
How successful the anime will be is still up in the air, so I'd suggest checking out the manga and perhaps even the LN when you can. Both are awesome. ;D
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 10:34   Link #203
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by @kamenp 仮面P
誤解されていますが「いつ天」で問題視されたのは、お色気描写ではなくゴア描写です。戦闘中の人体のダメー ジ表現写について非常に厳しい。当然と言えば当然ですが。しかしダメージを描かないと大兎くんの復活も描け ないので困った困った。
in a way this is good news, since it can mean that Zexcs actually got the gore to awesome levels. though because of the new law, I think the censorship is going to be tougher across the board, and not just for Itsuten. but the main problem is now how to depict the crux of the plot of reviving Taito. jeez.

from some previous posts, it appears that the BDs will be uncensored though.
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 10:37   Link #204
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
in a way this is good news, since it can mean that Zexcs actually got the gore to awesome levels. though because of the new law, I think the censorship is going to be tougher across the board, and not just for Itsuten.

from some previous posts, it appears that the BDs will be uncensored.
Gore? At least that's better than hordes of inappropriate pantyshots left and right.

About the reviving...I actually think its rather cute the way it was done....and it won't damage him worse than he already was anyway.
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 11:22   Link #205
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Gore? At least that's better than hordes of inappropriate pantyshots left and right.

About the reviving...I actually think its rather cute the way it was done....and it won't damage him worse than he already was anyway.
but now the problem is that they are troubled on how to do that revival without the "damage" scenes:

しかしダメージを描かないと大兎くんの復活も描け ないので困った困った

ie. to say if they can't kill him in the proper way, they can't revive him since the manner of all that is vital to the plot. I think the sentence here, albeit in a roundabout way, implies that the "damage" scenes can't be depicted, though as to what "damage" they are referring to is unclear, I'm just assuming whatever happened when he first dies.
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 12:50   Link #206
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
but now the problem is that they are troubled on how to do that revival without the "damage" scenes:

しかしダメージを描かないと大兎くんの復活も描け ないので困った困った

ie. to say if they can't kill him in the proper way, they can't revive him since the manner of all that is vital to the plot. I think the sentence here, albeit in a roundabout way, implies that the "damage" scenes can't be depicted, though as to what "damage" they are referring to is unclear, I'm just assuming whatever happened when he first dies.
Yeah they do have a point there....the resurrection method is pretty exact....And if there is no damage then resurrecting him is a bit unnecessary anyway.

Well according to censors...no one dies and the world is teletubby land of acid trip horror anyway....
__________________

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2011-06-23 at 13:00.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 13:05   Link #207
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I suddenly fear for Haganai censorship...
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 13:27   Link #208
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Tell me and then we'll both know o__O


Another trailer just put out by Kadokawa, although a bit on the short side. English narrated again, curiously enough.

Itsu-Ten certainly seems to be getting its fair share of trailers, at least by comparison to other animes this fall.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 17:54   Link #209
HeroSlime
level 1 slime
 
Join Date: May 2011
Ending song
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm14716008
HeroSlime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 18:05   Link #210
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Gore? At least that's better than hordes of inappropriate pantyshots left and right.
I'd say the exact opposite, but c'est la vie.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 19:26   Link #211
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroSlime View Post
Akiko Shikataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!

This show could've been perfect!! Maybe the only sort of fanservice will be the one in the PV and this series will come out ridiculously awesome ;______;.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 19:30   Link #212
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroSlime View Post
Eh...quite sweet, not really Mellow Melody but is still good.
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 20:15   Link #213
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: At the darkness beyond time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I suddenly fear for Haganai censorship...
Be afraid...be very afraid.
__________________
zeniselv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 21:56   Link #214
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Tell me and then we'll both know o__O
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Akiko Shikataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!

This show could've been perfect!! Maybe the only sort of fanservice will be the one in the PV and this series will come out ridiculously awesome ;______;.
We can only hope.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 22:57   Link #215
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Akiko Shikataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!

This show could've been perfect!! Maybe the only sort of fanservice will be the one in the PV and this series will come out ridiculously awesome ;______;.
up till now, I don't see any cast for the Entolios. maybe they will end in volume 3 with Taito coming back from Edeluka's dimension and finding H***** missing (or the other way round; can't remember). Izumi may just be a tease and they might include some stories from Seitokaishitsu? yeah we can hope in an optimistic way.
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-24, 02:20   Link #216
MisaoFan
Treasure-Seeking Explorer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
up till now, I don't see any cast for the Entolios. maybe they will end in volume 3 with Taito coming back from Edeluka's dimension and finding H***** missing (or the other way round; can't remember). Izumi may just be a tease and they might include some stories from Seitokaishitsu? yeah we can hope in an optimistic way.
Spoiler for Secret spoiler:
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-24, 02:23   Link #217
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Spoiler for Secret spoiler:
each asterisk is one letter. read volume 4 prologue which I've already posted and you would know.
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-26, 20:57   Link #218
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamenp
「伝勇伝」製作委員会様のご厚意によって「伝勇伝」「いつ天」コラボレーションを発表できました。深く御礼 申し上げます。詳細は明日以降の「いつ天」アニメ公式サイトをご覧ください。
muahahahahaha!
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-27, 01:55   Link #219
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
muahahahahaha!
Looks like you got your wish after all...
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-27, 04:03   Link #220
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
http://kadokawa-anime.jp/itsu-ten/news/post-16.php
so the episode 13 is going to be bundled with volume 9 after all.

and I just realized that the first episode is labeled:
900秒の放課後《前篇》

since I never remember seeing anime having 中篇 labels, this just means that volume 1 is going to be done in 2 episodes
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fantasy, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.