AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-07-14, 20:55   Link #4021
Amagetu
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Even if the stereotypical, she throws her sword down dives at him and he comes to his senses and overthrows the Snake moron ending happened.

I'd still be happy
Amagetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 21:02   Link #4022
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Well, with Shana attempting to use the power of love to try to get Yuji to come to his senses seems to be top priority on her list. Seeing how desperate Shana is trying to persuade Yuji will probably snap him out of Snake's unison control. Then again, he could still be going with Snake's plans to create a new world dedicated to Tomogaras and leaving Shana's attempts futile.
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: TheEroKing
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 21:05   Link #4023
Amagetu
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Ahhh, I missed that part, how did she try to use love?
Amagetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 21:09   Link #4024
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
During when Snake tried to gain his original form back (Giganto Snake Activate!). When Shana and Yuji were fighting on his original body, Shana confessed her love for Yuji hoping to bring him back to his sense. But was interrupted when his original form reached the surface, scaring the Flame Hazes that were in a giant battle with Bal Masqué to (I believe Hong Kong?) to devise a new strategy to counterattack. I believe this was in volume 18.

I believe that was how it went, my brain is a bit fuzzy on things.
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: TheEroKing
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 21:09   Link #4025
Amagetu
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Ahh, I can almost guarantee the stereotypical I love you, combined with a hug or a kiss would work... Anything to stop a bad ending D:
Amagetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 00:07   Link #4026
SakaiYuji
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Sorry for the late reply (was sleeping). Anyways this is the link i was talking about.
http://yamishin.wordpress.com/2010/0...of-the-answer/
SakaiYuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 00:20   Link #4027
Amagetu
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I hate you Sakai Yuji, now I want all of the volumes translated for me to read... Screw you..

On a lighter note, Shana said she would defeat Hebi and definitely bring Yuji back, this just makes me have good hopes for this being the ending, I doubt Shana will fail on that promise, she said it with all of her heart.
Amagetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 02:15   Link #4028
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Spoiler for Text:

Last edited by Sleep_ping; 2011-07-15 at 03:34.
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 06:09   Link #4029
SakaiYuji
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amagetu View Post
I hate you Sakai Yuji, now I want all of the volumes translated for me to read... Screw you..

On a lighter note, Shana said she would defeat Hebi and definitely bring Yuji back, this just makes me have good hopes for this being the ending, I doubt Shana will fail on that promise, she said it with all of her heart.
Well thanks, haha well so do I..
I doubt SNS will have a bad ending since all seasons had a good ending. But who knows.
SakaiYuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 08:49   Link #4030
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: a room full of despair
Age: 25
*sigh* I wonder when we'll get any news on the final novel
__________________
HEY GUYS BE NICE AND VISIT MY BLOG WILL YA?
Latest Update:
Spring 2011 Impressions (part1)
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 20:10   Link #4031
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amagetu View Post
Ahh, I can almost guarantee the stereotypical I love you, combined with a hug or a kiss would work... Anything to stop a bad ending D:
Um, no...

Spoiler for love's probably not gonna work:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 22:10   Link #4032
Amagetu
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I see, thanks for the information, it's good to learn. :]


I saw that Yuji went on a rage when Wilhelmina tried to force Shana into giving up on Yuji.

I have a few questions if anyone knows about this as I only managed to find vague summaries or just ended up at dead ends.

How come Wilhelmina was trying to get Shana to give up on Yuji?

How was she trying to "forcefully make her"?

How did Yuji rage? (What actually happened and he just went berserk)?

How did shana respond to this?


If anyone can answer those or just some of them in a descriptive way it would be nice, if anyone knows an actual summary or translation of that specific part it would be nicer.

Thankyou!

Last edited by Amagetu; 2011-07-16 at 00:55.
Amagetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 04:38   Link #4033
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amagetu View Post
I see, thanks for the information, it's good to learn. :]


I saw that Yuji went on a rage when Wilhelmina tried to force Shana into giving up on Yuji.

I have a few questions if anyone knows about this as I only managed to find vague summaries or just ended up at dead ends.

How come Wilhelmina was trying to get Shana to give up on Yuji?

How was she trying to "forcefully make her"?

How did Yuji rage? (What actually happened and he just went berserk)?

How did shana respond to this?


If anyone can answer those or just some of them in a descriptive way it would be nice, if anyone knows an actual summary or translation of that specific part it would be nicer.

Thankyou!
See Vol9 Ch4 for details. Here's some quick answers:

1) Wilhemina is afraid Shana is getting soft, and she can no longer be the 'perfect flame haze' like she was raised to be.

2) Wilhemina tried to kill Yuji, ie eliminate him and let others forget about him.

3) On the verge of death Yuji took out Blutsauger (stored in a bookmark thanks to Margery) and in his panic stabbed Wilhemina and poured a lot of Power of Existence into the attack. Blutsauger's power freed Yuji from Wilhemina's hold and allowed Shana to intervene. The damage looked serious but Wilhemina said she's not too badly hurt.

4) Shana was angry enough to slap Yuji and left a mark on his face.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 09:25   Link #4034
Amagetu
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
See Vol9 Ch4 for details. Here's some quick answers:

1) Wilhemina is afraid Shana is getting soft, and she can no longer be the 'perfect flame haze' like she was raised to be.

2) Wilhemina tried to kill Yuji, ie eliminate him and let others forget about him.

3) On the verge of death Yuji took out Blutsauger (stored in a bookmark thanks to Margery) and in his panic stabbed Wilhemina and poured a lot of Power of Existence into the attack. Blutsauger's power freed Yuji from Wilhemina's hold and allowed Shana to intervene. The damage looked serious but Wilhemina said she's not too badly hurt.

4) Shana was angry enough to slap Yuji and left a mark on his face.
That part was edited heavily in the anime correct?
Amagetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 09:26   Link #4035
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Yeah. There is an image where Yuji goes berserking in the light novels, that's the image when he goes ballistic on Wilhemina. In the anime, they took out #3, and 4 leaving Yuji in our opinion to still be a wuss of a male lead.
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: TheEroKing
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 09:58   Link #4036
Amagetu
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Do you know Japanese or is this from personal research?
Amagetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 14:07   Link #4037
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
What if I said both? I've read all 202 pages of this thread and memorized the majority of the posts here. While at the same time still studying some of my Japanese reading flaws.
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: TheEroKing
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 17:49   Link #4038
Amagetu
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Oh! Thats pretty amazing. Well thanks for answering the questions anyway, Hope the new season sticks closely to the novel, at least in terms of key parts this time.

:]
Amagetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 18:15   Link #4039
Dark Wing
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amagetu View Post
Oh! Thats pretty amazing.
Yea Hooves and Flere over there is one of our most loyal Shana fans and has been a big help here for new comers sticking to the thread months after the seasons ended.
__________________
Dark Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 20:22   Link #4040
Yuffy
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: In a magical world of Flame Haze, Tomogara, Mages, Gods, and Demons all together
Send a message via MSN to Yuffy
Ah then I wonder if they can help me with this, first I'll just say this. Hi! I'm new to the forums. ^^ (Just finished registering 10 min ago and everything in profile but sig just a second ago)

I was wondering if I can get links to all the volumes of the novel( pm or not ). I finished watching the anime a while ago(by that I mean 3 hours ago) and I was reading around the internet to find that the anime left out a lot of certain things. So I kind of want the actual and full content and REALLY want to know what happens after season 2( I know season 3 is out in fall but still T.T ) so um, yeah, thats my reason. Anyone can help? Please and thank you. ^^ I've read this thread for a couple pages and I was under the assumption that this thread has english translated versions of these novels, unless everyone here knows how to read japanese kanjis and the like.
Yuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.