AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-07-11, 01:45   Link #41
endarion88
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gensokio
Age: 26
than when is that she actually join "side" whit taito and others?
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 03:16   Link #42
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
You can't really ascribe joining sides to her....
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 04:34   Link #43
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
announcement: I'm also done with chapter 10 of the manga. It will probably take a week or two while the editors, proofers, and typesetters are at it. translating manga is such a breeze compared to the LNs.
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 05:16   Link #44
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
wait, what's with this title?
《月》が揺れるプールサイド

and based on the episode titles, episode 5 will conclude volume 2. I'm a little relieved since this means they won't be doing 6 volumes in one cour. Likely 4 volumes. Now, all we need are the VAs for Serge, Hasga, and Cross.
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 05:52   Link #45
endarion88
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gensokio
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
You can't really ascribe joining sides to her....
hum than can you tell when she's not longer an "enemy"? ( for enemy i mean she's not forced in some dark plot against himea)
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 05:52   Link #46
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
wait, what's with this title?
《月》が揺れるプールサイド
They trying to throw a swimming pool setting in to vol 2 obviously...
__________________

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2011-07-11 at 07:55.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 07:06   Link #47
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
I think, this novel is really good..
a good story...and a good plot..
i hope,the manga is going to continue....
Thanks Larethian for the translation...
you, is the one,that influenced me to see the anime :The legend of legendary Heroes, beacause i see the translation of novel...thanks
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 13:06   Link #48
Flames
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
So does Gekkou and Taito relationship improved as the light novels move on or do they stay the same?
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 13:11   Link #49
mayumi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
rather than taito, himea and haruka, i am more interested in gekkou and mirai. anyone share any info on mirai especially?
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 13:50   Link #50
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Tell me and then we'll both know o__O
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
announcement: I'm also done with chapter 10 of the manga. It will probably take a week or two while the editors, proofers, and typesetters are at it. translating manga is such a breeze compared to the LNs.
@bold: You, sir, are awesome. Many thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
wait, what's with this title?
《月》が揺れるプールサイド


and based on the episode titles, episode 5 will conclude volume 2. I'm a little relieved since this means they won't be doing 6 volumes in one cour. Likely 4 volumes. Now, all we need are the VAs for Serge, Hasga, and Cross.
@bold: Guess they're gonna try their shot at throwing a pool, i.e. swimsuit episode, into the mix.

That aside, four volumes for this season, you say? I would've opted for three myself, but it's certainly better than trying to cram in six volumes worth, that's for certain. So, not counting the crossover thirteenth and this likely "pool" episode, that will be eleven pertaining to the main storyline then.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 20:09   Link #51
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
rather than taito, himea and haruka, i am more interested in gekkou and mirai. anyone share any info on mirai especially?
Daughter of Skrud, Demon goddess of lightning. Supposedly one of the most powerful demons out there according to Skrud. Apart from that, she's usually just running around annoying Gekkou...I think their interactions are pretty sweet though.

Gekkou and Taito's relationship does improve. Although one can hardly tell of course since it is Gekkou...
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 20:31   Link #52
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
rather than taito, himea and haruka, i am more interested in gekkou and mirai. anyone share any info on mirai especially?
for trivia, she also likes manga and Dr. Pepper. and she is totally gone up there.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
So does Gekkou and Taito relationship improved as the light novels move on or do they stay the same?
Gekkou is a tsundere. they just argue a lot, but no bad blood or anything.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
That aside, four volumes for this season, you say? I would've opted for three myself, but it's certainly better than trying to cram in six volumes worth, that's for certain. So, not counting the crossover thirteenth and this likely "pool" episode, that will be eleven pertaining to the main storyline then.
the pool may be a mere shift in location or re-engineered version of some parts of volume 2.
they won't end at volume 3, I can't remember what happened in volume 3, except for:
1. Tenma chasing Taito and Himea carried over from volume 2 end; Gekkou meeting Tenma
2. Himea tries to control Liir (Holy Ground of Miyasaka High) but failed.
3. Taito went to Edeluka's dimension to get his wish granted.
4. Haruka got kidnapped, and in the end the student council set off to find her.
so they need to resolve the kidnapping in volume 4. this is great because volume 3 is a setup volume and lacks action. and volume 4 is full of it, so the last 4 episodes would be the best (hopefully). ending the cour with volume 3 would be unwise.

and if I were Zexcs, I will end episode 2 when Taito uses up his last life.
__________________

Last edited by larethian; 2011-07-11 at 20:47.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 21:14   Link #53
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
for trivia, she also likes manga and Dr. Pepper. and she is totally gone up there.
But ... but MAMA SAID MIRAI IS SUPER STRONGGGGGGGGGGG (,,#゚Д゚):∴;'・,;`:ゴルァ!!
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 21:25   Link #54
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
But ... but MAMA SAID MIRAI IS SUPER STRONGGGGGGGGGGG (,,#゚Д゚):∴;'・,;`:ゴルァ!!
That's not gone up there...that's just having a low IQ....

Also, how the heck do you all generate all this ASCII art...
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 21:49   Link #55
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Tell me and then we'll both know o__O
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
the pool may be a mere shift in location or re-engineered version of some parts of volume 2.
they won't end at volume 3, I can't remember what happened in volume 3, except for:
1. Tenma chasing Taito and Himea carried over from volume 2 end; Gekkou meeting Tenma
2. Himea tries to control Liir (Holy Ground of Miyasaka High) but failed.
3. Taito went to Edeluka's dimension to get his wish granted.
4. Haruka got kidnapped, and in the end the student council set off to find her.
so they need to resolve the kidnapping in volume 4. this is great because volume 3 is a setup volume and lacks action. and volume 4 is full of it, so the last 4 episodes would be the best (hopefully). ending the cour with volume 3 would be unwise.

and if I were Zexcs, I will end episode 2 when Taito uses up his last life.
If that is indeed the case, I'm honestly a bit surprised that they would limit Hinata's screen time to only about one episode.

Picking up from where Episode 1 ended, we already know that they're going to show how Himea and Taito were separated as children. In addition to that, the essentials of what viewers need to see are:

1. Hinata and Gekkou's childhood, otherwise the fight with Hinata isn't going to make any sense on Gekkou's side.
2. A decent glimpse at how Gekkou and Mirai met. ZEXCS seems to be explaining how Taito and Himea met well enough, so I'd be surprised if they didn't do anything with them.

And then, of course, the fight with Taito and Gekkou, Taito receiving his flame from Himea, and then the all-out fight with Hinata. Trying to cram all that into one episode is going to be a tight fit, no doubt about it. If it were me, I might cut off Episode 2 at the fight with Hinata having just begun, spend about half of Episode 3 concluding that and the end of Volume 1 and then move onto the beginning of Volume 2.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 02:25   Link #56
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
volume 8 cover:



Riine = super moe ~! The twintail-con in me is striking ~!
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 02:26   Link #57
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
volume 8 cover:



Riine = super moe ~! The twintail-con in me is striking ~!
Stroke induced. Major haemorrhaging in brain commencing....
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 02:36   Link #58
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
since the manga art is nicer, I can't wait for the manga version, though it will probably take another year or so to have Riine debut.
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 03:35   Link #59
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Nice title too....Matsuri setting?
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 04:53   Link #60
endarion88
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gensokio
Age: 26
someone can meke a summary of volume 7 please? also this Riine is friend or foe?

Last edited by endarion88; 2011-07-14 at 06:52.
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.