AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-03-17, 02:37   Link #21
TougeSil80
I have enough, I'm gone.

Just finished watching it. the animation did get pretty bad in the end. But the Eurobeat music they use is pretty cool. I would love to see a S2 for this.
Spoiler:
Old 2008-07-25, 22:13   Link #22
Z3120

Anyone ever figured out what trance song it was that was playing at episode 18 here starting at 1:47? It's sad some of the songs (well, trance for me) that played in Dear Boys never made it to a official OST but then again quite a few of them like near the end of episode 16 were licensed music so I didn't expect them to be in the OST as much as I was hoping for.

But yeah, I think Dear Boys had a whole bunch of potential, but inconsistent animation quality really became one major plight I had with the series as it was getting progressively worse and nearly unbearable at the other half of the series. Even the beginning had some visual inconsistencies.

The basketball in 3D really didn't add anything special either.

Even though the games could stretch incredibly long in Slam Dunk, I still think Slam Dunk was better in many things over Dear Boys.
Z3120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 23:53   Link #23
tyciol
*Artist

This has a warm-looking manga cover
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote