AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-07-01, 03:36   Link #7981
Bigspeed
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
seriously, why does haruto like eba that much? because she cant do anything and haruto will be responsible for filling up her deficiencies? so that's what seo is expressing for "made for each other"?

for the recent events:
asuka new haruto was still inlove with eba before they were officially dating, but haruto confirmed to her and his friends that he moved on and forgot about eba... he trusted haruto's words and their 2 years being together. haruto wasnt aware if he still loves eba cause asuka was there and in his mind he loves and he's satisfied with asuka. this is what Asuka and the gang knew... asuka is even more jealous of Rin than Eba, which means she doesnt see eba as that of a threat.

people shouldnt be blind on this:
in his friends POV, the fact that haruto very suddenly changed his heart just in that Hiroshima meeting, dumped asuka (2 yrs of good relationship and a very good gf and person overall) and replaced with Eba (ex who dumped haruto for her own reason which led to haruto's heartbreak and lost track), who in their right mind will support haruto? u wouldnt like your friend to go down again, that's what friends would do... if it's about eba, haruto loses all his senses just like how he rushed his decision...
If my friend made this decision I would ask him to sit down and talk to me about it, Aimori sat with him but she didn`t want to talk she just wanted him to apologize to Asuka and make up but that isn`t the mind set she should have taken, She should have tried to find out what actually happened.

Why does everyone say Eba has deficiencies or doesn`t do anything? What did Asuka do? She played Softball while helping plan a trip paid for completely by Haruto with "ill pay you back in 4 years after I have a job" Peepz got to stop linking Eba's natural clumsiness with the inability to do anything.

Last point, people make mistakes, sometimes HUGE ones, massive meteors out of the sky I tell ya, but If my two of my friend we're dating for two years and they broke up and because of another girl who is also someone I know I wouldn't freak out and get mad I would ask him why and if he said straight to my face It's because I love her, I would smile a little bit pat him on the shoulder and say "I see".

"who in their right mind will support haruto?"
Who the hell in any mind would get mad at their friend because he followed their heart, the fact that your friends with them should mean you know their not an asshole by nature and the fact that he did dump said girl that he's dated for two years in a sloppy way means he's willing to accept any consequences for being with the love of his life, and if you think that you wouldn't feel this way for your friends in this situation then your no friend of mine.
Bigspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 04:08   Link #7982
mangaf_cksdotcom
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigspeed View Post
If my friend made this decision I would ask him to sit down and talk to me about it, Aimori sat with him but she didn`t want to talk she just wanted him to apologize to Asuka and make up but that isn`t the mind set she should have taken, She should have tried to find out what actually happened.
What would haruto tell them? that he made a big mistake?so, sorry... "that's ok, we understand you, your my friend after all..."
they should be angry, not saying to cut ties with him, but make him wonder why his friends are against it. sometimes we go to extreme measures for people who are also extremely stubborn. after all,as of now, they were fed up with his foolishness...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigspeed View Post
Why does everyone say Eba has deficiencies or doesn`t do anything? What did Asuka do? She played Softball while helping plan a trip paid for completely by Haruto with "ill pay you back in 4 years after I have a job" Peepz got to stop linking Eba's natural clumsiness with the inability to do anything.
she's clumsy and that's a fact, that's why haruto follows her before, then developed... atleast asuka made haruto do something for her as a bf...not that bf's should be the one always paying..she cant just get a job because she's busy with softball-which is the reason she's accepted in college, in short its very important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigspeed View Post
Last point, people make mistakes, sometimes HUGE ones, massive meteors out of the sky I tell ya, but If my two of my friend we're dating for two years and they broke up and because of another girl who is also someone I know I wouldn't freak out and get mad I would ask him why and if he said straight to my face It's because I love her, I would smile a little bit pat him on the shoulder and say "I see".
mistakes have consequences...the bigger it is, the bigger the price.. you just want him to get away with hurting Asuka? it would take time to forgive, and that time isnt now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigspeed View Post
"who in their right mind will support haruto?"
Who the hell in any mind would get mad at their friend because he followed their heart, the fact that your friends with them should mean you know their not an asshole by nature and the fact that he did dump said girl that he's dated for two years in a sloppy way means he's willing to accept any consequences for being with the love of his life, and if you think that you wouldn't feel this way for your friends in this situation then your no friend of mine.
if people would follow their hearts, 90% of guys masturbating would be out there raping girls... its not because that's what your heart desires, doesnt mean it is right... if he didnt saw eba, would he break up with asuka? answer is no, cause he himself think that he only loves asuka... if he saw eba after 10 years, then his heart skipped a beat, then he will also dump asuka together with his kids for eba cause his heart told him that he still loves eba... is it the right thing to do? but fortunately, it was only about 2 years that asuka wasted, then i can say it was a win...but for now, its painful for her and his friends.. but for haruto, was it painful for him?
mangaf_cksdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 04:15   Link #7983
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
We all know that Eba X Haruto won't work out in real life; I think we all want an unrealistic resolution but in a way that is neither offensive nor sends a bad message.
"We all" - certainly not. If anything, my life experience shows that if two people are really strongly into each other (like Haruto and Eba are), then they'll stick together even when the going gets tough. Why wouldn't it work out? I don't even see any critical problems for them.

Quote:
If the ending chapter includes Asuka and Nanami all googly-eyed while celebrating Eba and Haruto's wedding, it would be ridiculous and offensive at the same time.
Why? I've been living together with my former fiancee for 5 years before we broke up, and I had no problem whatsoever attending her eventual wedding to someone else. I find it amazing how much resentment people seem to hold here over old relationships.

*shaking the head puzzled*
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 04:43   Link #7984
Bigspeed
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
What would haruto tell them? that he made a big mistake?so, sorry... "that's ok, we understand you, your my friend after all..."
Dude he would not be timid like so sorry he would say something like "When I started dating Asuka I was confident that I was over Eba, I really thought I was, but what do I do? Do I stay with Asuka against my true feelings because I was wrong about my feelings at the start? Of course I feel terrible for hurting Asuka but you can't honestly tell me that I need to toss out how I feel and just do what may or may not be socially acceptable, For Godsakes I Love Eba." Once again if your friend said this to you would you be like, "you suck"? because really its unfair of anyone to ask someone to be stay with someone against their will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
they should be angry, not saying to cut ties with him, but make him wonder why his friends are against it. sometimes we go to extreme measures for people who are also extremely stubborn. after all,as of now, they were fed up with his foolishness...
Foolishness my 3rd nutt, their mad because he rushed breaking up with Asuka though its not really said if he had been gentler and not so BREAK UP WITH ME, his friends really wouldn't be justified even a little like they are now with being mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
she's clumsy and that's a fact, that's why haruto follows her before, then developed... atleast asuka made haruto do something for her as a bf...not that bf's should be the one always paying..she cant just get a job because she's busy with softball-which is the reason she's accepted in college, in short its very important.
Yes shes clumsy, your really judgemental if you think someone who is clumsy is totally unable to function in real life, So she trips and makes a mess sometimes no one is perfect. Ok your right shes busy with softball and after school she will get a job, Where is the difference with Eba? You think Eba won't get a job? That doesn't even make sense, Eba doesn't need to save up to go on any trips etc. so she doesn't have a job, But she would have to get one after college once she moved out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
mistakes have consequences...the bigger it is, the bigger the price.. you just want him to get away with hurting Asuka? it would take time to forgive, and that time isnt now..
I wasn't saying that Haruto made a huge mistake I'm saying people make huge mistakes, and its not so much mistakes have consequences as Actions have consequences, Get away with hurting Asuka? Bro do you actually think he hurt Asuka on purpose? Thats crazy, and I shouldn't even have to explain it, Do I feel bad for Asuka? Yeah, but I would feel WAY worse for Haruto if his friends forced him against his will to try to reconcile and then life the rest of his life with a girl which though he did love was not who he wanted to be with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
if people would follow their hearts, 90% of guys masturbating would be out there raping girls... its not because that's what your heart desires, doesnt mean it is right... if he didnt saw eba, would he break up with asuka? answer is no, cause he himself think that he only loves asuka... if he saw eba after 10 years, then his heart skipped a beat, then he will also dump asuka together with his kids for eba cause his heart told him that he still loves eba... is it the right thing to do? but fortunately, it was only about 2 years that asuka wasted, then i can say it was a win...but for now, its painful for her and his friends.. but for haruto, was it painful for him?
Your opening is totally ridiculous, A impossible to prove or disprove % of men doing ridiculous things, Following your heart isn't following your sexual stimuli btw. Following your heart is generally the best way to live a happy life, Rules have exceptions thought so don't say something silly like if a guy loves raping girls its justified because thats retarded. Honestly I think if Haruto and Asuka ever had sex, Haruto wouldn't have left Asuka, Everytime they were going to take a step forward by having sex something held them back, had Asukas mom not had surgery and they went on that trip I bet they would have come back closer than ever, in fact I'm positive that if Haruto had ever Once slept with Asuka they would not have broken up. Your 10 year thing is unjustified again because your throwing out random what ifs, why was the 2 years wasted? because it didn't end happily ever after? Thats another really ridiculous call, life isn't that simple we grow from all experiences, Finally Yes It Was Painful For Him, The author actually shows you how he goes through everything and how he arrives at a completely justifiable conclusion and he even says (so does Eba) I'm willing to deal with the pain and consequences if I get to be with the one I love.
Bigspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 04:44   Link #7985
mangaf_cksdotcom
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
time would heal some painful memories especially for people who can move on... but people clinging to a certain past would hardly move on.
nanami and asuka wouldnt have a problem attending harutoxeba's wedding, after few years..and each has their cool and trustworthy fiances.. they would even thank eba for saving them from the incompetent haruto..

BTW, haruto and eba going out doesnt mean they should elope and stop college...they can still study normally and make new friends but avoided by their close friends...
"what's the big deal?(coz we dont care)"- Haruto and Eba
mangaf_cksdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 04:47   Link #7986
Bigspeed
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
I find it amazing how much resentment people seem to hold here over old relationships.

*shaking the head puzzled*
Well its definately a case by case thing, a violent ending and a going our seperate ways ending does change everything but yeah I am also confused about this.
Bigspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 04:50   Link #7987
Bigspeed
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
time would heal some painful memories especially for people who can move on... but people clinging to a certain past would hardly move on.
nanami and asuka wouldnt have a problem attending harutoxeba's wedding, after few years..and each has their cool and trustworthy fiances.. they would even thank eba for saving them from the incompetent haruto..

BTW, haruto and eba going out doesnt mean they should elope and stop college...they can still study normally and make new friends but avoided by their close friends...
"what's the big deal?(coz we dont care)"- Haruto and Eba
Your posts reek of Bias bro, Why is Haruto in competant? Because he left his girlfriend for someone he loves even more? Why is this so bad? Its unreasonable to ask a anyone to give up their potential happiness so long as they don't rustle any feathers.
Bigspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 06:36   Link #7988
mangaf_cksdotcom
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigspeed View Post
Dude he would not be timid like so sorry he would say something like "When I started dating Asuka I was confident that I was over Eba, I really thought I was, but what do I do? Do I stay with Asuka against my true feelings because I was wrong about my feelings at the start? Of course I feel terrible for hurting Asuka but you can't honestly tell me that I need to toss out how I feel and just do what may or may not be socially acceptable, For Godsakes I Love Eba." Once again if your friend said this to you would you be like, "you suck"? because really its unfair of anyone to ask someone to be stay with someone against their will.
definitely yes, "you suck, dude!"..but did he feel terrible?in last chapter, he even said he doesnt care how the others think as long as he has eba, and eba taught her that, or u havent read that? that is the fact, they are both selfish, and Seo point that out as "u and me against the world" plot...
i may say: "Asuka is a good girl and she never hurt u, she trusted u, while eba..you know what she did...""i hope u clear your mind first and think carefully...maybe u just rushed things up because you still feel something for eba..just like ur rushed decision to transfer schools before which u failed", "but, what if she hurts u again? what if this is also a big mistake choosing eba just like a big mistake that u think you love asuka?" "i am you friend and ive known u for ages, and ive decided not to tolerate this...for now, you're on your own..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigspeed View Post
Foolishness my 3rd nutt, their mad because he rushed breaking up with Asuka though its not really said if he had been gentler and not so BREAK UP WITH ME, his friends really wouldn't be justified even a little like they are now with being mad.
ofcourse they are mad, it was sudden and they were shocked...
when haruto broke up with asuka and she ran towards the door, haruto could not stop her, cause what could she tell her? it would just be pressing the knife deeper. haruto knew he was selfish and it was his mistake... and as long time friends, they believe that haruto can do what kiyomi told them, and kiyomi didnt make up that story, it happened...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigspeed View Post
Yes shes clumsy, your really judgemental if you think someone who is clumsy is totally unable to function in real life, So she trips and makes a mess sometimes no one is perfect. Ok your right shes busy with softball and after school she will get a job, Where is the difference with Eba? You think Eba won't get a job? That doesn't even make sense, Eba doesn't need to save up to go on any trips etc. so she doesn't have a job, But she would have to get one after college once she moved out.
yes, she is clumsy, that's my only point, one of her deficiencies and u nailed it.. seo made her clumsy...
jobs, everyone can have if they want, but asuka as ive said doesnt have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigspeed View Post
I wasn't saying that Haruto made a huge mistake I'm saying people make huge mistakes, and its not so much mistakes have consequences as Actions have consequences, Get away with hurting Asuka? Bro do you actually think he hurt Asuka on purpose? Thats crazy, and I shouldn't even have to explain it, Do I feel bad for Asuka? Yeah, but I would feel WAY worse for Haruto if his friends forced him against his will to try to reconcile and then life the rest of his life with a girl which though he did love was not who he wanted to be with.
so hurting people isnt a mistake? going out with asuka for 2 years and dumped after a hiroshima visit isnt his mistake? dude, obviously this was all haruto's mistake, he didnt know what he truly feels, and it doesnt mean that he can just walk away with it unharmed while other people are hurting. haruto's actions hurt the people around him... that's why he should patch things up and think of it more carefully. why do you think he cant talk to them back? its because he admits he is guilty and only eba is left for him... funny thing would be if eba would disappoint him just like before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigspeed View Post
Your opening is totally ridiculous, A impossible to prove or disprove % of men doing ridiculous things, Following your heart isn't following your sexual stimuli btw. Following your heart is generally the best way to live a happy life, Rules have exceptions thought so don't say something silly like if a guy loves raping girls its justified because thats retarded. Honestly I think if Haruto and Asuka ever had sex, Haruto wouldn't have left Asuka, Everytime they were going to take a step forward by having sex something held them back, had Asukas mom not had surgery and they went on that trip I bet they would have come back closer than ever, in fact I'm positive that if Haruto had ever Once slept with Asuka they would not have broken up. Your 10 year thing is unjustified again because your throwing out random what ifs, why was the 2 years wasted? because it didn't end happily ever after? Thats another really ridiculous call, life isn't that simple we grow from all experiences, Finally Yes It Was Painful For Him, The author actually shows you how he goes through everything and how he arrives at a completely justifiable conclusion and he even says (so does Eba) I'm willing to deal with the pain and consequences if I get to be with the one I love.
sigh, the mast_rb_te thing was an example. its because guys desire for sex doesnt mean they can do it when they wanted to, we should consider the law and it is immoral..so u think first before your actions. bigger decisions needs more thinking.

both agreed to take their relationship slowly, and wont force things.. asuka as the innocent girl, shouldnt make the daring move. the guy cant even take the initiative, now u blame asuka for not "raping" him? she already gave him a hint that it's ok to have sex with her. she just fell asleep because she was tired, and knowing haruto he's kind enough not to disturb her rest. that's how they wanted they're relationship to be...

break ups are normal, ofcourse, but we have this "situation" that his friends didnt support. why? because of eba and haruto's past. and considering asuka as their friend, they come up with that decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigspeed View Post
Your posts reek of Bias bro, Why is Haruto in competant? Because he left his girlfriend for someone he loves even more? Why is this so bad? Its unreasonable to ask a anyone to give up their potential happiness so long as they don't rustle any feathers.
u can say im biased because u cant accept my reasons... u wont even accept the authors concept.. seo clearly shows that haruto is guilty of his own actions but he doesnt care for he wants to be with eba no matter what... but u wont accept it... "he just follows his heart, is that bad?"... hehe.. fairies and unicorns doesnt exist...this isnt walt disney...
mangaf_cksdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 07:18   Link #7989
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
Not wanting to join your fight too much, but I feel I should point out something:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
so hurting people isnt a mistake? going out with asuka for 2 years and dumped after a hiroshima visit isnt his mistake?
This is where I believe your misunderstanding comes from. The correct answer is that sometimes you can't help but hurting people if you want to do the right thing. And dumping Asuka after realizing that he loves someone else IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

Let that sink in for a minute.

Do you honestly think that keeping Asuka hanging on is the right thing to do? To beg forgiveness (that she made clear she'd be willing to give) and then continue living a lie? Do you have any idea how corrupting and nasty it is to be with someone while being in love with someone else?

No, he HAD to tell Asuka the truth and separate. We can debate on HOW to break the news, but the general decision he took was correct.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 07:28   Link #7990
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Not wanting to join your fight too much, but I feel I should point out something:



This is where I believe your misunderstanding comes from. The correct answer is that sometimes you can't help but hurting people if you want to do the right thing. And dumping Asuka after realizing that he loves someone else IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

Let that sink in for a minute.

Do you honestly think that keeping Asuka hanging on is the right thing to do? To beg forgiveness (that she made clear she'd be willing to give) and then continue living a lie? Do you have any idea how corrupting and nasty it is to be with someone while being in love with someone else?

No, he HAD to tell Asuka the truth and separate. We can debate on HOW to break the news, but the general decision he took was correct.
I can agree with the last line.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 07:54   Link #7991
mangaf_cksdotcom
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Not wanting to join your fight too much, but I feel I should point out something:



This is where I believe your misunderstanding comes from. The correct answer is that sometimes you can't help but hurting people if you want to do the right thing. And dumping Asuka after realizing that he loves someone else IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

Let that sink in for a minute.

Do you honestly think that keeping Asuka hanging on is the right thing to do? To beg forgiveness (that she made clear she'd be willing to give) and then continue living a lie? Do you have any idea how corrupting and nasty it is to be with someone while being in love with someone else?

No, he HAD to tell Asuka the truth and separate. We can debate on HOW to break the news, but the general decision he took was correct.
i totally agree that it was the right thing to do too.. the longer he's with asuka will be more painful. but he just didn't do it properly, it was hanging, and the "i found someone i really like" wasnt the best words to use..it's like he's saying she isnt the one he wanted and just used her to fill up his loneliness... then why readers blame the friends now? for now, his actions would hurt everyone...

ok, he seems to just figured it out after he met eba again, then what if they havent met? their asukaxharuto relatioship would have continued, and in haruto's mind is "i love asuka"... then no one knew and no one can say "break up with asuka now cause we know you love Eba and not her"... you know what i mean...that's why they are disappointed with haruto...
mangaf_cksdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 09:33   Link #7992
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Those that are making Eba to be a life destroying deal is because it stems from unnecessary hate. I don't like her myself but I don't bash her or make wild assumptions of worst case scenarios because things didn't go the way I wanted them too.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 12:21   Link #7993
Bigspeed
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
definitely yes, "you suck, dude!"..but did he feel terrible?in last chapter, he even said he doesnt care how the others think as long as he has eba, and eba taught her that, or u havent read that? that is the fact, they are both selfish, and Seo point that out as "u and me against the world" plot...
"and Seo point that out as "u and me against the world" plot..."
Is this an author note somewhere or are you just saying based on the last most recent 20 pages that we can know for sure whats actually going to happen? I mean yeah it might head in that direction but it actually seems more like everyone gets mad at him but Asuka thinks about it and forgives him and then everyone follows suit.

"he even said he doesnt care how the others think as long as he has eba"
He is definitely referring to what his friends think of his actions, he does feel bad for Asuka, in fact he probably feels so absolutely terrible he wants to lie in bed for a week and never show her his face again, I'm confident before breaking up with Asuka he thought about all the crazy/silly circumstances she put up with, and how she didn't get angry and trusted him, he thought about all the best times he had with Asuka and how it really was, and after that he really was resolute that he loved Eba more, so much that even if his friends were mad at the situation he knew this was the right thing to do, Like i previously stated, had Asuka and Haruto became Lovers instead of staying close Gf and Bf for so long I doubt there would have been any room for Eba.

"eba taught her that" - directed at Haruto though a minor misspelling(for others reading the forum)

I assume your saying that wanting to be with the one you love is selfish, I completely disagree but ok, Eba said something like, I'll make you love me someday as long as I never give up it'll work out, I really should get a direct quote but I'm already late so I can't sorry, I feel like your really misjudging Eba again, if wanting to be with the one you love is selfish because it might hurt someone also in love with who you love, then Asuka is also selfish.
Bigspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 14:04   Link #7994
Emulator
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Spoiler for Translated chapter 142 spoiler:
Emulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 14:48   Link #7995
mangaf_cksdotcom
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
his friends have the right to get angry, but not the right to dictate his life. in haruto's situation, they know him from the start and dont want him to fail and get hurt again.

plus, they were caught surprised by his actions... a moment with eba then things became like that? it will be worse if they would support haruto and would just leave their other friend asuka crying alone even she did nothing wrong....

its not because they are childhood friends they will just tolerate his rushed decisions, but it's because they are childhood friends that they dont want him to make another possible mistake...if ur friend punched an innocent guy it is ur duty as a friend to pull him back and tell him that he was wrong and not help him beat that guy... that's why they cant support his decision... and with haruto's past, they really are fed up of his actions.. they let his selfishness slip a lot of times before, but it is more serious now.

what would the gang tell asuka? "sorry asuka, he just chose eba over u...and we support him because he is our childhood friend"... they cant be neutral, its normal to side the victim..

if u were cheated by ur partner that u really trust, u rage, u'll get depressed, get drunk, what did i do wrong? some cant even hold their anger and become violent... it would be too bad if your friends would support the guy/girl who cheated on u.. but time would help you forget it or someone would help u forget it.. this is the best for asuka now. forget that haruto who cant keep his word and find a better man..

now that haruto and eba are alone, i hope they end up happy in each others arms...but if they will just end up fighting and break up, then haruto will remember Asuka and his friends...

some people just can't understand, dont want to understand, or doesnt even have experience. hopefully, u wont be the next asuka, and worse, with no friends to support u cause they support the one who dumped u, laughing from afar...
mangaf_cksdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 15:53   Link #7996
Bigspeed
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
his friends have the right to get angry, but not the right to dictate his life. in haruto's situation, they know him from the start and dont want him to fail and get hurt again.

plus, they were caught surprised by his actions... a moment with eba then things became like that? it will be worse if they would support haruto and would just leave their other friend asuka crying alone even she did nothing wrong....

its not because they are childhood friends they will just tolerate his rushed decisions, but it's because they are childhood friends that they dont want him to make another possible mistake...if ur friend punched an innocent guy it is ur duty as a friend to pull him back and tell him that he was wrong and not help him beat that guy... that's why they cant support his decision... and with haruto's past, they really are fed up of his actions.. they let his selfishness slip a lot of times before, but it is more serious now.

what would the gang tell asuka? "sorry asuka, he just chose eba over u...and we support him because he is our childhood friend"... they cant be neutral, its normal to side the victim..

if u were cheated by ur partner that u really trust, u rage, u'll get depressed, get drunk, what did i do wrong? some cant even hold their anger and become violent... it would be too bad if your friends would support the guy/girl who cheated on u.. but time would help you forget it or someone would help u forget it.. this is the best for asuka now. forget that haruto who cant keep his word and find a better man..

now that haruto and eba are alone, i hope they end up happy in each others arms...but if they will just end up fighting and break up, then haruto will remember Asuka and his friends...

some people just can't understand, dont want to understand, or doesnt even have experience. hopefully, u wont be the next asuka, and worse, with no friends to support u cause they support the one who dumped u, laughing from afar...
"if ur friend punched an innocent guy it is ur duty as a friend to pull him back and tell him that he was wrong and not help him beat that guy... that's why they cant support his decision..."

This reasoning is terrible, how does this relate at all? I can't even see where you would go with this.

" it will be worse if they would support haruto and would just leave their other friend asuka crying alone even she did nothing wrong...."

Your right Asuka did nothing wrong, but neither did Haruto, Ditching Haruto because he found the love of his life and it ended up hurting one of their friends is just as silly as ditching Asuka, You have to be neutral or you will sever friendships, being Bias just leads to bigger splitting in the group.

"and with haruto's past, they really are fed up of his actions.. they let his selfishness slip a lot of times before, but it is more serious now."

What? When? what has he done thats selfish? its not selfish to want to be happy, and with the one you love, all I can think of is the going to tokyo without asking anyone for advice, What incidents are you referring to?

"it would be too bad if your friends would support the guy/girl who cheated on u.."
"forget that haruto who cant keep his word and find a better man.."

You consider Haruto cheating? He feel in love with Eba then he broke it off with Asuka when he could so that he didn't have to cheat on her, and can't keep his word? Your arguments aren't realistic no one can keep all their promises or never tell a lie, even if its by accident, Haruto was totally faithful too his feelings for Asuka, do you remember him running back to Disneyland to buy the new keychain because he didn't want the one bought with Eba to feel dirty, Haruto is a decent guy who fell in love with a girl who loves him back, and they both decided to accept the consequences aslong as they are together.

"what would the gang tell asuka? "sorry asuka, he just chose eba over u...and we support him because he is our childhood friend"... they cant be neutral, its normal to side the victim.."

Your example isn't being neutral, and your confusing normal with social standards, its standard that the one who got dumped will be feeling bad and they usually get the attention, but that doesn't mean you side with Asuka just because she got hurt.

"some people just can't understand, dont want to understand, or doesnt even have experience. hopefully, u wont be the next asuka, and worse, with no friends to support u cause they support the one who dumped u, laughing from afar..."

Totally different from what happened or what I'm saying should happen, and your quite hypocritical, with "some people just can't understand, dont want to understand", and also I have experience Two of my best friends had a similar situation though it was more like 1 year instead of 2, one of my other friends started calling the guy who broke up with the girl who was hurt a douchebag and kept ratting on him so i beat the shit out of him, and you know what were best friends today, this was about a year ago and he still thanks me for doing so because you know what, the flaw in all relationships either gf and bf or just good friends is trying to walk in someone elses shoes is really totally impossible and you can never be 100% sure of what their feeling/thinking.

My last point on the topic is making sure you approach all situations with a level head and the confidence to believe in yourself and the choices you make and think are the right ones.

Ah also the girl and guy i was talking about who broke up there friends again and we all still hang out, hes still dating the girl from a year ago and there planning on moving in together, I know for sure that if I hadn't reacted to my friend siding with the heartbroken girl that our group would have split up, ah though I said beat the shit out of it was more like two punchs and a bunch of yelling at him, and after I explained my POV he agreed and I apologized for hitting him and we have been good friend ever since.
Bigspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 16:13   Link #7997
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emulator View Post
Spoiler for Translated chapter 142 spoiler:
Where you get the spoilers from btw?
Spoiler for 142:
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 17:00   Link #7998
Emulator
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Analysis on Kiyomis talk with Haruto on chapter 141:

Kiyomi: (About Asuka) She said it was really hard for her. She trusted you Kirishima-Kun (why even mention that she trusted him? Is she implying that he somehow broke her trust? If so, is she referring to the break up? Is she leveraging Haruto's guilt about his decision?)
Do you remember what you told me here? You told me that "you don't love Eba anymore". Was that a lie? (rethorical question, asked in a biased way, maybe in order to set the stage for what is coming next. She is talking about something he said almost 2 years earlier - in very different circumstances - as if it was something he said yesterday)

Haruto: ... It wasn't. I really was moving on... I really did think that I wanted to date Asuka (notice how he is talking about the past, obviously implying that things have changed now. Yet Kiyomi doesn't even stop to consider his perspective, she doesn't ask him how he feels now... because she probably knows anyway. Instead she goes on)

Kiyomi: So! Go apologize to her and make up! You are just being fooled by Eba-san right now. If you calm down and think about it you'll see that you are wrong... (Really nice way to ask for explanations... she doesn't even care to listen to what he has to say. She's much more interested in telling him her opinion and that he is wrong. That would be something totally acceptable to say AFTER she has listened to his version)

Haruto: I'm sorry. This is the answer I thought long and hard about. I don't plan on changing my mind now... I don't think that I'm wrong! (He is still trying to explain himself here. He wants for Kiyomi to understand that he doesn't think he is being fooled by Eba and that his decision was not made on a whim. He thought about his feelings and he got to the conclusion that he was not in love with Asuka anymore)

Kiyomi: Wha!? So you are saying that if she got in your way, you would throw her away like garbage?! That's your carefully thought out answer?! Did she do anything to you? (this is nonsensical raging at its best... he never said anything like that, more on this later. The "did she do anything to you?" part is the best: another "guilt inducing attack", like saying "you broke up with her and she didn't deserve it at all. You are such an asshole". Once again she doesn't care to understand Haruto's feelings. It appears she only wants for him to rethink his decision and she is leveraging his guilt. Even if she is convinced that he treated Asuka like garbage because of the way he chose to break up, the break up itself could not be avoided and that is enough to prevent almost any possibility of Haruto going back to Asuka. This somewhat puts an end to Kiyomi's ambitions)

Haruto: We... well, I can't help it!! There's no way that I can date Asuka while I'm in love with Eba!!
(here Haruto is demolishing Kiyomi's previous nonsense with a direct statement that is so simple, so honest and so plainly logical that it leaves no room for any kind of rational reply. It doesn't matter if he goes after Yuzuki or not, now that he has realized his own feelings he doesn't feel like deceiving Asuka by dating her while he is in love with someone else. Arguing such a statement would be suicide and even Kiyomi can understand that)

Kiyomi: ... What the hell... I can't believe you... You are scum!! Fine, then go ahead and date her all you want!! But no one will ever obtain true happiness if they have to hurt someone else to gain it. (Kiyomi ran out of arguments while confronted with the simple truth of Haruto's previous line, but now she has learned that he is serious about his choice and that he really won't change his mind anytime soon. No point in discussing the issue any further. So she rages one last time, insulting him and shifting the focus from Haruto/Asuka to Haruto/Yuzuki and saying that curious sentence about the impossibility of being happy if you have to hurt someone else in the process... since a couple is made of two people and since a love triangle involves three, then no matter how you couple them there will always be someone who will end up hurt. Yet there are many pretty happy couples around. It's the last attack that tries to leverage Haruto's guilt and it's particularly annoying because it transforms the gift of being able to make someone happy into a responsibility)

Now, I agree with the fact that Kiyomi doesn't know the situation as well as we readers do but, as I think I have proved right now, she doesn't appear very concerned about being updated and trying to understand Haruto's perspective. She is mostly trying to get Haruto and Asuka back together or, perhaps, she is just trying to find someone to blame for what happened.
Emulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 17:01   Link #7999
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Fuck that.

Spoiler for Hell FUCK YES yes:
__________________
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 17:14   Link #8000
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Fuck that.

Spoiler for Hell FUCK YES yes:
Your wish is granted, now I want something in return

Anyone guess what she gonna do next?
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, netorare, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, shounen, slice of life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.