AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-07-14, 17:31   Link #8201
night train
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiwatsuki View Post
My opinion on the matter: Nobody should be blamed for anything, but rather the opinions should be limited to disapproval. LIKE HOW I DISAPPROVE OF HARUTO'S CHOICE YA BETCH.
That reasoning is how this started. I want the same exact thing and now it's turned into walls of text one after another. +1 for you, sir.
night train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 04:57   Link #8202
ninetail1989
Dreamer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
i recently just start downloading Kimi no iru machi from chapter 1 to 143 after i had finish with Suzuka..

i finish chapter 1 to 143 in 2 days......maybe its because i am new to romance manga ...and the only romance i read so far is only Suzuka...

after reading this kimi no iru machi...ITS SOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo Frustrating ........got so many girl friend who addore u and cherrish you...yet u throw it all away for someone who broke up with u with reason that she wanted to spend with her dying boyfriend...come on la......if this is real life...no straight thinking guy will ever do all that...

i feel sad for all of Kirishima ex-gf..mainly Asuka.....but then again....i doubt it will last with Eba for now...unless the manga is ending....then maybe there will be no more drama and he will stick with eba till the end...somehow i found this similar to Suzuka...broke up/get back/broke up/Get back n Baby=end..

if this manga is ending soon...then i dont think anymore stupid love twist will happen anymore....or dont tell me now kouji seo wan to pair Rin chan/Akari to be next in line for Kirishima girlfriend....

Possible Spoiler: Chapter 144...Asuka:If i had done my First time with you..will your decision be the same?
Haruto: Yes,i am sorry...even if u gave me your 1st...i still cant stop loving eba..
Asuka: ok...baka ....take care then...i wish you all the best with Eba chan...hehe
Haruto: u forgive me??but why...
Asuka: no reason...thats how this Kouji Seo thinks i guess
rofl

Last edited by ninetail1989; 2011-07-15 at 09:40.
ninetail1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 10:41   Link #8203
Tactics
Oath Sign
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Asia
What make it more irritating is the fact that Haruto and Eba didn't really care about what they had done to Asuka.
It's Haruto who asked Asuka to be his girlfriend, now it's ended up without a clear forgiveness.
It's Eba who infiltrate Asuka's relationship, she take the blame, but even knowing that fact, she is not even trying to ask some forgiveness first.

End up smiling to each other ignoring their victim.
Now, it comes Asuka as the one who feel the guilt.
When it supposed to be Haruto--the one who at least should've feel the guilt mostly.

Somehow, I'm pretty sure Ch. 144 will justify the plot armor for Eba - Haruto
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 10:53   Link #8204
ninetail1989
Dreamer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
man...i really hope that this manga will end differently unlike Suzuka..

honestly i would prefer either Nanami or Asuka to be Haruto Final Choice.......somehow Eba is being more n more of a bitch ever since she went back to tokyo....

but at this rate and kouji seo mentality...i am guessing he will stick with Eba till the end...unless..they gonna do some stupid shit like in Suzuka agn...break up n study oversea...is best that we break up AGAIN...1 year leap....Come back edi...dump his current gf whoever is it...then get back together agn......LAME
ninetail1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 11:21   Link #8205
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
What make it more irritating is the fact that Haruto and Eba didn't really care about what they had done to Asuka.
Naaah. Both are aware that they caused Asuka grief, but what's the alternative? Remain in a stalled relationship?

Quote:
It's Haruto who asked Asuka to be his girlfriend, now it's ended up without a clear forgiveness.
Well, it was Asuka who pushed for the relationship, and Haruto needed alot of enticement before he acted. And Haruto DID ask for forgiveness in the end, before Asuka rushed out yelling at him to do what he wanted.

They should have one more talk after the initial shock and pain subsided. I guess this talk will happen next chapter.

Quote:
It's Eba who infiltrate Asuka's relationship, she take the blame, but even knowing that fact, she is not even trying to ask some forgiveness first.
This would be HIGHLY awkward. In this situation I can understand why Eba takes her distance. It's Haruto who needs to settle things, not Eba.

Quote:
End up smiling to each other ignoring their victim.
Haruto passed Asuka not talking to her just as much as she passed him not talking to him.

Quote:
Now, it comes Asuka as the one who feel the guilt.
When it supposed to be Haruto--the one who at least should've feel the guilt mostly.
Asuka doesn't feel guilt, she feels hurt. And she clearly still had feelings invested.

This whole guilt talk is totally besides the point. They tried, they fell out of love, so they split up. That's the way it is, and it's a story which happens all the time. "Guilt" has nothing to do with it, this whole posturing about it feels pretty childish to me.

Haruto should try to let Asuka down easy and comfort her till she's over the breakup pains, without giving her grounds to mistake this as wavering. And give her time to recover.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 11:31   Link #8206
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
@ninetail1989 maybe you should read something light hearted like Ichigo 100% (recommended and liked) and Yubisaki Milk Tea (taboo breaker romance).
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 12:19   Link #8207
Tactics
Oath Sign
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Well, it was Asuka who pushed for the relationship, and Haruto needed alot of enticement before he acted. And Haruto DID ask for forgiveness in the end, before Asuka rushed out yelling at him to do what he wanted.
Asuka just said, "I think I can stop falling in love to you."
Listening that-- Haruto comes with resolution "Want to be my girlfriend ?"

It's Haruto fault.
Asuka didn't pushed anything.

Asuka never really force Haruto to love her.
She's just saying she's fall in love with him, that's all.

Look at the further action,
Especially about those handphone strap.
Asuka action implying "You're working hard just for this ? Thanks"
Haruto action implying "OMG ! I'm Asuka boyfriend, I should act like her boyfriend"

Haruto is not asking for forgiveness to be clear. That's what I meant.

He said that he found a girl that he really loved.
Get a slap, and never really tried to talk with her first.
At least, convince her first. Make sure she's able to pass that problem first.
Show some responsibility as someone who take her as his girlfriend.

Leaving her, thinking that she didn't want to talk with him ?
I'm agree with Kiyomi-- Haruto make Asuka looks like a trash in his relationship chart.

Now, It's Asuka who initiate the talk.
For me-- that's wrong.
The one who take her and broke her at the same time is Haruto.
It should be Haruto as the one who initiate the talk
If only he's a gentleman-- of course.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 13:13   Link #8208
Okashira
Honos628
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chile
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetail1989 View Post
honestly i would prefer either Nanami or Asuka to be Haruto Final Choice.......somehow Eba is being more n more of a bitch ever since she went back to tokyo....
It was so clearly obvious from page one that the story is completely written around Eba (not even Haruto, it's Eba), and that everything that is happening in between is there to give "the Eba choice" a bigger momentum by adding a bigger drama, bigger frustration, bigger suspense and many other things.

This series is basically something that could have been wrapped up in 15 chapters or so, but that wasn't done as such because the author wanted to add more feelings to it, that doesn't mean "it sucks", this has been kinda of a roller coaster with many different points, but who are sitting on the roller coaster haven't truly changed at all regardless of how many characters have been written in and out in the story.
__________________
Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 13:29   Link #8209
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
It was so clearly obvious from page one that the story is completely written around Eba (not even Haruto, it's Eba), and that everything that is happening in between is there to give "the Eba choice" a bigger momentum by adding a bigger drama, bigger frustration, bigger suspense and many other things.
Agreed to an extend, it was obvious in the beginning it was either Eba or Nanami, because at that time, we didn't know what role Eba was going to play.
Quote:
This series is basically something that could have been wrapped up in 15 chapters or so, but that wasn't done as such because the author wanted to add more feelings to it, that doesn't mean "it sucks", this has been kinda of a roller coaster with many different points, but who are sitting on the roller coaster haven't truly changed at all regardless of how many characters have been written in and out in the story.
Too bad it wasn't wrap up in 15 chapters, it would of kept the story in consistency and would of been well liked.

Seo added too much unnecessary drama into the series and the development of Haruto the protagonist hasn't changed and current chapter show us how everything amazing falls into Haruto lap in less than a day...
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 13:54   Link #8210
AcroDave
Go Chrome or Go Home
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Imperial America
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
... it was obvious in the beginning it was either Eba or Nanami.
Exactly! Am I the only one that doesn't give a shit about Asuka?

Good bye Asuka! Glad to see you go. You are a boring character, and the plot was going nowhere with you around. Good riddance! Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. And take Haruto's back-stabbing non-friends with you...

... except for Kiyomi. Please leave her and those delicious curves 'behind'.


Welcome back Eba! Please wreak havoc on Haruto, and stir up some interesting plot developments!
AcroDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 14:15   Link #8211
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
You're not the only one, I didn't care about Asuka either, she was fodder character and was treated as such since her inception.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 14:43   Link #8212
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You're not the only one, I didn't care about Asuka either, she was fodder character and was treated as such since her inception.
She was a fodder character, I agree with that statement, but I still sympathize for her.

Currently the story isn't interesting w/o any drama (Asuka take leave of absent), Seo should wrap it up soon or should of ended in 141.
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 14:53   Link #8213
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Asuka just said, "I think I can stop falling in love to you."
Listening that-- Haruto comes with resolution "Want to be my girlfriend ?"

It's Haruto fault.
Asuka didn't pushed anything.
Excuse me? Are you seriously saying that Haruto talked Asuka into a relationship she didn't want herself? You can't be serious.

Quote:
Asuka never really force Haruto to love her.
She's just saying she's fall in love with him, that's all.
And that's no initiative from Asuka? You're making it sound as if Haruto tried to force Asuka into a relationship against her will. That's simply not the case at all.

Quote:
He said that he found a girl that he really loved.
Get a slap, and never really tried to talk with her first.
He just did, in case you didn't notice. Asuka slapped him and ran out.

Quote:
Leaving her, thinking that she didn't want to talk with him ?
I'm agree with Kiyomi-- Haruto make Asuka looks like a trash in his relationship chart.
I like Kiyomi, but she's a hothead who acts before thinking and jumps to conclusions without knowing a thing. Back then, and now, too.

Haruto did exactly the right thing in calling it quits. He would have scored extra points with me if he had tried once more to talk to her after the slap, but it was _Asuka_ who turned away from him wordlessly when they met.

I feel some pity for Asuka, but they obviously went nowhere in over a year. Too little, too late. A breakup is not the end of the world, and I find it slightly disturbing how many people act as if some kind of catastrophe had happened here. It didn't.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 21:46   Link #8214
ninetail1989
Dreamer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
unless Kouji decides to somehow break up this 2 so called lovers again..this manga should be ending in less than 30 chapters....5-10 chapters to make up with all his frens n Asuka/10 chapters to start kissing around/10 chapters to get his restaurant open/Last chapter where everyone is in his restaurant with a so called happy Face

but if Kouji decides to break this 2 off...maybe by reason that Haruto wants to go oversea to learn cooking??(similar to Suzuka)then this manga can drag a long way more...haha..well i highly doubt that...so should be ending within 30 chapters...dont u all agree?
ninetail1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 01:25   Link #8215
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: ATL
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetail1989 View Post
so should be ending within 30 chapters...dont u all agree?
I'm feeling a much larger milking of this series than that, Seo is trying to stir something up now with Eba feeling guilty about Haruto losing all of his friends. I don't see it staying on this path its on now till the end. I think we'll see Haruto graduate college if you ask me.
__________________
"Have you no vision? Are you hearing what I beam to you? You think you have juice? Don't show me a little mind when talking about such big things...

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 01:34   Link #8216
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgmcmg View Post
I'm feeling a much larger milking of this series than that, Seo is trying to stir something up now with Eba feeling guilty about Haruto losing all of his friends. I don't see it staying on this path its on now till the end. I think we'll see Haruto graduate college if you ask me.
Spoiler for 144:

KNIM getting the pink slip? lol
__________________

Last edited by vansonbee; 2011-07-16 at 10:28.
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 02:24   Link #8217
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Germany
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcroDave View Post
Exactly! Am I the only one that doesn't give a shit about Asuka?

Good bye Asuka! Glad to see you go. You are a boring character, and the plot was going nowhere with you around. Good riddance! Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. And take Haruto's back-stabbing non-friends with you...

... except for Kiyomi. Please leave her and those delicious curves 'behind'.


Welcome back Eba! Please wreak havoc on Haruto, and stir up some interesting plot developments!
Asuka was more boring than Nanami, your typical quiet and gentle girl character in a ShoRom? I agree to disagree on this. It's only Seo's fault that Asuka's development was stopped once she got together with Hehruto. Instead of broadening their "relationship", what did Fail Kouji do? He introduced Shiori, who was reaaaally necessary, yeah right, instead of progressing the relationship between Heh und Asuka. And ~ he timeskipped their relationship without any kind of information of development. With that it was bound to end as it did.

If Seo tries to do more utterly BS-drama with Yuzuki, all that's left for me is to /facepalm and will sincerely remain with my biased opinion that Hiroshima-Yuzuki was the best of Yuzuki's "behaviors" except her current better look.
@Seo: If you are in dire need of drama, how about Yuzuki's family? I'm sure you can pull some unexplained wicked drama out of it.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 03:11   Link #8218
night train
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
@Seo: If you are in dire need of drama, how about Yuzuki's family? I'm sure you can pull some unexplained wicked drama out of it.
NTR!!!NTR!!!NTR!!!
night train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 03:15   Link #8219
mangaf_cksdotcom
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
haruto will never go overseas... there's no eba there... or eba might pull another stunt if he turns around.. (oh sh*t, i shouldn't write "if's" from now on, im so used of writing it that ive just done it out of reflex)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Asuka was more boring than Nanami, your typical quiet and gentle girl character in a ShoRom? I agree to disagree on this. It's only Seo's fault that Asuka's development was stopped once she got together with Hehruto. Instead of broadening their "relationship", what did Fail Kouji do? He introduced Shiori, who was reaaaally necessary, yeah right, instead of progressing the relationship between Heh und Asuka. And ~ he timeskipped their relationship without any kind of information of development. With that it was bound to end as it did.

If Seo tries to do more utterly BS-drama with Yuzuki, all that's left for me is to /facepalm and will sincerely remain with my biased opinion that Hiroshima-Yuzuki was the best of Yuzuki's "behaviors" except her current better look.
@Seo: If you are in dire need of drama, how about Yuzuki's family? I'm sure you can pull some unexplained wicked drama out of it.
Please stop criticizing Seo and just say "that was a good chapter, i wonder what will happen next", or some people might get butthurt...
"please don't talk bad about Eba and Haruto, they are the king and queen of righteousness... they will do anything for their love!!! other characters are just trash.." - president of "Eba<3Haruto 4ever Loyalist Movement"
__________________
mangaf_cksdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 04:02   Link #8220
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Spoiler for :
care to use some spoiler tags? -.-

@mangaf: The difference is Mahou has a point , you didn't. He is describing facts and criticises them according to his opinion. Your main device of argumentation, however, were assumptions wrapped up like truths.

And don't give me that "bias" crap. You are equally shipping Asuka as you described it.

@Mahou: It's true Asuka's development only happened outside of the relationship, which means before the got together and a handful of panels before Haruto broke up.
But what's the alternative? Seo was set for the Eba route from the very start, he needed to give signs to his readers during their relationship so they didn't mistake her for the new female lead, hence the timeskip or lack of development. If that happened and readers grew "too fond" of Asuka even more of them would've been pissed about the breakup. Not to mention the trauma the handful of people that are addicted to side chars would suffer.

Last edited by Waven; 2011-07-16 at 04:27.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, netorare, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, shounen, slice of life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.