AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-07-05, 00:59   Link #4801
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
Given his comment during the Yui-arc bodyswap, I'd say he's been playing eroge at least.
I am sure he doesn't play those kind of BL games. He doesn't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Huh good point. Why are you so interested in her anyway? She's not a loli......muahahaha
She's cute, and is the other part of the package with Ayumi. If she has a goddess, I wants her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Godsend.
Please teach me how to properly flirting with a loli, Kami-sama.
Because of their small size, you can do anything you want to a loli without any substantial resistan- *IS SHOT*
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 01:09   Link #4802
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Because of their small size, you can do anything you want to a loli without any substantial resistan- *IS SHOT*
*Shoots SaintessHeart mercilessly with her USAS-12 Daewoo, then chops the body up using a chainsaw.*
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 01:18   Link #4803
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
*Shoots SaintessHeart mercilessly with her USAS-12 Daewoo, then chops the body up using a chainsaw.*
What? I was comparing a loli to a tsundere, who would kick, bite, and throw a FPMP in your face if you hug her!

A loli is different. She's adorable, cute, and fits nicely into your arms!
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 01:19   Link #4804
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 22
Sorry Saintess, as of chapter 149 you must rescind all rights to Shiori and her loli goddess by court of law or face charges from 30 years to life in prison .
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 01:53   Link #4805
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Sorry Saintess, as of chapter 149 you must rescind all rights to Shiori and her loli goddess by court of law or face charges from 30 years to life in prison .
I don't dummy. If the goddess possesses Shiori, it is fine because Shiori is above 16.

It is only the goddess who's loli, not the vessel.

P.S If Mercury is Miyako then mmmmmmmm.....
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 02:03   Link #4806
TNT8
Lolicon-slayer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dont know, dont care.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I don't dummy. If the goddess possesses Shiori, it is fine because Shiori is above 16.

It is only the goddess who's loli, not the vessel.

P.S If Mercury is Miyako then mmmmmmmm.....
Somebody please take care this perverted lolicon..
Chap 150 will continue Shiori arc right?
TNT8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 02:09   Link #4807
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT8 View Post
Somebody please take care this perverted lolicon..
Chap 150 will continue Shiori arc right?
I am not a lolicon. The real ones are all the Elsie fans (Vanish, Meo, etc).

*runs*

150 will probably be the last of Shiori's arc where the loli goddess' name is revealed. I can't wait for all the goddesses to get together - it would be interesting to see their interactions with each other. Shiori's goddess will probably click well with Mars as an imouto-neechan relationship (the former's support for Mars to be with Keima, perceiving it as the strong must protect the weak and the weak must submit to the strong), while Diana and Apollo will probably have the tsukkomi-boke routine.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 02:19   Link #4808
TNT8
Lolicon-slayer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dont know, dont care.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I am not a lolicon. The real ones are all the Elsie fans (Vanish, Meo, etc).

*runs*
WTH??? I gonna kill this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
150 will probably be the last of Shiori's arc where the loli goddess' name is revealed. I can't wait for all the goddesses to get together - it would be interesting to see their interactions with each other. Shiori's goddess will probably click well with Mars as an imouto-neechan relationship (the former's support for Mars to be with Keima, perceiving it as the strong must protect the weak and the weak must submit to the strong), while Diana and Apollo will probably have the tsukkomi-boke routine.
Yeah, and then all of the goddess will slash Keima with their divine punishment.
Shiori can have Keima head.
Loli goddess: why mama holding papa head?
Shiori: So that we can be together.

By the way RHS have new banner.
Spoiler for New banner:
TNT8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 03:23   Link #4809
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I don't dummy. If the goddess possesses Shiori, it is fine because Shiori is above 16.

It is only the goddess who's loli, not the vessel.

P.S If Mercury is Miyako then mmmmmmmm.....
But when the goddess possesses Shiori her body changes too! A court of a law will not stand for this!
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 18:04   Link #4810
black_star
How should i say it?
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Declassified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
But when the goddess possesses Shiori her body changes too! A court of a law will not stand for this!
body changes? Lol,that would just like shiemi (she got the same seiyuu, lol) in aoex
__________________
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice! - Doquixote Doflamingo

MAL Twitter
black_star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 19:23   Link #4811
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Age: 33
Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
While I'm liking the convergence of matching personalities of Shiori and her divine companion, I wonder if it would have been better to have someone who had the oppostie attitude... If only to lessen the insulin shock their combination is causing. Too bad Diana seems to have filled that character niche.
__________________
Myssa Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 19:29   Link #4812
SilverSyko
The Anti-Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSyko
Well, when Shiori's in goddess form she talks significantly more than she normally does.

That could count as a contrast I suppose?
__________________
SilverSyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 22:00   Link #4813
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In front of my computer
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Duo Maxwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
What? I was comparing a loli to a tsundere, who would kick, bite, and throw a FPMP in your face if you hug her!

A loli is different. She's adorable, cute, and fits nicely into your arms!
Hmmm.....?
Does Kugimiya Rie remind you of something?
__________________
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 01:02   Link #4814
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Oh damn now I'm seriously beginning to like Shiori, damn you Loli goddess... She was tooo cute in this chapter.
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 10:10   Link #4815
S4NG4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT8 View Post
Yeah, and then all of the goddess will slash Keima with their divine punishment.
Shiori can have Keima head.
Loli goddess: why mama holding papa head?
Shiori: So that we can be together.
Why did this reminds me with Sekai.
S4NG4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 22:18   Link #4816
gaurun
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
after chapter 149.. suddenly TWGOK become romantic story for me
I like the scene where keima hold Shiori and kiss her on the cheeks.
gaurun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 00:06   Link #4817
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by S4NG4 View Post
Why did this reminds me with Sekai.
Because I think that was the point.

Well here we are guys, 5 goddess. It is also highly implied that the last one is within Ayumi or Chihiro too. Honestly I'm kinda disappointed. The reasoning behind why they are all within past targets is just barely acceptable for me but Wakaki is gonna have to give me a lot reasoning. I just don't get why he would past such a great chance to introduced new characters or give background ones a bigger role. (I'm looking at you Miyako)
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 00:52   Link #4818
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
What? I was comparing a loli to a tsundere, who would kick, bite, and throw a FPMP in your face if you hug her!

A loli is different. She's adorable, cute, and fits nicely into your arms!

What about a loli tsundere?

My understanding is that there are actually quite a lot of them and they tend to be twice as violent and vicious as normal tsundere.

I'd threaten to kill you too, but going by your statement above you're likely to be killed by a loli tsundere Shana clone, so I won't waste any energy on it.
__________________

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 03:07   Link #4819
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Hmmm.....?
Does Kugimiya Rie remind you of something?
A loli tsundere is a tsundere first and a loli second, therefore she is a tsundere by default, not loli. I was referring to sweet and cute little lolis like Sophie from ToG and Mikan from ToLoveRu.

Therefore, I'll have the loli goddess too.

And maybe some from the cast of Ryokyubu but I haven't had the time to start watching that yet.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 05:51   Link #4820
KyriaL
You are Reading this!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In the study room
at last Shiori's goddess arc started to move forward at full speed, why does Shiori always seem so Huggable?
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.