AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Resharing Requests

Notices

Old 2003-12-09, 19:23   Link #1
tem

Princess Tutu Episode 16(part 1 & 2)

I've been trying to download this for several hours with no luck--still sitting at 0%. If anyone could help me out, I'd be forever grateful. ^^
tem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-10, 02:42   Link #2
ScorpS

Similar situation here. I've finally decided to put my insecurities aside and download Princess Tutu, only find it poorly seeded. I should have picked up the series earlier, but alas.

I've managed to get the second pack of DVD episodes (5-8), but everything else (the other DVD episodes 1-4, 9, 10, 11, 12) are very intermitent and have been running for almost 2 days now with little progress. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
ScorpS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-10, 02:49   Link #3
wao
OK.

Ahahahahahaa... I had the same problem too, but I'm so glad I managed to download them also with the help of a friend.

So I'll help you guys as much as possible - you can get me over AIM if you want, I can seed any ep you want but only until about 6:00, +8 GMT... after that I won't have computer access ^_^;;

I'm seeding #16.1 and 16.2 and #11 right now. When the 16's are done I'll seed #1-4. K?

EDIT: Also I'm sorry but my upload has a cap of 13 kbps, so it might be kind of slow for you
wao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-10, 03:50   Link #4
tem

Thank you so much! It's not going too slow--anything is better than 0kb/sec! It is muchly appreciated.

Oh and ScorpS I've reshared episodes 12, 13, and 15.0 again for you just in case. I'll be sharing them for about 14-15+ more hours, so I hope you get to them before I stop.

Last edited by tem; 2003-12-10 at 04:15.
tem is offline   Reply With Quote