AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-07-14, 01:23   Link #2001
rocket
Senior and Demented
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Well I quite enjoyed the end. Cordellia's sword skills gave me a bit of a "WTF Yoda ?!" moment, but overall I was moved and pleased.

But... could a novel reader please enlighten me as to what army Kujo was supposed to be serving in? Looked like Soviet uniforms. There were some tanks that looked suspiciously like T-34/85s there in the snow for a bit. Is Japan supposed to be a member of the Soviet Union instead of invading it in this alternate timeline?
__________________
rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 10:43   Link #2002
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Yeah, two weeks after the final episode aired I've finally got around to finishing the second half... And...And... Sigh... It would had been fine if I had disliked or hated it... But nooooo~ I just had to get emotionally attached to the characters...>.>

Goddamnit...

I could deal with that too... Except then I learn that the Light Novel's ending is literally around the corner as well...

Goddamnit...

At least it was a happy ending... It could really had turn out for the worse... But at least it was a happy ending...

Goddamnit...

(I think I still have some residue emo left...)
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 15:21   Link #2003
Kyuu
=^^=
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 42° 10' N (Latitude) 87° 33' W (Longitude)
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

(I think I still have some residue emo left...)
Don't kill yourself, man.

Now, let's see. What makes Victorique so charming?

Add a mix of brilliance and a cute gothic lolita appearance. Plus, sinister circumstances controlled by characters beyond her, with her ability to actually "flow" through these with grace.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 18:10   Link #2004
Chaos2Frozen
"Where mah Justice go?!"
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Asylum beyond the Mirror
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
Don't kill yourself, man.
Goodbye cruel world!

Don't worry, I slept it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
Now, let's see. What makes Victorique so charming?

Add a mix of brilliance and a cute gothic lolita appearance. Plus, sinister circumstances controlled by characters beyond her, with her ability to actually "flow" through these with grace.
Don't kid yourself It's because of Aoi Yuki making grunting noises and stuttering voices
__________________
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-10, 08:40   Link #2005
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Aoi Yuki making grunting noises and stuttering voices
Bring me to that part please? I didnt notice it. That pink/purple light...i thought is someone who is forgotten in the other universe...but i guess i am wrong
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-23, 09:54   Link #2006
Bloodone
The Devil Who Loves Metal
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lithuania
I'm speechless...
Being a big fan of lots of fighting and weekly creations such as Bleach or Fairy Tail even I must say that...
Hands Down, one of the best things I saw in my whole life. I was stunned and I delayed to watch the ending as much as I could, because I knew I will feel sad to realize it is over (even though I loved it, it was a happy one and in the line that I'm watching my stuff, good ending was necessary to not start thinking evil things of the world that shows it's really full of depression. )
So thanks Bones and thanks you guys for keeping this thread active all through the series. I don't talk much, but it was awesome to read everyone's opinions.
__________________

http://newauthor-takumo.blogspot.com/
Check out the in progress novel being written not in Japan, but being made with a lot of effort and a pretty good chance of making it there some day...
Bloodone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 03:56   Link #2007
billborden
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pacific Northwest
Age: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishe View Post
They could have had the KujoXVictorique part be more impactful by having that part with Kujo be a delusion he was having because the lower section of his body had actually been blown off and he was dying. This wouldn't have needed to be shown, but when Roget handed the letters to Victorique, they could have panned out and shown him speaking to her without sound followed by Victorique collapsing, crying. Then had her sail "out to sea" with the loss of her "heart". They already had potential symbolism of them dying with the pictures from the book disappearing. I don't know that I would have liked the ending more, but that was the direction I thought they were heading when I first saw Roget handing her the letters.
What is this fetish with tragic endings
Let them have their happy ending; god knows they deserve it.
__________________
billborden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 04:51   Link #2008
YuriEcchiGirl
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: England, UK
This series reminds me a lot of Rozen Maiden to an extent, and I liked that series a lot
__________________
YuriEcchiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-17, 23:08   Link #2009
Fidelix
Berserker
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Brasil
Send a message via MSN to Fidelix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post
22 and 23 were masterpieces. 24 probably did need to be a bit longer but making it into another episode would have just been drawn out. I'm actually impressed. This was probably the 2nd best ending I've seen from any Bones series.
Can you say what is the 1st best ending? Please don't describe it, just say the name of the anime ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket View Post
Well I quite enjoyed the end. Cordellia's sword skills gave me a bit of a "WTF Yoda ?!" moment, but overall I was moved and pleased.

But... could a novel reader please enlighten me as to what army Kujo was supposed to be serving in? Looked like Soviet uniforms. There were some tanks that looked suspiciously like T-34/85s there in the snow for a bit. Is Japan supposed to be a member of the Soviet Union instead of invading it in this alternate timeline?
I'm wondering the same thing.

I really enjoyed this series.
Fidelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 07:44   Link #2010
Morisato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Isn't the development a little too fast in the first episode? Kujo's only known Victorique for 2 days (without much interaction) and he feels the need to help her reclaim the "credit" that Grevil took? As well as going on a boat trip with her?

The manga made more sense since Victorique actually saved Kujo from being wrongly accused and arrested so I can understand his gratitude. And they had time to bond and know each other.

Is the Light Novel like how the anime was depicted?
Morisato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 19:04   Link #2011
Kakkou
18歳腐った(?)少年
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morisato View Post
Is the Light Novel like how the anime was depicted?
No, the anime did a weird move by making Kujo meet Victorique for the first time in this arc when they've actually already known each other from the start of the story. The arc that comes after this is actually the first time they meet, which isn't the case in the anime, of course.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic101701_1.gif
Panel taken from here (NSFW-ish). Translation/type by some /a/non.
Kakkou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 19:54   Link #2012
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the Philippines
Read the manga, Morisato. They ordered the first arc more appropriately there.
__________________
Marcus' Handpicked!
Autumn 2014: Log Horizon S2, Amagi Brilliant Park and Fate/Stay Night (2014).
Summer 2014: Hanayamata, Rail Wars!, Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?, Sabagebu!, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Hanamonogatari.


Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 36. Completed: 214. Plan to watch: 33.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 19:28   Link #2013
Myname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
This anime isn't bad but seems overrated. A lot of things in this show are contradictory or doesn't make much sense. Not to mention all the asspull mysteries that solve themselves. I find a lot of the criminal motives to be pretty stupid as well.

1. The ship arc. Why didn't the girl just kill all the old guys when she drugged them during dinner if she just wanted revenge? Don't know why she bothered leaving weapons in there and recreating the "game" and risking her own life (she invited the psychopath actor too). Why the psychopath actor did a complete 180 for some reason and started going Shining on them (He became a mindless beast). If he wanted to kill them all, he had plenty of chances... what was the point of faking his death with the tennis ball?

2. The whole Gray Wolves arc. Like why were 3 random guys going to the village with Kujou and Victorique in the first place when they could only go in with Victorique's invitation? The motives and way that one thief killed the other 2 was stupid. They way the maid confessed to the crime and how she subsequently got loose and burned down half the village. How no one helpd Victorique pull up Kujou.

3. During the alchemist arc, Grevil warns Kujou that if Victorique wanted to solve the mystery, he should stop her because it's dangerous. Next ep. Victorique figures it out and tells Kujou to call Grevil so they can investigate the tower. Why would he calmly go with them when he warned them not to?

4. In the Blue Rose arc, how did Antasia have enough money to get a carriage and how did she have enough strength with her boney arms/leg manage to "kidnap" Kujou? Rather, why did she run away from Kujou in the first place and hide herself behind the boxes? I thought she ran away but no, she waited till Kujou came back with police and then left again before she escaped. How did Kujou even manage to get into the room at the top floor with all the valuables (wtf are the locks) and then later to the basement storage. What's with the security at this place?

5. What the hell was the point of "locking" Victorique in the tower at Beelzebub Island and then subsequently telling (encouraging even) Kujou to go rescue Victorique? In fact, she wasn't even locked in there since Kujou could easily open the door without breaking anything. Then they leisurely stroll around the carnival. To lure her mother out? He didn't do a good job at that... and I don't know why he needs her anyways.

What was the point of the Marquis disgusing himself, riding the train, just to talk to Kujou (Coincidentally Kujou chooses the correct train room)? Why did he even flood Beelzebub Island?

6. Coco Rose arc, coincidentally there's a picture of Lulu right next to Cordelia and Kujou has an epiphany to research Lulu. Why did the King bother to make a grave and tombstone for Lulu when her death is supposed to be a secret? The whole mass recruiting of a blonde hair, blue eyed secretary immediately after Coco supposedly died was just stupid. You'd think they search for a double in secret.

7. Why Kujou randomly chases/stalks other people.

8. Avril's subplot didn't have much closure.

9. Twin Roscoes seem to have come out of nowhere. Also the large gust of wind back in 21 made no sense. It wasn't just smoke since it caused quite a lot of visible damage.

10. Does nobody ever visit the damn library? There's a huge tower library with hundreds of thousands of books and the only one ever there is Victorique. They never even explained why Victorique went from living in a dungeon to having a little house in the middle of a bush maze and having the library all to herself. The Marquis doesn't seem to make much of an effort to really confine her since there have been at least 2-3 occasions where she left the school grounds herself.

11. How did Victorique manage to save evil Roscoe from that REALLY HIGH cliff (how did he even survive that fall?) and still manage to get to the ship on time? And no real explanation as to how her hair went silver (did she dye it? Where did she get the dye from?).

What I'm noticing is that a lot of these places do not have locks or guards anywhere and a lot of coincidences (not the good kind). A lot of these things don't have logical reasons.
Myname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 20:17   Link #2014
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the Philippines
Quote:
Why didn't the girl just kill all the old guys when she drugged them during dinner if she just wanted revenge? Don't know why she bothered leaving weapons in there and recreating the "game" and risking her own life (she invited the psychopath actor too). Why the psychopath actor did a complete 180 for some reason and started going Shining on them (He became a mindless beast). If he wanted to kill them all, he had plenty of chances... what was the point of faking his death with the tennis ball?
She wants to kill those people who mistreated her ten years ago by letting them suffer the same fate she had. As for Ned Baxter, you already mentioned the reason: he is a psychopath. This kind of people often have a calm side and a violent side; the question is when the violent side would manifest.

Quote:
Like why were 3 random guys going to the village with Kujou and Victorique in the first place when they could only go in with Victorique's invitation? The motives and way that one thief killed the other 2 was stupid. They way the maid confessed to the crime and how she subsequently got loose and burned down half the village. How no one helpd Victorique pull up Kujou.
The invitation is through the newspaper, not a letter like in the Queen Berry Arc. By analogy, it's like an open house day for Saillune.

Derek's motives for killing Alan and Raoul not clear enough? The three wanted to loot Saillune's riches and Derek wants it all for himself.

Harminia was already mentally unstable, so what she did was actually in-character.

As for Kujo not being helped out by anyone else, I still need to check how the novels handled this part, but the manga also depicts that Victorique was the only person who could save Kujo; probably, the others were too far away from Kujo at the scene.

Quote:
During the alchemist arc, Grevil warns Kujou that if Victorique wanted to solve the mystery, he should stop her because it's dangerous. Next ep. Victorique figures it out and tells Kujou to call Grevil so they can investigate the tower. Why would he calmly go with them when he warned them not to?
Grevil's warning is actually from himself, and not under anyone's orders. Kazuya deliberately disobeys Grevil and instead leaves Victorique to handle the case nonetheless. Grevil is helpless to stop them (Marquis Albert probably even wanted Victorique to go with the case).

Quote:
In the Blue Rose arc, how did Antasia have enough money to get a carriage and how did she have enough strength with her boney arms/leg manage to "kidnap" Kujou? Rather, why did she run away from Kujou in the first place and hide herself behind the boxes? I thought she ran away but no, she waited till Kujou came back with police and then left again before she escaped. How did Kujou even manage to get into the room at the top floor with all the valuables (wtf are the locks) and then later to the basement storage. What's with the security at this place?
The fare probably is irrelevant, if you consider that Anastasia probably pleaded help from the carriage driver.

Anastasia's strength is all fueled by instinct and adrenaline.

This one is easy; she doesn't know Kazuya. In Anastasia's eyes, everyone is a possible enemy. She later discovered that Kazuya is not involved with her abduction, so

Security will be counter-productive for Garnier. Security is for very valuable stuff, and focusing on a single room for high-level security is gonna get the authorities wondering eventually.

Quote:
What the hell was the point of "locking" Victorique in the tower at Beelzebub Island and then subsequently telling (encouraging even) Kujou to go rescue Victorique? In fact, she wasn't even locked in there since Kujou could easily open the door without breaking anything. Then they leisurely stroll around the carnival. To lure her mother out? He didn't do a good job at that... and I don't know why he needs her anyways.

What was the point of the Marquis disgusing himself, riding the train, just to talk to Kujou (Coincidentally Kujou chooses the correct train room)? Why did he even flood Beelzebub Island?
The Marquis locked Victorique on the tower because he believes that exposing the human brain to high altitudes can increase IQ points. (Don't ask me how, he's supposed to be an occultist, not a science wizard.) Victorique's not even considered a prisoner. Grevil asks Kazuya's help without the Marquis' permission. As for luring Cordelia out, it's irrelevant; Cordelia even tries to keep herself away from Victorique because she knows they will be in trouble if even they meet.

As for the Marquis deciding to assume a disguise, it is to allow himself to blend in with the participants. Can't just waltz in there as the Marquis because he is high-profile man, and he will just probably interrupt the occasion.

Quote:
Coco Rose arc, coincidentally there's a picture of Lulu right next to Cordelia and Kujou has an epiphany to research Lulu. Why did the King bother to make a grave and tombstone for Lulu when her death is supposed to be a secret? The whole mass recruiting of a blonde hair, blue eyed secretary immediately after Coco supposedly died was just stupid. You'd think they search for a double in secret.
Lulu's death is no longer needed to be a secret since her purpose is to create a scenario in which Queen Coco Rose dies several years after her apparent death.

The search for the double is a secret. There are no reports of a hiring for "a certain body double", just a hiring for a "secretary".

Quote:
Why Kujou randomly chases/stalks other people.
That's part of his character. You can't question that anymore.

Quote:
Avril's subplot didn't have much closure.
It closed enough for me as it is, unless you want them to look for Avril's grandfather, wherever he is right now.

Quote:
Twin Roscoes seem to have come out of nowhere. Also the large gust of wind back in 21 made no sense. It wasn't just smoke since it caused quite a lot of visible damage.
This probably requires a rewatch. I'm sure there are instances when Brian mistreats Victorique and when Brian is probably indifferent to her. The glaring Roscoe on the tower at the night of the Phantasmagoria is probably not an illusion after all; it is the hateful Brian Roscoe watching from a distance while the loving Brian Roscoe roams around with Cordelia.

On the wind part, it's

Quote:
Does nobody ever visit the damn library? There's a huge tower library with hundreds of thousands of books and the only one ever there is Victorique. They never even explained why Victorique went from living in a dungeon to having a little house in the middle of a bush maze and having the library all to herself. The Marquis doesn't seem to make much of an effort to really confine her since there have been at least 2-3 occasions where she left the school grounds herself.
Very few people visit the library, including the unseen librarian, and the faculty members. Her house is another reason why she doesn't need to leave the school premises: her home is quite literally Saint Marguerite Academy.

As for the bolded part, Victorique is never a prisoner. She is in the library for the same reason I stated earlier about Victorique's stay over at Beelzebub' Skull's highest point.

Quote:
How did Victorique manage to save evil Roscoe from that REALLY HIGH cliff (how did he even survive that fall?) and still manage to get to the ship on time? And no real explanation as to how her hair went silver (did she dye it? Where did she get the dye from?).
It's not really that high, but it is enough for Roscoe to suffer a broken back and all those injuries he received.

Victorique's hair color change is another topic which has been debated even at the Gosick Wiki. There are two leading explanations for her hair color change: she used a strong chemical which is used in medicine to dye her hair; or the stress of hearing of her mother's death and the thoughts of Kazuya has turned her hair silver. (The latter did not explain how her hair remained silver after several years, however.

Quote:
What I'm noticing is that a lot of these places do not have locks or guards anywhere and a lot of coincidences (not the good kind). A lot of these things don't have logical reasons.
Gosick is NOT supposed to possess Sherlock Holmes levels of mystery.
__________________
Marcus' Handpicked!
Autumn 2014: Log Horizon S2, Amagi Brilliant Park and Fate/Stay Night (2014).
Summer 2014: Hanayamata, Rail Wars!, Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?, Sabagebu!, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Hanamonogatari.


Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 36. Completed: 214. Plan to watch: 33.


Last edited by Marcus H.; 2011-10-05 at 20:42.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-08, 00:34   Link #2015
Myname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
She wants to kill those people who mistreated her ten years ago by letting them suffer the same fate she had. As for Ned Baxter, you already mentioned the reason: he is a psychopath. This kind of people often have a calm side and a violent side; the question is when the violent side would manifest.
Psycho Ned just seemed to come out of nowhere though...

Quote:
As for Kujo not being helped out by anyone else, I still need to check how the novels handled this part, but the manga also depicts that Victorique was the only person who could save Kujo; probably, the others were too far away from Kujo at the scene.
Victorique was inside the fire for a few minutes inhaling the smoke fighting the maid while Grevil and Nun ran to the other side of the bridge immediately. Yea... that scene didn't make much sense.

Quote:
Security will be counter-productive for Garnier. Security is for very valuable stuff, and focusing on a single room for high-level security is gonna get the authorities wondering eventually.
High-level security? They don't even have low level security! Even just one guard is enough. Besides, what's so strange for an wealthy entrepreneur owning a large store having some guards watching over valuables or at least the rooms themselves? It's at the very top so even if there's no valuables, it could be a restricted area like the boss' office but Kujou just strolls right in.

That actually brings up another question I forgot. That guy's ninja secretary. I thought she was going to have a bigger role but she didn't even have a line.

Quote:
Lulu's death is no longer needed to be a secret since her purpose is to create a scenario in which Queen Coco Rose dies several years after her apparent death.
Well since they decided not to secretly dispose of the corpse and instead gave her a grave and contradicting date of death along with not disposing of her belongings (such as the note in her locket), Victorique and Co. managed to find the answer.

Quote:
The search for the double is a secret. There are no reports of a hiring for "a certain body double", just a hiring for a "secretary".
Hmm, well... searching for a blue-eyed blonde secretary in a mass recruiting campaign and then having Coco Rose live in a house secluded from the rest of the world (with a few servants) seems to raise eyebrows. Then again, maybe I might be thinking that because I already know the secret.

Quote:
It closed enough for me as it is, unless you want them to look for Avril's grandfather, wherever he is right now.
The Kujo crush subplot actually...

Quote:
This probably requires a rewatch. I'm sure there are instances when Brian mistreats Victorique and when Brian is probably indifferent to her. The glaring Roscoe on the tower at the night of the Phantasmagoria is probably not an illusion after all; it is the hateful Brian Roscoe watching from a distance while the loving Brian Roscoe roams around with Cordelia.

On the wind part, it's
The first 2-3 times we see Cordelia and Roscoe, it's just the two of them together. No second Roscoe. Even in the flashback where Cordelia gets kidnapped, it's just one. Now all of a sudden, she's travelling with two of them all the time. Maybe there were subtle hints but still, the reveal of a second Roscoe seemed kinda stupid.

Quote:
Very few people visit the library, including the unseen librarian, and the faculty members. Her house is another reason why she doesn't need to leave the school premises: her home is quite literally Saint Marguerite Academy.
Do they give any reasons why the library is so deserted besides people not liking to read?

Quote:
It's not really that high, but it is enough for Roscoe to suffer a broken back and all those injuries he received.
Seemed pretty damn high to me. It looked like a huge cliff looking over the forest. Even if he survived the fall, how Victorique managed to save him seems dubious.
Myname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 15:21   Link #2016
Dorsai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Poland
Age: 29
One of best series i watched in this year. Even probably the best... Last time i was this emotional after last ep/last chapter was with XX/XXI century boys in spring this year...
__________________
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 17:52   Link #2017
Guido
Hunger of the Dead
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Monterrey, México
Age: 34
Seeing Eternity over the Reaper's Shoulder

This show was very commendable for me that I picked-up it again to rewatch it for the Christmas season, and now I can share my thoughts for the very last episode when I didn't six months ago.

The struggle against fate was for many of you something that wasn't to be expected given that this show started as detective-mystery type. However, it was either hinted or already suggested when both Victorique and Kujo met concerning the fairy-tale lingo and confirmed for real when both travelled to the Village of the Gray Wolves; King Sergius's prediction a plot device to the forewarning.

The last episode when it comes to the drama of the tribulations and hardships both Victorique and Kujo had to face all alone, by themselves, and away from each other felt spontaneous and real.
Definitely for Victorique her meeting her mother and many years later meeting Kujo were the starting wake-up calls for her to open her eyes to the world, the world that always changes where times flow waiting for no one.

Victorique's change in her hair color from gold to silver might be an unexplainable mystery given that the show itself relied on anti-fantasy stances to solve the truth behind the occult courtesy of Victorique whom decried fantasies as nothing but the lure of fools.

My only theory about Victorique's change of color can be attributed as to the lives she lost on the day of her escape: her mother's and the Roscoe twins; more pronounced as the Roscoe twin whom attempted to kill her but saved her at the end died before her eyes, but also revealing the truth of his undying love for Cordelia as a child and regret at not being able to cure her sorrows. Futhermore, Victorique herself said so that before receiving love from her mother and later Kujo's, she only felt as an spectator with the many lives surrounding her being nothing but pieces or pawns to her that never piqued her interest.

If anything, her sin could be having spent the start of her life as a spectator and do nothing to give battle to fate, until the recents events that took place in winter 1925 at Sauville which woke her up to want not to die but to live to see Kujo again, to see her mother alive, etc.

But, we are able to tell that unlike Cordelia's pendant which was lost, Victorique never lose the pendant she received as a Christmas gift from Kujo, and Kujo didn't lose the ring she received from Victorique on that last Christmas; a good omen to be fulfilled four years later after the events of the main storyline finished with both reunited at last, once Kujo returned to his home in Japan with Victorique already waiting for him to pick her up.

That lovely reunion beautiful and gracefully done also closed full circle those two story, as thinking back to those lively days at St. Marguerite Academy full of surprises that now became memories of their hearts.

Oh, I forgot to add:
Happy Birthday to Victorique since yesterday was her birthday.
__________________

HUNGER FOR THE LIVING IS
TURNING TO A FATE LOST IN
A SEA OF BLOOD AND ENTRAILS
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 19:19   Link #2018
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: the Philippines
Oh crap, I forgot about Victorique's 101st birthday. D:
__________________
Marcus' Handpicked!
Autumn 2014: Log Horizon S2, Amagi Brilliant Park and Fate/Stay Night (2014).
Summer 2014: Hanayamata, Rail Wars!, Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?, Sabagebu!, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Hanamonogatari.


Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 36. Completed: 214. Plan to watch: 33.


Last edited by Marcus H.; 2011-12-25 at 21:28. Reason: I forgot that she was born in 1910.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 11:07   Link #2019
LKK
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Virginia, USA
Age: 52
The US DVD release of Gosick has been cancelled. [Source]
__________________

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
My manga list | My anime DVD list
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-03, 08:02   Link #2020
demonix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Hayes, Middx UK
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to demonix Send a message via Skype™ to demonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
The US DVD release of Gosick has been cancelled. [Source]
Wrong since as I just mentioned in the nichijou thread bandai is going to be focusing on licensing only as of February with distribution and most likely other work being sub-licensed to other companies.
demonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bones, horror, light novel adaptation, moe, mystery, school life, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.