AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-05, 10:53   Link #20481
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Girls are going to feint when he goes Vamp in that outfit XD
Old 2011-07-05, 11:36   Link #20482
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Freaking Epic, Tsukune took out an entire auditorium of enemies in one attack. Houkuto is right, how much stronger has he become? XD
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 12:04   Link #20483
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Prob not stronger than the vampire girls, God forbid
Old 2011-07-05, 12:10   Link #20484
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Prob not stronger than the vampire girls, God forbid
Considering the fact that he's probably going to need to fight against one of them *cough* Akua *cough* I wouldn't be surprised if that would be the case. Of course, it probably isn't a huge difference, but still, in my opinion there exists a strong possibility that currently Tsukune's "overall strength" is equal with one of the vampire girls *cough* Akua *cough* .
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 12:19   Link #20485
Tachibana
タチバナ

Fairy Tale Youkai: KILL SHUZEN-SAMA'S ENEMIES!!!!!!

Tsukune: Bitch please, BAKURYUUJIN!!!!!

couldn't resist
Old 2011-07-05, 12:45   Link #20486
Xagzan

Man, what a chapter. A lot happened, that's for sure. I never expected them to meet Gyokuro this soon. Also a little surprised Aqua just let Moka be chained right next to Alucard, as it seems like that's not the safest thing to do.

We also got a little glimpse into Hokuto's motives. At the very least, we now know he might not want to destroy the human world. Gyokuro said there were 7 who opposed her speech. Tsukune, Kurumu, Fong Fong, Mizore, Yukari, Ruby. Hokuto had to be the seventh. Which I can only assume means he doesn't want a human genoice. Interesting.

And by the way, why didn't Kokoa and Gin go with them?
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 12:58   Link #20487
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Tsukune's main worries are Akua and Gyokuro, but Touhou knows how strong Akua is so he needed to train Tsukune hard enough in one month to be equal or stronger than Akua, but even after seeing a glimpse of Tsukune's power, he is definitely Akua's equal this will make for an interesting fight between him and her.
Bingo. And let's not forget that Akua has more battle experience as she was called a devil-something during the flashback with Akasha (where she saved Moka). Akua has Jigento plus her cheap phasing-avoidance skill to escape most damage, so Tsukune would need some kind of efft-piercing ability to negate it at least to some degree .

If things get worse, Tsukune might face both Akua and Kaluha as major enemies unless the remaining harem has received a powerup to - minimally - stand a chance with teaming up (eg. 2 vs 1).
/hopes for both Touhou and Mikogami to have an epic entrance eg. with a combination-sealing technique to bring the fortress to the ground or to weaken Alucard (should he awaken in the end which might be quite likely)

Asides of the battle: I would like to know more about the busdriver. He seems more important than a mere NPC-esque character, but maybe Ikeda is just good at fooling me, lol.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 13:00   Link #20488
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Man, what a chapter. A lot happened, that's for sure. I never expected them to meet Gyokuro this soon. Also a little surprised Aqua just let Moka be chained right next to Alucard, as it seems like that's not the safest thing to do.

We also got a little glimpse into Hokuto's motives. At the very least, we now know he might not want to destroy the human world. Gyokuro said there were 7 who opposed her speech. Tsukune, Kurumu, Fong Fong, Mizore, Yukari, Ruby. Hokuto had to be the seventh. Which I can only assume means he doesn't want a human genoice. Interesting.

And by the way, why didn't Kokoa and Gin go with them?
Touhou, Gin, Haji, Kokoa, Linlin, Tim-Tim and Fei-Hung and the Wong family are reinforcements.

Tenmei, Bus Driver, Lilith, Youkai Academy staff and Youkai Academy students are probably all surprise reinforcements.

I can imagine Mikogami, Lilith and the Bus Driver surprisingly showing up with Youkai Academy students, as Mikogami said in chapter 15, they need everyone to be prepared, Tsukune and the girls were no exceptions.

So i believe the reason why Mikogami hasn't had any parts in this Arc yet is because he is busy preparing the students for Youkai Academy's counterattack against Fairy Tale, like Ruby said.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-07-05 at 13:36.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 13:29   Link #20489
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Bingo. And let's not forget that Akua has more battle experience as she was called a devil-something during the flashback with Akasha (where she saved Moka). Akua has Jigento plus her cheap phasing-avoidance skill to escape most damage, so Tsukune would need some kind of efft-piercing ability to negate it at least to some degree .
That's only if he fights hard. If he fights smart, by letting Akuha exhaust herself from overusing the Jigentou, he'll have a much better chance at winning. I'm sure Touhou has deduced such a weakness, and hopefully he's told Tsukune of it. If not, he'll have a very long, hard fight ahead, as you said. Though the longer it goes, the worse it'll be for Akuha. Can't you tell I'm looking forward to her much deserved beatdown? ^^;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
If things get worse, Tsukune might face both Akua and Kaluha as major enemies unless the remaining harem has received a powerup to - minimally - stand a chance with teaming up (eg. 2 vs 1).
/hopes for both Touhou and Mikogami to have an epic entrance eg. with a combination-sealing technique to bring the fortress to the ground or to weaken Alucard (should he awaken in the end which might be quite likely)
That would be disastrous if he had to fight both of them. I'm guessing the order will go Miyabe, Kahlua, and then Akuha in Moka's holding chamber. If they fight Gyokuro right now, they're screwed. She's a master vampire who's way above their level. Hopefully they can free Moka and escape without facing her, but since she's already become aware of their presence, that may be asking for too much. We'll have to wait and see. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 13:33   Link #20490
Chris38

Well, in my opinion, it would be pretty difficult for Mikogami and Tohou Fuhai to enter the Flying Garden as easily as Tsukune's team managed to infiltrate it After all Fairy Tale's HQ has most likely been put into a state of alert, after Tsukune's team has been discovered.

Furthermore , if you think about Tsukune's attitude I think he has more to demonstrate then what he had seen n chapter 43, to the point where he might not even need further reinforcements. After all, if you think about it, you don't usually cross fists with the leader of the enemy, in the middle of their own base, say that you will rescue the hostage that the enemy needs to realize their objective, unless you're pretty confident about you're own abilities.

So, taking that into consideration I think that Tsukune's team should manage to rescue Moka no matter who Tsukune will need to fight to reach Moka.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 13:52   Link #20491
Tachibana
タチバナ

According to Yukari, the others were going to arrive later on, they're either further behind Tsukune and the gang or they're making last minute preperations for the continuing raid Fairy Tale.

However i agree with Chris38 that Fairy Tale's state of alert could be difficult for Touhou and Mikogami to get in, BUT this could be a good thing, if Fairy Tale's state of alert is concentrated on the enemy forces inside the HQ rather than preparing for reinforcements of the enemies's forces from outside, than Touhou's and Mikogami's arrival and infiltration should be easier.

From the looks of the anti-aircraft defences of Fairy Tale HQ it looks like they're manned rather than automatic, this could also be a good thing if they were to become a problem.
Old 2011-07-05, 15:04   Link #20492
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

Tsukune with powers that doesn't bite him in the ass...now we are getting somewhere.
Old 2011-07-05, 15:21   Link #20493
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHige View Post
Tsukune with powers that doesn't bite him in the ass...now we are getting somewhere.
That we know of. There's gotta be something to hold him back so the girls can take stage again. I actually hope that doesn't happen. It's about time that he kicks ass and all. I can't wait to see Inner Moka's reaction. I'm hoping for a great dere moment.
Old 2011-07-05, 15:51   Link #20494
Tachibana
タチバナ

Thats one of the moments i'm looking forward to, Ura-Moka is going to be all over Tsukune
Old 2011-07-05, 17:20   Link #20495
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
I just started reading the chapter and I noticed something rather odd. I'm not sure if it's an issue with the translation but f*** me sideways if someone can't translate a numerical value, but the first page says that the Fairy Tale HQ is floating 4000 meters over Japan. Guys, that's 4km. At a 4km altitude, anyone would be able to see it from the ground. Granted, there's ample cloud cover but what if it wasn't intentional? Anyways, it would've made more sense to me if it was 40km above Japan, but I'll continue reading.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 18:13   Link #20496
spikexp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
I just started reading the chapter and I noticed something rather odd. I'm not sure if it's an issue with the translation but f*** me sideways if someone can't translate a numerical value, but the first page says that the Fairy Tale HQ is floating 4000 meters over Japan. Guys, that's 4km. At a 4km altitude, anyone would be able to see it from the ground. Granted, there's ample cloud cover but what if it wasn't intentional? Anyways, it would've made more sense to me if it was 40km above Japan, but I'll continue reading.
... "Floating in the skies 4,000 meters above japan, this stronghold is protected by a barrier making it impossible to be seen or sensed by anything from the human world."

... Don't tell me you miss that...
spikexp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 18:20   Link #20497
iNhuman

Hmm... Tsukune used his left hand, not right... Maybe because of the holy lock... I think there will be situation where he will strike will his right and the lock will be crushed!
Old 2011-07-05, 19:11   Link #20498
Tachibana
タチバナ

We definitely haven't seen the last of Tsukune's Shinso power, this is only the beginning, so i have to say that something will happen to that Holy Lock, i don't have a doubt in my mind

I can't wait till that happens..., but it's worth the wait because i wanna see the current Tsukune in action, before he needs his Shinso powers.
Old 2011-07-05, 20:09   Link #20499
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Theoretically speaking, The lock shouldn't matter anymore since Tsukune's body had been changed to be something that can handle the Youki.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 20:10   Link #20500
ageangel

awesome 43..haha..
NOw i can't wait for the next chapter!
how long will it be of waiting?!?!..lol
ageangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire