AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-07-23, 23:09   Link #33141
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Red

Yagami

Mid Start

Mid 2

Mid 3

Spoiler for Blood That Flows - Peak - Mid End:
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 01:18   Link #33142
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Give in to the temptation just once. You know you want to.
I give in often enough already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
She already did give into it once, and we all know she will again. It's only a matter of time. Unspeakable trauma is in her blood. It's in her soul.
And now that I have wicked story ideas in my brain, it'll now be a contest to see if the happy fluff of "Prerogative of the Brave" wins out over the fun plots in the battle for my attention and fic-writing time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
So...we're trying to get her to vent those feelings regularly and safely, lest they build up until the pressure can no longer be contained and the scattered remnants of the characters are left in gobbets across dimensional space?
See, the hardest part is that I don't have the time to devote to writing a long fic where I can absolutely pulverize the characters at the end . There's just not as much impact at the end of a short!

Then again, "Angel" and Crime Never Sleeps are already long fics....and they are still incomplete so I have some room to play..... ^_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Wait, will this also include your future non-HayateVivio fics? Because I think I'm seeing locust swarms on the horizon
No, there are no guarantees on my non-Hayate x Vivio Files stories (stories that happen to be Hayate/Vivio don't count either ). But since I'm writing a collaboration for the Files, it's only fair of me to behave myself .

So don't worry, no locust swarms on the horizon!
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 02:18   Link #33143
Shigan
Forever a Journey
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Close to the northpole
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
No, there are no guarantees on my non-Hayate x Vivio Files stories (stories that happen to be Hayate/Vivio don't count either ). But since I'm writing a collaboration for the Files, it's only fair of me to behave myself .

So don't worry, no locust swarms on the horizon!
Yep, I have a feeling of that the later phases of the HxV Files will be written while dc is constantly battering me with The Stick of Tragedy while I attempt to beat her into submission with The Paperfan of Happiness . But this is good! The best work always comes from the author's blood and tears, thou in our case not necessarily the writing author's blood and tears xD.
__________________
Never stop being a kid. Never stop feeling and seeing and being excited with great things like air and engines and sounds of sunlight within you. Wear your little mask if you must to protect you from the world but if you let that kid disappear you are grown up and you are dead.
— Richard Bach

Shigan's Fanfiction Masterlist -- The Hayate x Vivio Files
Shigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 02:21   Link #33144
mega1987
GregOS Offline
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Red

Yagami

Mid Start

Mid 2

Mid 3

Spoiler for Blood That Flows - Peak - Mid End:
I do hope Genya got a Distant Relative still living in Japan when they visit Lina there...
__________________
Darwin's nominee are best for laughs.
MGLN "Befriending" shows love thru superior firepower (Zenryokou Zenkai!)
Gundams are your worst nightmare in the battlefield.
SRW beats all foes.
JAM Project pwns all!!!

And I can't still make fanfic without restarting from the start when new ideas comes in...
mega1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 02:27   Link #33145
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan View Post
Yep, I have a feeling of that the later phases of the HxV Files will be written while dc is constantly battering me with The Stick of Tragedy while I attempt to beat her into submission with The Paperfan of Happiness . But this is good! The best work always comes from the author's blood and tears, thou in our case not necessarily the writing author's blood and tears xD.
@Shigan: We shall be good influences on each other!

Now for (short) ficcage...

Tiresias, this is kind of for you . What can I say, I like to keep my promises?

Spoiler for One By One:

Spoiler for Author's Note:
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 03:00   Link #33146
Craxuan
Crax
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: MY
Er, who was the fourth?
__________________
Craxuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 05:31   Link #33147
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pekanbaru (UTC+07:00)
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
Fourth
Beings like her were hard to kill.

She had never really tried to do it before, even when she had been in despair and rage once. At the time, she had been glad, since she hadn’t really wanted to kill.

But she knew that her Inherent Skill was good at killing beings like her.

Yes, it had to be.
Spoiler for Author's Note:
Aww, you remembered!

Quote:
Hmm, I assume 4th is Subaru? But is it suicide?
__________________
Tiresias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 10:37   Link #33148
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
@Shigan: We shall be good influences on each other!

Now for (short) ficcage...

Tiresias, this is kind of for you . What can I say, I like to keep my promises?

Spoiler for One By One:

Spoiler for Author's Note:
Well that was different.
Normally I don't like... I think they're called drabbles? But this was pretty neat. It makes me want to write more based off of what you put, but I've got my hands full with my own fic right now.
__________________
Kagerou - Generic Universal Rage Producing System
Kagerou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 11:13   Link #33149
yuiseppe
Cute things, sharp teeth.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
@Shigan: We shall be good influences on each other!

Now for (short) ficcage...

Tiresias, this is kind of for you . What can I say, I like to keep my promises?

Spoiler for One By One:

Spoiler for Author's Note:
I must be feeling even more jaded than usual (had wondered if that was still possible at one point)... but these were... not as sad as they should have been. I felt they were strangely appropriate.
__________________
yuiseppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 18:05   Link #33150
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Red

Yagami

Mid

Spoiler for Blood That Flows - Peak - Four Start:
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 18:46   Link #33151
mega1987
GregOS Offline
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Red

Yagami

Mid

Spoiler for Blood That Flows - Peak - Four Start:
Lemme guess.... That's non-administered planet #500, A.K.A. Red World/Slayers...

Looks like the Mazoku and Shinzoku will have a chance to detect Levi/Quattro... and hopefully have a nice encounter with them... XD
__________________
Darwin's nominee are best for laughs.
MGLN "Befriending" shows love thru superior firepower (Zenryokou Zenkai!)
Gundams are your worst nightmare in the battlefield.
SRW beats all foes.
JAM Project pwns all!!!

And I can't still make fanfic without restarting from the start when new ideas comes in...
mega1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 18:47   Link #33152
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Frozen Hell of the North
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by mega1987 View Post
Lemme guess.... That's non-administered planet #500, A.K.A. Red World/Slayers...

Looks like the Mazoku and Shinzoku will have a chance to detect Levi/Quattro... and hopefully have a nice encounter with them... XD
No, no it's not the Red World.
__________________

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 19:00   Link #33153
mega1987
GregOS Offline
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
No, no it's not the Red World.
well.. I tried to guess... XD
__________________
Darwin's nominee are best for laughs.
MGLN "Befriending" shows love thru superior firepower (Zenryokou Zenkai!)
Gundams are your worst nightmare in the battlefield.
SRW beats all foes.
JAM Project pwns all!!!

And I can't still make fanfic without restarting from the start when new ideas comes in...
mega1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 19:06   Link #33154
NTFTH
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
No, no it's not the Red World.
Is it the world Teana's assistant in Sound Stage X is from?
NTFTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 23:01   Link #33155
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Brampton
Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
Spoiler for Kaiser Mom 13:
__________________

Thanks to 00-Raiser for hooking me up with the sig!
Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 09:23   Link #33156
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 25
Horror in first-person is not my thing. I think. Here's the continuation anyway.

Spoiler for They came from Within: Survivor:
Conclusion to come.

Spoiler for Bonus inspiration music/movie:
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 14:00   Link #33157
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
Er, who was the fourth?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Aww, you remembered!
Yes, the Fourth was supposed to be Subaru ^^. As to Tiresias' other question....no comment .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Well that was different.
Normally I don't like... I think they're called drabbles? But this was pretty neat. It makes me want to write more based off of what you put, but I've got my hands full with my own fic right now.
Yeah, I don't normally write drabbles, but it's a neat exercise in seeing how much story and implications one can shove into as few lines as possible .

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiseppe View Post
I must be feeling even more jaded than usual (had wondered if that was still possible at one point)... but these were... not as sad as they should have been. I felt they were strangely appropriate.
LOL!
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 15:39   Link #33158
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
Yeah, I don't normally write drabbles, but it's a neat exercise in seeing how much tradegy and torture one can shove into as few lines as possible .
Fixed it for you.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 18:53   Link #33159
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam Send a message via Skype™ to RadiantBeam
Don't know how much this will mean to most people since the story I'm talking about is nearly three years old, but nonetheless.

A small announcement: after some thought, I've officially decided to discontinue "Sisters". The plot, unfortunately, was always a little shaky even from the start, and it suffers the problem of most of my earlier fics in that it has too many bloody plotlines for me to successfully keep track of and resolve.

So as of now, I'm letting it go. I'm a little disappointed that I couldn't finish it, but there's no point in leaving it hanging when I have no desire to go back to it. Thanks to everyone who supported it!
__________________
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 19:21   Link #33160
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Maine
Age: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Don't know how much this will mean to most people since the story I'm talking about is nearly three years old, but nonetheless.

A small announcement: after some thought, I've officially decided to discontinue "Sisters". The plot, unfortunately, was always a little shaky even from the start, and it suffers the problem of most of my earlier fics in that it has too many bloody plotlines for me to successfully keep track of and resolve.

So as of now, I'm letting it go. I'm a little disappointed that I couldn't finish it, but there's no point in leaving it hanging when I have no desire to go back to it. Thanks to everyone who supported it!
Well, those of us who enjoyed what you'd written can comfort ourselves with the knowledge that old unfinished stories never truly die, they just lurk around the back of the file cabinet or the documents folder until you stumble over them one day and go, "Hey, I remember that one!"

Plus I for one am just too busy being relieved it wasn't Bless the Broken Road you said that about to complain too much. And Into the Rain provides sufficient doses of incest yuri with a better canon fit.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.